Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character for One Night Stand/Marriage

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONS with the Phantom and Attila. and Marek and Johnnie oh nuts!!!! how can I make up my mind it would be the Phantom first. my first true love. Betts

OMG how could I have forgotten my darling Johnnie???? I would marry him in a heartbeat!! He and his right hand would no longer have to be such good friends. :cunning:

Marry...either Marek or The Stranger.

ONS? REALLY not my thing. But um, if I had to pretend it was my thing...Drac or Leo.

~Mel

:cunning: Oh hands down it would be the Phantom with his long legs and perky lips....Now I know what you are all thinking....Terry/Merek/Dracula/Attila....all have the same things....but they don't have that drop dead gorgeous organ....and boat! :boink:I know what you naughty gals were thinking...and you know what he is going to say about that!!! :behave: ...I told you what he would say!! :rotflmao:

You can't lose no matter who you select. All of Gerry's characters are sexy and lovable in some fashion or another. But since this is a fantasy (drats!) I will have to have a one night stand with Dracula. I love a man who can sweep you off your feet. Although I have had a fantasy or two about King Leonidas. The King would have loads of stamina. But as long as Dracula stays free from Van Helsing I'll take him...I consider myself a night person. LOL. To marry I have to say the Phantom. I know he has his problems but in my fantasy world I would love him enough to accept him as he is and try my best to bring him some happiness and lots of affection. He so needs someone to love him. I would benefit from marrying a brilliant composer with great clothes and great bedroom furniture. He could carry me away to that swan bed anytime.

geara

Oi, I didn't know we could have 'cheats.'

It doesn't matter. I don't think I could cheat on The Stranger - he'd do that 'tears brimming in the eyes' thing and I'd feel a total scab.

frenchy.

Oh, SO true, frenchy!! I'd feel lower than pond scum.

~Mel

:drool1: Fun question... I'd say

ONS --

Terry (very very bad boy who can speak a line of Chinese or two... :tasty: ) or Phantom (one word: kinky, and I love a guy who can sing, unlike my real hubby :p:lol:)

Marriage --

Leonidas (I LOVE strong, powerful characters) or Marek (very sweet, very romantic)

Edited by ChinaPearl

• 1 month later...

ONS: :mopboyerik: :mopboyattila: :mopboyterry: :leochest: :mopboybeowulf: :Draculababy:

Marriage: :mopboymarek: :mopboystranger: :mopboycreedy:

How can I pick just one?

Ok, here then.... :gerryblacktrunks:

ONS would be Attila (right after he comes home from battle, and hasn't had any for months!) :attilasword: :greatking:

Marry would be Erik (I could handle a slightly bi-polar, anti-social, murderer. Sheesh! Ya should see me with PMS!) :erikicon: :Erikunmasked:

ONS totally doing the ceiling dance with gerrys dracula.

marry.... tough one either leo cuz he's totaly devoted to his queen... or the stranger cuz he's so damn sexy and mysterious..

I am lmao at knight phantoms post.....PMS would give Phantom a real night to remember....Somehow I think she would have found his point of no return......That was funny.....Me, myself would marry the Stranger in a minute....He was such a treasure.

For a one night stand it will have to be Leonidas. If it is to be one night it would have to be one I would always remember. How could you forget Leonidas?

For marriage...that would have to be the Stranger. What a sweetie...handsome, kind, sensitive and he likes kids. Yes, that's the marrying kind.

Kathy :D

I am lmao at knight phantoms post.....PMS would give Phantom a real night to remember....Somehow I think she would have found his point of no return......That was funny.....Me, myself would marry the Stranger in a minute....He was such a treasure.

Glad you got a kick out of it. But it is true! Ya kinda have to be a tad bent to take on a bent man. I think our bends will fit together quite nicely! Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I can't decide! The menu keeps growing. I'll have one of each, thank you. Every dish looks so tasty.

I would choose "Terry" from Laura Croft.....:)

Hoapili

Ok, just out of curiosity, out of all the Gerry characters which would you choose for a one night stand and which would you want to marry?

I've only seen him in 5-6 movies so far so I'm a bit limited in choices but I choose......

King Leonidas for a one night stand. Wahooo! guess what I'm going to be dreaming about tonight! He might be a little too rough and merciless for long term but one night would be GREAT!!

Marek for marriage. He's smart, sweet, sexy and can handle a sword if he has to!

How about you Gals?

• 1 month later...

I've changed my mind about my one night stand/marriage choices.

For marriage I want Gerry Kennedy!! Assuming of course that he doesn't die.

For my one night stand I now choose Terry cause I can get over him quickly and get back to my Gerry Gerry! (King Leonidas would be too unforgetable)

Yeah, I agree wanting Gerry for marriage. But since it hasn't been released yet I'd pick the Stranger for marriage. One night stand would be Jackie Junior. His character seems to me like one night stand material. :jackiejricon: :gutter: :ohbaby2:

Edited by Jo A. Quin