Gerard Butler GALS

Access to Over 18

How do I access the over 18 board? I searched the site and could not find the information or a link. I'm sure there is a lot of information I would like to view. :cunning:

Kaysha

Kaysha,

All you have to do is PM a MOD (moderator) of the board. They will send you the password, and then you will see the Over 18 section pop up on your main forum page, at the bottom. If you go to the main forum page & look at the bottom, there is a list of people online at the moment. Any of those users who's name is in purple, is a MOD.

Good luck!

How do I access the over 18 board? I searched the site and could not find the information or a link. I'm sure there is a lot of information I would like to view. :cunning:

Kaysha

Kaysha,

All you have to do is PM a MOD (moderator) of the board. They will send you the password, and then you will see the Over 18 section pop up on your main forum page, at the bottom. If you go to the main forum page & look at the bottom, there is a list of people online at the moment. Any of those users who's name is in purple, is a MOD.

Good luck!

Thank you so much, Marissa! You are lifesaver...or curiosity saver! :claphands:

Kaysha

Kaysha,

Good luck!

Thank you so much, Marissa! You are lifesaver...or curiosity saver! :claphands:

Your welcome, luv. :kisswink:

Now get on down to the gutter-minded goodness that is the Over 18 section!!

:cunning:

xox

Rissa