Gerard Butler GALS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all the great photos. Japan is 8 hrs. ahead of the UK if it's of any interest.

He looks good after a reeeaaaalllyyy long flight. Those must be his traveling pants, must be comfy.

Thank you Kaysha and Chell for sharing.

He looks great after flying for God knows how many hours! I hope he has a great time in Japan!

Guest Aislinn

What happened to his nose???? He looks like he bumped his nose. Right at the top of the bridge. It wasn't there at the MTV awards. Poor baby! He is probably so exhausted from globe-trotting that he tripped! Maybe he got tangled up in Lolita's leash while walking her before the flight???

I cannot imagine how he keeps up with all the traveling he does -- Los Angeles one day, Japan the next. Geez. And then getting off the plane and having flashbulbs popping in your face. I would hate to think of the sound bites the press would get from me. LOL

Thanks for posting the pics!!!!

~ Ashley/Aislinn

He's so unbeliveably gorgeous I tell ya. ~SIGH~ How can he not appreciate all that love. Whatta guy!

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

That little booboo looks like he may have fallen asleep with his sunglasses on and no one dared remove them while he was sleeping!!

Gerry looks incredably gorgeous and surprisingly relaxed after that long flight. He also looks really happy to be in Japan and having a chance to feel all the love from his Japanese fans!

Those pants he is wearing make me want to grab a pair of shears and remove about six inches of length off the legs!!! The PANT legs, not Gerry's!

Suzie

Guest Aislinn

That little booboo looks like he may have fallen asleep with his sunglasses on and no one dared remove them while he was sleeping!!

Gerry looks incredably gorgeous and surprisingly relaxed after that long flight. He also looks really happy to be in Japan and having a chance to feel all the love from his Japanese fans!

Those pants he is wearing make me want to grab a pair of shears and remove about six inches of length off the legs!!! The PANT legs, not Gerry's!

Suzie

Suzie,

Maybe he was so tired that he accidentally spilled hot coffee on the pants that match the jacket and jumped up so fast that he bumped his nose or something???? I hope he doesn't get a black eye for the premiere. Sometimes when you bump your nose hard -- you do!

((hugs))

Ashley

Suzie

Suzie,

Maybe he was so tired that he accidentally spilled hot coffee on the pants that match the jacket and jumped up so fast that he bumped his nose or something???? I hope he doesn't get a black eye for the premiere. Sometimes when you bump your nose hard -- you do!

((hugs))

Ashley

I could of swore he had that little bump at the MTV awards I think I so it in one of the pictures.

LOL, only fans such as us would be concerned about a little bump! :lol:

Yay Japan!! I know his fans there were greatly disappointed when he couldn't make his last schedule trip to Japan (it was the Phantom DVD promotion I think?) So glad he was able to go back!! w00t!!

Looking GOOD, that's for sure! :cunning:

~Mel

Guest Aislinn

Yep, my imagination does tend to run wild. I was so blinded by his tan and gorgeous good looks that I dinna notice the boo-boo. But he did have it at the MTV awards.

Posted Image

Okay I know this pic is probably too big -- don't get mad at me! I'm illustrating! LOL

But still -- how did he get THAT boo-boo? Was someone there to get him an ice pack?

You realize something else, don't you? He deliberately chose those pants with that jacket. SIGH Oh, Gerry! Let me dress you!

~ Ashley/Aislinn

Edited by Aislinn

It's probably from his sunglasses.

He looks really REALLY good for flying what had to be at least 13 hours or more..I know it's 16 hours from the East Coast give or take a few for stop overs.

He's had that nose boo boo for some time, and if you look at the hi-rez images, you can see a few other tiny scratches here and there on his GORGEOUS face. Must be that betch he lives with! Sharp toenails!

(Go easy on him, Lolita!)

I hope to see some pics of his interactions with those fans. I wonder how many turned out to greet him? For DF, he attracted a crowd of over 2,000 fans!

G is a SUPERSTAR in Japan!

Swannie

Swansong GAL: Lady of the Lair,

'Guardian of the Master's Dreams'

And Willing OCPA Sufferer

Posted Image

He's HUGE in Japan, there will be TONS of goodies coming from there..hopefully I'll be able to catch up with them next week.

Actually the boo boo goes back farther than that (unless he keeps getting re-injured in the same spot) because he had a bruise in that spot in the pictures from the MET Costume Institute Gala a few weeks ago. It appears in some of the pictures but not so much in others. Some wondered if he was playing with Lolita and she bumped into his sunglasses.

Kaysha and Chelle thank you SOOOO much for finding and sharing those amazing photos. It is wonderful to see Gerry looking rested and happy. He loves Japan and the people there love him - and he must have been able to sleep on the flight to look THAT good upon arrival. He just keeps getting better looking with every set of pictures that come out!! Maybe being the photo-op of the evening on Sunday gave him a great boost to his confidence levels professionally and that could contribute to what appears to be a jovial mood too. GERRY YOU DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT AND MORE!!!!

The nose "boo-boo" has actually been there prior to the Gala. We think he had it when we saw photos of him at the hockey game. As for when it happened? Who knows...

It was not there in the last known photos of him in LA... ie out and about with the blonde lady buying mags and lunch. Then, if you remember, we did not see a photo of him for almost a whole month. Then we saw the hockey photos and the Gala photos.

I noticed it during the Gala photos. I didn't say anything until another blogger blew up those photos and it was extremely obvious that he had some kind of wound and brusing. Because of that brusing, it had to be some kind of hit/accident to his face. It also maybe one reason he switched from smaller sunglasses to the larger ones.

It is going to take a while for that scar and brusing to completely go away. One of the reasons we don't see it in all photos is because it was being photoshoped out of the photos. I guess to keep questions from being asked? Don't know why.

I also have no idea why I have been so intensely curious about what happened... sigh.. I am not normally that curious about his personal life. But a wound of this magnitude would normally be mentioned and it has not been.

The life and times of Gerry Butler......

Sancre

:swoon::heat::woo: He looks fabulous!!!

Thanks to all the ladies who have searched out and posted these photos of our man arriving in Japan :goodjob2:

Ger, have a great time with all your fans and enjoy another premier for truly great movie, "300". :leochest:

Lois

Guest Aislinn

SIGH Weeeelll, we just don't want him hurt in any way. I remember seeing some scratches -- more like little nicks -- a while ago and assumed it was Lolita being playful. It just kind of surprised me in the Japan pics because it looks more pronounced ...and painful.

~ Ashley

He was clocked! But you should see the OTHER guy!!

:D

The previous statement was made in pure jest. The identified poster admits to having no real information on supposed "boo-boo" beyond speculation.

Not to get off the subject but I am wondering if he sunbathes a natural. He had a really good tan at the MTV awards. Or maybe it was the suit that made him stand out more.

I am soooooo glad that he was able to go to Japan and meet more of his adoring fans. Cant wait for the interviews from there.

He looked so relaxed and happy to be in Japan. I can't wait to see the interview from over there. I love when does interviews from Japan. They are so funny. I wonder how much 300 will make over in Japan.

:cunning:

:yippee:

Maybe he had a new android implant chip put in over the bridge of his nose......

BECAUSE.....

NO ONE THAT PERFECTLY GORGEOUS COULD BE HUMAN.....let's face it

He wasn't born....... he was

CARVED.... :heat: :tasty: :inlove:

:lolita:

xmargx