Gerard Butler GALS

:thud:

I always thought it was an annoyance to take off your shoes at an airport. But if it gets us a GB butt shot now and then, I'm all for it.

frenchy.

:funnyabove: I hear that! :rotflmao:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god he looks so cute and the way that blue shirt lifts just enough to show his mid section and the top of his chones (undies) can you say grrrrrrrrrrr.

Luv the pic of him bending over makes me want to spank him ;)....

Oooo just a thought i know dirty mind me I wonder if he has a happy trail that leads to his ........

Okay got to stop now anyone have a cigarette.

Edited by rowdychiquitagirl

Come on gals, admit it. How many of you clicked on the butt pic first?? I did!

Loved the butt, and the arms and the stomach, and the sexy smile!!! WOW!

No way Sammy, I clicked on numero uno and went all the way down the line....but I did stare at the butt shot a little longer! :cunning:

:kisswink: Fran

Please pass the smelling salts!

I thought it was hot here in Houston. I think the temperature just went up another 20 degrees!

&#$^% LORD ALMIGHTY!!! There ought to be a LAW!!! :droolpuddle: :droolpuddle: :droolpuddle:

Dear God in heaven...... WHY OH WHY OH WHY must this man give me palpitations? Just look at him, will ya???????

The little slice of belly.... the Jeans! Marissa..... look at those jeans!!!!! And that arse, attached to those looooooooong legs!

And those eyes..... OMG, his eyes look like..... well they look like, I don't know what they look like.... but they MELT me!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Swannie

:funnyabove: You are soooooooo right! We both have it equally bad. I have been trying to write a paper all day and it would have been long finished if I didn't keep stopping to come here and look at those photos again and read the swoons. He does look especially yummy in those LAX photos. Just a drop-dead gorgeous guy going about his business. I'm surprised his sheer hotness doesn't set off the metal detector and every alarm at the airport. Can you imagine sitting next to THAT on a transatlantic flight? Talk about your Mile High Club................. :pant:

I sooo love this. A movie star with an uber hit worldwide. Yet he travels by himself, without entourage, handlers, fanfare, standing in line, taking shoes off like everyone else. AND be totally pleasant when approached by fans. :inlove:

Edited by AnnOC

More people have met him at the airport and said the same thing, how awesome he is when they meet him in line..I think someone met him coming back from Berlin and said the exact thing.

He just rocks, and I think the whole "fame" thing is so new too..plus he's so down to earth, I don't think he'd ever change..that's why I love those interviews, he's like a breath of fresh air..talks about everything, doesn't censor and totally can laugh with everyone else.

Excuse me while I go and faint..those pictures still have the power to make all the blood rush to other parts of my body. ;)

:cunning:

:yippee:

Yes they do make you take your shoes off in England....maybe he's on British Airways...hmm...where, where, where is he....OOooer Celtiberic you shouldn't excite me that much a my age...he never comes home...hope he's in London on August 9/10th if he is I'll sniff him out....and just looking at Gerry bending over makes you wanna practice your bread making moves again I mean his buns, my baps we could start a bakery and that's the nicest pair of B....BOOTS I've seen in ages......padding in POTO...no need for padding he's pretty damn perfect in my opinion.... :tasty: :tasty: I've only got little hands...... :cunning:

:rotflmao:

Dear, dear Gerry!!

Gotta love the smile and ooh...fresh buns :cunning:

:heat: :spontaneous:

Is he going to England? :D Every time I go to London, they make me take off my shoes...

MJ

:lolita:

xmargx

The thing is, he is just acting so normal. Just going about the security paces like the rest of us do. And he seems to have NO awareness that sexiness, charm and SMOKIN' MALE HOTNESS ooze from every pore.

He has no idea (or does he?) that every female eye in that place is on him.

This man is truly a weapon of mass seduction!

Swannie

:cunning:

:yippee:

Yes they do make you take your shoes off in England....maybe he's on British Airways...hmm...where, where, where is he....OOooer Celtiberic you shouldn't excite me that much a my age...he never comes home...hope he's in London on August 9/10th if he is I'll sniff him out....and just looking at Gerry bending over makes you wanna practice your bread making moves again I mean his buns, my baps we could start a bakery and that's the nicest pair of B....BOOTS I've seen in ages......padding in POTO...no need for padding he's pretty damn perfect in my opinion.... :tasty: :tasty: I've only got little hands...... :cunning:

:rotflmao:

Dear, dear Gerry!!

Gotta love the smile and ooh...fresh buns :cunning:

:heat: :spontaneous:

Is he going to England? :D Every time I go to London, they make me take off my shoes...

MJ

:lolita:

xmargx

I think most US airports now make you take your shoes off at security checkpoints, even domestic flights.

Yep, they make you do it, you have to put them in the bin with the rest of your stuff that you're carrying on.

When I clicked on these pictures I believe I made a little squealing noise. LOL The man is so frickin' HAWT!!!!

Thanks for sharing these with us!!! Made my day oh so much better!

Plus now, I gotta go to the gutter(first time there), the pics are more than this body can handle. :cunning:

:omg2:

I had a particularly crappy day... unitl about 30 minutes ago...

Came home, opened my email and then looked at Gals and another site I will not meniton and found these photos.....

Can I say this again......... :

Yee-Haw: :gerrylicious::gerrygasm:

Can he look any better?

I don't think so...

:takeitoff: Gerry!!!

:bounce:

Thanks so much for this pick me up!!!

Hugs to all

Sancre

WOW! What can I say? With these pictures we get a little bit of everything, don't we? Biceps, hands, belly, tush, and his great smile. It's almost too much. Thanks so much for posting them!

I sooo love this. A movie star with an uber hit worldwide. Yet he travels by himself, without entourage, handlers, fanfare, standing in line, taking shoes off like everyone else. AND be totally pleasant when approached by fans. :inlove:

So true Ann. I truly appreciate that. I hope that never changes.

Thanks Stef for the pics. what can I add to all this these are absolutely great pics. he is so casual and now we know he wears briefs !!! haha I love ths shirt the jeans, all of it. he is so perfect. my poor heart !!!! :hearts::gerrylicious: :droolpuddle: betts

I DON'T POST OFTEN ABOUT GB'S LOOK............BUT....THESE ARE SOME OF THE BEST PHOTOS I'VE SEEN OF HIM IN A LONG TIME. CASUAL,RELAXED,TALKING WITH OTHER NORMAL PEOPLE,DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HE'S BEING HASSLED. NICE DUDE JEANS THING GOIN' ON. GREAT SHIRT,GREAT COLOR...... LOOKIN' WELL RESTED,NOT TOO MUCH STRESS SHOWING ON HIS HANDSOME FACE. NOT HAVING TO DEAL WITH HOLLYWOODS PRESSURES......MAN,THAT SURE MAKES A DIFFERENCE ON A PERSONS PHYSICAL BEING. BLOODY HELL, HE SURE LOOKS FIT,BUFF AND CHEESE AND RICE I LIKE LONGER HAIR ON THIS GUY.....

OMG.... someone (RB) on another board did some special investigating..... :cunning:

Gerry is wearing Lupo underwear!!!!! We now know what underwear he wears and he probably got them when he was in brazil...

Here is a link to the two types he may be wearing.....

Posted Image

I personally can not imagine seeing Gerry in the one on the left because if I did, I would probably eat him alive.... MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Can you imagine Gerry standing in front of you .... just in those???

:spontaneous: :gerrygasm:

The link to the brazilian site....

Brazilian Lingerie

Sancre going to her secret place......

Hugs to all

Sancre

Edited by sancre

I SWEAR I ONLY WANTED TO REPLY ONCE.......DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED UP THERE.

I AM PC CHALLENGED. MY HUSBAND SAYS I AM AS DENCE AS A COAL BUCKET WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF....AND HE'S RIGHT. THEY DIDN'T HAVE THESE HIGH TECH MACHINES WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL IN THE SIXTY'S............HELL I PEED IN A FIELD AT WOODSTOCK