Gerard Butler GALS

'Love Letters from The Lair'

Hi Erica,

Watched your video....I was blown away....you used the pictures in all the appropriate places and it truly came together nicely. BRAVA.....BRAVA....I put it in my favorites. Excellent job! I am so thrilled to be part of the sisterhood.

Hugs, Linda

Poppy GAL: 'Merciful Angel of the Lair'

The Merciful Angel blesses The Lair, with patient watch-care,

Never again will she allow harm to come to The Master, for whom,

Her pure soul bleeds.

Posted Image

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a side note if everyone would look at the comment I left on Di's video a week ago it is prof I can spell wonderful....so the problem lies in typos and prof reading.. :lol:

:rotflmao: :funnyabove: :funnyabove: :funnyabove:

I surely wasn't referring to you or anybody on this board when I said I'm nit-picky when it comes to spelling and grammar... I mostly am when people talk or write in Italian, as that's my main language... or even when Italian people attempt to kill the English language, now I think of that, LOL

:rotflmao: Hey thats ok Mina, I could use all the help I can get.. LOL

Hi Erica,

Watched your video....I was blown away....you used the pictures in all the appropriate places and it truly came together nicely. BRAVA.....BRAVA....I put it in my favorites. Excellent job! I am so thrilled to be part of the sisterhood.

Hugs, Linda

Linda,

Thank you so much, I am glad you liked it. Everyones warmth and kind words for this video as just blown me away...this is truely a sisterhood I am proud to be part of.

Hugs,

Erica

Lairotica,

The Master's Joy of the Flesh

Posted Image

Mina...I love your siggys...clever gal! I read the Carmen Opera at wikipedia! I loved it!! I remember this part...'Is it you?...Is it me?" I've been using that phrase ever since HS when I saw it at a local theater in Long Beach....long time ago!

Hi mommaduck Judy!!

Hi Poppy!

Erica....both of your other vids are so cool....I think you have a knack for this stuff! If you notice most of my posts are edited...mostly for spelling...I type to fast the first time thru and make tons of mistakes...but I like to get the thought typed before I forget it! LOL!!! and then edit it later...

It just takes me so darn long to download anything...and I have alot to catch up on...I haven't even seen most of the stuff in multimedia yet!! LOL!

Edited by Debrasue

Thanks Deb, glad you liked them. Kiwi and Mr. Pinky are my more naughty vids and I can't post the links here but if anyone is interested you can see them on youtube with my more respectable Lair video's. :lol:

Lairotica,

Posted Image

...one last attempt (BL**DY 'PUTER, YOU TRY MY PATIENCE!!!)... followed Erica's instructions and did the video ALL OVER AGAIN as quickly as I could using Windows Movie Maker... so this is a *.wmv file everybody should be able to view (if you still can't after this, then there's only one thing left to do: :killcomp: ):

>> Gerrysoup Triumphant - the *cough* video (only about 14Mb, not that heavy, either...)

(in any case: THANK YOU ERICA for your help!!!)

Edit: currently trying to upload that on YouTube, too... we'll see what happens, now...

Edit#2: huh? no more scary Dracula? Am I a Marek Lady GAL now? cute... :kisswink:

Edited by madamina

You know what...I was going to suggest asking Erica....but I knew she was busy..and then I thought of Barb/becozy...but I really don't know her well enough...I used to use Movie Maker....but not on this 'little 'computer I'm using now....but anyway...glad Erica was able to help out....gonna go download Gerrysoup now!...Think G is on a plane somewhere...on his way to Japan?....I used to try really hard not to think of those things, about him, you know....but it seems like he's every where...all the time...and it's bad enough I can't get the Phantom outta my mind!.....and now I'm dying to know what the heck French Honey soap smells like!....Well, mina....shleeppie time for me...cause it's obvious I'm rambling...I left a comment on your Opera site...give Don Juan nuzzles for me....wish I had my own Don Juan to nuzzle....or a great smelling G/Phantom cape........I'm knackered...see ya in a few!!! I saw 120 guests on the main board a few minutes ago....and only 3 members....and I think there was about 400 yesterday morning...must be looking at pictures and news stuff......it's 2am here...do you know where your Phantom is???

Edited by Debrasue

OMG!!!!! Mina, I just watched! I was roaring! The Muppet bit at the end was brilliant! I can't wait to see this in a room full of happy, (okay, well, tipsy, GALS!)

Brava, my dear.... Brava!

When I have time, I will add it to the main post, with your permission.

Much to do today, but looking at Gerry in Japan has me so distracted!

Swannie

Swansong GAL: Lady of the Lair,

'Guardian of the Master's Dreams'

And Willing OCPA Sufferer

Posted Image

OMG!!!!! Mina, I just watched! I was roaring! The Muppet bit at the end was brilliant! I can't wait to see this in a room full of happy, (okay, well, tipsy, GALS!)

Brava, my dear.... Brava!

When I have time, I will add it to the main post, with your permission.

Much to do today, but looking at Gerry in Japan has me so distracted!

Glad you liked it, Swannie... if only I knew using this programme was oh so much easier than using the one I was using beofre, I wouldn't have stressed over and wasted to much time to make it!!! :rotflmao: Thanks to Erica, again, for helping me out! :kisswink:

Hope you all will be having loadsa fun in Vegas... and *think of us*, too!!! We'll be there in spirit!!! :D

Edited by madamina

Mina, your video is wonderful, I loved it. Your welcome, for the help, and if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask, I will help if I know. I just watched on youtube now I have to go back and save it on my computer. LOVE IT :claphands::claphands:

Hugs

Erica

Morning/Evening mina!! I downloaded Gerrysoup while I was sleeping...saw it around 4 am...tooo funny.. I know the gals in vegas are gonna be ROFLTAO!!!! Good Job!!!!

The Gal with the Butler T

Just checking out some photos of Our Man...

Just off the plane for his premier in Japan....

I love the gal behind him with her Butler T and autograph book...

And on her face... an adoring look ....

He's so close...yet so far away...

And he doesn't see her...but that's OK...

At this priceless moment...her face aglow...

In the presence of a god...a Phantom...and now the world will know...

A Spartan King!..

And I wonder.....what is she thinking?...

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

Hi Erika,

Poppy told me about your video...........OMG it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :claphands:

Thank you. :goodjob2:

:hugs: Deetz

Deetz,

Oh I am so glad you enjoyed it, thank you, thank you so much.

Hugs

Erica

Lairotica,

Posted Image

Aaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!!! So much to do, and I want to spend time here, but I still have to finish packing my suitcase, and a hundred other things...I SOOOOO wish all you GALS were coming to Vegas with us..I'd love to meet you ALL! Keep the thread (and Erik) :cunning: warm while we're gone!!

Love to you all,

Phannie

Erica, just watched your video and as usual I loved it. Added it to my favorites.Like how you blended the Gals icons in with the Phantoms pictures very sexy.

:claphands::claphands:

Mistress of His Roses

Posted Image Posted Image

:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands: Brava ...A testimony to the Lair to behold!!!!!

Ladyfran of the Lair 'Mistress of the Masters Cherished Violin'

Posted Image

Peggy and Fran thank you both so much...Glad you liked it.

Lairotica,

Posted Image

Good Morrow Ladies of the Lair,

I am off to Vegas in the morning, and will be thinking of you all.... especially on Thursday evening while watching the live POTO.

Thank you all for sharing with me in these past few weeks, a never-ending love for our Gerry, and for his Phantom. You have all made the Lair, a shining refuge in my life, and I will see you when we get back on Monday (you know I'll have to log on the minute I get home LOL!)

sooooooooooo.....keep the candles burning!

Lair love to all!

Swannie

Swansong GAL: Lady of the Lair,

'Guardian of the Master's Dreams'

And Willing OCPA Sufferer

Posted Image

Swannie, have wonderful time in Vegas and have safe trip. Can't wait to hear about all the fun you have. And to all the Gals going to Vegas hope everyone has a great time and a safe trip.

Hugs

Erica

Lairotica,

Posted Image

Edited by Erica78

Helloooo...mina!!!...Any one???...I think I hear an echo...echo...echo..........you know how Lairs are when there's no one home......any one want to hear...well, see, virtual G as Don Juan talk to his statues??? He does that when he's all alone!

A Gerry Lim-Erik

There once was a Fine Lad from Glasgow...

Could turn the air blue... as the sky out your window!!!

The Lasses passing by...

In amazement would ask "Who's that Guy?!"

And our proud reply...

Attila!...Dracula!...The Phantom!...King Leo!

The G Man!....Gerry Butler!!!!...Don't you know???

Posted Image

Edited by Debrasue

*Lairotica walks slowly in, looks around, doesnt see any other Lair Gals around, see the Lord of the Lair sitting behind the organ. She whispers softly. "Hey master since we are alone, lets go snuggle on the swan bed" *Takes him by the hand and they disappear* :cunning:

I will check back later. Hugs to all.

Lairotica,

Posted Image

*I walk inside, carrying a bunch of painting materials, and looking at myself all splotched with random paint colors. I look around and don't find anyone here. I set the painting supplies down and start doodling random pictures of the master in a sketchbook*

I'll be back later with pics of my painting!

Aya- Maiden of Creativity, Guardian and Keeper of all the master's fine art masterpieces, And his artistic apprentice

Posted Image

Swannie and all my Lair Sisters attending Vegas, have a blast!!! Sorry I haven't been online as of late (art muse is tugging) and today I found out my lil'one has pneumonia...sooo, I will try to be in Vegas in spirit (if possible) if not, have a wonderful time!

Swannie and all my Lair Sisters attending Vegas, have a blast!!! Sorry I haven't been online as of late (art muse is tugging) and today I found out my lil'one has pneumonia...sooo, I will try to be in Vegas in spirit (if possible) if not, have a wonderful time!

Aww...hope your little one gets well soon!! :hug99: