Gerard Butler GALS

ATTN CHIPS attendees who have POTO conflict

I spoke with the Chippendales Group Ticket sales and their policy is "no refunds or exchanges".

I think everyone here realizes that it has been no fault of the Chips Show that some of us have had to rearrange our plans. And I think those of us who have forfeited our Chips tickets for POTO have made the decision with the knowledge that it was highly unlikely that we would get a refund or exchange of our Chips tickets.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding!

:hugs:

Katie

If any of you who ARE ON THE PREPAID LIST for Chips want to 'work something out' with any attendees who do not yet have tickets for Chips on Thursday night, then feel free to do so 'amongst yourselves.'

BUT THE ORIGINAL TICKETHOLDER WILL NEED TO P.M. ME WITH THE NAME OF THEIR TICKET'S RECIPIENT BY MONDAY JUNE 4TH, AS I WILL BE HANDING OUT YOUR TICKETS PRIOR TO THE SHOW ON THURSDAY NIGHT, AND IF THE ATTENDEE'S NAME ISN'T ON THE LIST, THERE IS GONNA BE TROUBLE IN SIN CITY!

Katie ~

Holly, Perrin and I are still doing Chippies on Thursday! Can't wait!!

Hugs,

Jenn

I wasn't a part of the POTO excursion so I'm still on for Thursday.

Cassie

Katie, I prepaid my Chippies tix, but I am going to POTO instead. (I'll miss your, oooooooooooooooooooh God.......Gerry!) in case you reprise your performance!)

:spontaneous:

I would be verra happy to see Chippies on Sunday if tix can be changed, and others were going too!

Hugs,

Swannie

Swansong GAL: Lady of the Lair,

'Guardian of the Master's Dreams'

And Willing OCPA Sufferer

Posted Image

I am foregoing Chippies on Thursday in order to see Phantom. IF there are others who will go on Sunday I would like to exchange my Thursday ticket for a Sunday ticket if they will do that. Otherwise I would offer my Thursday ticket to someone who wants to go and can't afford it. Chippies is only fun for me if seen with a group - it isn't a show I would go to with just one or two people.

Katie, Connie Latham and I will be keeping our Thursday tickets to Chippies. See you soon!

She's "Color Me", right Libs?

i'm having the hardest fooking time making up my mind. i think i'm going to keep my ticket for Chippies on Thursday. I'll just have to play it by ear for what to do on Sunday.

:kiss:

K_K_K_Katie - Beautiful Katie,

I will still be Chipping it on Thursday.

Thanks!

Dee

(You're probably too young to remember the K-K-K-Katie song.)

Are you kiddin'?! My daddy used to sing that song to me!! Thanks for reminding me. Plus, I was Katie when Katie wasn't cool. I'm a 43 year old Katie!!! LOL!!

I spoke with the Chippendales Group Ticket sales and their policy is "no refunds or exchanges".

I think everyone here realizes that it has been no fault of the Chips Show that some of us have had to rearrange our plans. And I think those of us who have forfeited our Chips tickets for POTO have made the decision with the knowledge that it was highly unlikely that we would get a refund or exchange of our Chips tickets.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding!

:hugs:

Katie

If any of you who ARE ON THE PREPAID LIST for Chips want to 'work something out' with any attendees who do not yet have tickets for Chips on Thursday night, then feel free to do so 'amongst yourselves.'

BUT THE ORIGINAL TICKETHOLDER WILL NEED TO P.M. ME WITH THE NAME OF THEIR TICKET'S RECIPIENT BY MONDAY JUNE 4TH, AS I WILL BE HANDING OUT YOUR TICKETS PRIOR TO THE SHOW ON THURSDAY NIGHT, AND IF THE ATTENDEE'S NAME ISN'T ON THE LIST, THERE IS GONNA BE TROUBLE IN SIN CITY!

I spoke with Elissa today and we both would be willing to change our tickets for Sunday is they can be changed without a LOT of extra fees. We'd still love to see POTO, even if on Thursday (gumble grumble). If Chippendales won't switch out the tickets, we'll stay with Chippies on Thursday and go to "Mama Mia" on Sunday.

Suzie and Lady Elissa

I spoke with Elissa today and we both would be willing to change our tickets for Sunday is they can be changed without a LOT of extra fees. We'd still love to see POTO, even if on Thursday (gumble grumble). If Chippendales won't switch out the tickets, we'll stay with Chippies on Thursday and go to "Mama Mia" on Sunday.

Suzie and Lady Elissa

That's exactly what Valerie and I are doing Suzie! We love nearly nekkie dancing men :cunning: and music by ABBA :music: So Chips on Thursday and Mamma Mia on Sunday is a WIN WIN situation for us!! :claphands::claphands:

Hey Katie-

I PM'd you to let you know that I too will be staying with Chippies for thursday- I'm arriving a day early to see POTO wed then to find something else to do on sunday..

see you all in 1 week ---

Annemarie

:wave: annemarie

Issy and I are going to be at POTO on Wednesday as well with no plans at THIS point for Sunday. At some point, we will probably just wander the strip. Maybe we can figure something out. ;)

Hey Katie-

I PM'd you to let you know that I too will be staying with Chippies for thursday- I'm arriving a day early to see POTO wed then to find something else to do on sunday..

see you all in 1 week ---

Annemarie

Thanks Annemarie! Got your message! :hug99:

Thanks everyone else who has posted so far; I am keeping a tally and it looks so far like there is going to be very minimal change in Chips attendance for Thursday night! :claphands::kisswink::cunning: And if tickets can be 'swapped out' by some of the ones who opted to cancel for POTO, then we may indeed have turned the lemons into Gerry Juice Lemonade!!! YEA GALS!! :yourock:

My daughter and I will be seeing Chippies as planned. I really was unsure if I wanted to see POTO without our MAIN MAN :reddeathsword: anyway! :confused: Now I know it's destiny for me, eh? See y'all in Vegas SOON!!! :claphands:

I have two tickets for Chippies, and we will be willing to give them to anyone who

might want to go to the show on Thursday. I just want somebody to use

the tickets.

PM me if you are interested.

Mommaduck

Edited by mommaduck
Katie - thanks for asking - I had very little hope that Chips would accomodate the change since they have no relation whatsoever to the Venetian or Phantom, but knew we had nothing to lose in asking. I talked to Nancy (Attila Girl) today who now believes she WILL be coming to Vegas afterall and I offered her my Chippies ticket since she will be staying with Holly and Jenn on Thursday night and they are both going to the Chippies show. If that changes for any reason I will let you know, but otherwise my ticket can go to Nancy.

Now I feel really left out! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

But there was no way I would make it in time for POTO on Wednesday. I would have been too rushed from the airport, and Di's plane doesn't even get in until after 5:00. Hopefully I can find out where you all are hanging after Wednesday's POTO, and meet you there.... and maybe even after Chippies on Thursday! (yes Libby? You will let me know?)

Anyhow, I have one ticket pre-paid for Chippies on Thursday. If anyone wants it, please PM me, and and I'll let Katie know to reserve it for you. I am not asking to be paid back.

*grumbles* (stoopid POTO producers)

Swannie

Edited by Swansong