Gerard Butler GALS

OMG.... someone (RB) on another board did some special investigating..... :cunning:

Gerry is wearing Lupo underwear!!!!! We now know what underwear he wears and he probably got them when he was in brazil...

Here is a link to the two types he may be wearing.....

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/sancre/Lupo-1.jpg

I personally can not imagine seeing Gerry in the one on the left because if I did, I would probably eat him alive.... MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Can you imagine Gerry standing in front of you .... just in those???

:spontaneous: :gerrygasm:

:tasty: :pant::scared: *THUD*

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Hannah, may the Lord have mercy.

Why is he so damn good looking???

On the other hand...

THANK YOU GOD!

Let's all take a moment....

Check out that chest.

:thud:

Edited by EuroFoxx

Come on gals, admit it. How many of you clicked on the butt pic first?? I did!

Loved the butt, and the arms and the stomach, and the sexy smile!!! WOW!

Actually the first piccie I clicked on was the tummy shot. Dayum! :fook::drool1::heat: :tasty: I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight LOL

And who said Gerry didn't have a bum? LOL :cunning: That's one fine Scotsman there.....

I'll bet you it is the one on the left, in WOG he wasn't too keen on the Y fronts he had to wear..I'm going with the boxer briefs...and because of that...half my brain has just melted out of my ear. :thud:

After looking at those stunning photos of Gerry (just who DID take all those images?), I got to thinking.

Gerry has been seen before waiting in the security line at the airports.

Wonder why he doesn't use the same VIP lounge options that other well-known/important/rich/whatever people use, so he doesn't go thru the same public routine the rest of us do?

I love his 'everyguy' way of living his life! :hug99:

I wonder if he knows about them?? Maybe later when he gets even more recognizable he will..it'll be less of a hassle then probably, but I swear he's just so down to earth, love that about him. It's like a regular guy with an extraordinary job, that's it, you just gotta love that about him.

After looking at those stunning photos of Gerry (just who DID take all those images?), I got to thinking.

Gerry has been seen before waiting in the security line at the airports.

Wonder why he doesn't use the same VIP lounge options that other well-known/important/rich/whatever people use, so he doesn't go thru the same public routine the rest of us do?

I love his 'everyguy' way of living his life! :hug99:

Unless I am hugely mistaken, even VIP's have to go thru that first security check?? I think it is after that point that they can go to the VIP lounges.

I maybe wrong...

Sancre

I can't remember the handle on the bag itself, for I think it's the silver that's throwing me off. Is this the manbag that was given to Gerry last year?

Posted Image

I saw the bag, but again I can't remember if it had silver on the strap or not. It looks similar.

And if he's wearing a pair of those tasty undies that was displayed above then God Bless him. OMFG!!!!! I don't feel worthy of such a luscious sneak peek. But, since he's offering how about undoing one of those top buttons next time you go through security. Don't want to be setting off any alarms now with all that heat coming through.

Cassie

I can't remember the handle on the bag itself, for I think it's the silver that's throwing me off. Is this the manbag that was given to Gerry last year?

Posted Image

I saw the bag, but again I can't remember if it had silver on the strap or not. It looks similar.

Cassie

Hey! Cassie!

Barb posted this: Gerry's using the Bag from GALS!, The one we presented to him in Las Vegas '06!

Posted Image

Cassie

Hey! Cassie!

Barb posted this: Gerry's using the Bag from GALS!, The one we presented to him in Las Vegas '06!

Thanks Zany. I posted on the other thread. I'm so bloody happy he likes it. Now that's love I tell ya!

Cassie

OMG.... someone (RB) on another board did some special investigating..... :cunning:

Gerry is wearing Lupo underwear!!!!! We now know what underwear he wears and he probably got them when he was in brazil...

I personally can not imagine seeing Gerry in the one on the left because if I did, I would probably eat him alive.... MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Can you imagine Gerry standing in front of you .... just in those???

The link to the brazilian site....

Brazilian Lingerie

Sancre going to her secret place......

Hugs to all

Sancre

This is one of the things I love about this site. When you need "research" someone always provides it. :funnyabove: IF GB should EVER stand in front of me wearing THOSE...ah....briefs, he wouldn't be wearing them long. :cunning:

:cunning:

:yippee:

Is there NO ONE on this sight with infra-red goggles so we can see through the jeans..or shall we just take a vote...

Boxers .................for that keep em fresh and ready for making babies in the future :tasty:

or

Manly man one's to stop any dangling or bouncing in case of quick escapes at airport check in terminals.... :heat:

Me I could dribblelook over my cereal bowl at him in EITHER.......OH MY..... :D

Brazilian Lingerie

Hugs to all

Sancre

This is one of the things I love about this site. When you need "research" someone always provides it. :funnyabove: IF GB should EVER stand in front of me wearing THOSE...ah....briefs, he wouldn't be wearing them long. :cunning:

:lolita:

xmargx

Brazilian Lingerie

Hugs to all

Sancre

OMG!!! That is too much for me to handle. Looks like my boyfriend will be getting some new underwear...

Thank you for that wonderful visual!!!

Rebekah

Rebekah

What I find absolutely hilarious about this are two things... :rotflmao:

One that we actually have done this... lol... found out what type of underwear he was wearing....

Two, now that we know, there will probably be a massive run on this type of underwear for hubbys and boyfriends..... lol... just don't tell 'em where and why you got the idea...... :cunning:

Sancre

Yep, they make you do it, you have to put them in the bin with the rest of your stuff that you're carrying on.

That is terrible ... isn't it... We practically strip tease ourselves in the aeroports... Nowadays, the only way to travel is in gym clothes and sleepers :rotflmao:

MJ

Rebekah

One that we actually have done this... lol... found out what type of underwear he was wearing....

Two, now that we know, there will probably be a massive run on this type of underwear for hubbys and boyfriends..... lol... just don't tell 'em where and why you got the idea...... :cunning:

Sancre

I know, I know...sad....but True! Trust me, I would never tell where the idea actually came from, I'll just look like a loving girlfriend showering him with gifts. LOL

Rebekah

This is too funny. I was actually wondering what kind of underwear he was wearing myself and now I see you girls were thinking the same thing!

Now, can anyone tell me what brand jeans those are? I want to see what they have for women.

Thanks!

Good point! I should be shopping for me too!! I really do have a lot of fun with you GALS!

R

Rebekah

Sancre

I know, I know...sad....but True! Trust me, I would never tell where the idea actually came from, I'll just look like a loving girlfriend showering him with gifts. LOL

Rebekah

All the BFs and DHs should send thank you notes to Gerry. Think of all the side benefits :cunning: they're getting from the GALS.

Whoever took it upon themselves to figure out what type of chones (undies) Gerry wears is brilliant. Now I can actually picture him in my kitchen cooking me breakfast wearing only those nice lupo underwear. Can you tell I'm hungry, lol.....

I hope you don't have him cooking you any bacon (un)dressed like that! It would be a shame if he burned that gorgeous stomach! Have canadian bacon if you must, less chance of splatter.

I know ONE hubby who will be VERRA lucky tonight... :cunning: You know the old saying ( at least here in Norway ) : Wet your appetite, but eat at home! :kisswink: