Gerard Butler GALS

'Love Letters from the Lair'

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:claphands::claphands: Thanks Swan, that was a little different but very nice! Doesn't sound like Emmy but then the type of music is much different then what I've heard her do...

Ladyfran of the Lair 'Mistress of the Masters Cherished Violin'

Posted Image

New POTO video with song by the Lovely and talented Emmy Rossum!

I enjoy reading her posts on her myspace page--(saw yours there, Swannie!), and you can also listen to several of the songs from her upcoming CD there...she seems like a very levelheaded and down to earth young lady, not to mention incredibly beautiful and talented! I love her new music and definitely will be buying the CD when it comes out..plus I love that she and Gerry have kept in touch and are still such good friends...she said he was one of the first people she played the rough tracks of her new music for, that he supports her and is always there for her, and how lucky she is to have him for a friend...How I'd love to see them in another movie together!

Edited by phanphorlife

Hello my fellow lair GALS!

It's been awhile since I was here, but Erik was calling out my name :cunning:

Anyway, I had this really cool, but strange Erik dream last night. I dreamt that I was up in the nearby mountains with my family and some other people. When this one guy showed up, a very dense fog would cover everything and wouldn't go away until he was gone. When he left, me and a few girls flew over my hometown. I don't really remember what we used to fly but by the time we got back to the forest, everything was dark. I then went out to explore when the fog came back, and I bumped into someone. When I turned around I was shocked to find Erik standing there, as if he'd expected me to come to him. We then started talking and the scene changed to me and him in my room. I heard my bedroom door being unlocked by my parents(they gave themselves away by talking loudly). I then pushed Erik to the side of my bed, putting all of my bedroom blankets on him, then laying down to "sleep". My parents came in and they saw that I was "asleep" and locked my door once more. Finally, before I got to see Erik again my clock radio woke me up! *sniff*

I have to say that this is my weirdest Erik dream I've had...LOL

New POTO video with song by the Lovely and talented Emmy Rossum!

I enjoy reading her posts on her myspace page--(saw yours there, Swannie!), and you can also listen to several of the songs from her upcoming CD there...she seems like a very levelheaded and down to earth young lady, not to mention incredibly beautiful and talented! I love her new music and definitely will be buying the CD when it comes out..plus I love that she and Gerry have kept in touch and are still such good friends...she said he was one of the first people she played the rough tracks of her new music for, that he supports her and is always there for her, and how lucky she is to have him for a friend...How I'd love to see them in another movie together!

I love that you ladies are posting about Emmy....I'm glad that she & Gerry keep in touch and support each other the way they do...I think it would be very sweet if they did another movie together...I just love her...she is part of the Phantom magic....

Hi Aya! Those Erik dreams can seem so strange sometimes!...I've never had one....but that's what I heard......LOL!

Edited by Trouble

I just posted my newest segment of Chanson. I am hoping now, TO GET SOME SLEEP! I have been sleepless for days on end, and I really need a good week of solid sleep.

So if you don't see me around, you know where I'll be!

Swannie

Damn, Pilar..... I was NOT ready for that pic! Good heavens, no wonder so many women fell in love with this man!

Looking into Gerry's eyes was scary (because he holds your gaze intensely).... wonderful, beautiful and surprising!

Swannie

Hey Pilar!....You always post the most awesome pics!!! This one is just beautiful....takes the breath away~sigh~ Thank you....made my day! And the signature Janie made for you is stunning!...she does wonderful work!

Oooppps! Hey Rose!....I guess we were posting at the same time LOL! Sure you can have a Lair name & icon....Swann usually helps with that....she always has the best graphics to choose from ....& she's very good when it comes to names....

I love mine...Swann chose the perfect name & graphic for me...

Erik's Maiden of the Mirrors,

Wondering Angel of the Lair Gal

Posted Image

Edited by Trouble

Speaking of Gerry's beautiful eyes, here is the siggy that Lady Fran made for me

(I will be using it again one day!) I love these close ups of Gerry's "Erik."

(click to enlarge)

Posted Image

Gerry's eyes were very much this color against the very blue sky on the day I watched

him working on "SHATTERED." Looking into those eyes, and having that beautiful

man looking and speaking to me was incredable--almost unbelievable!! Although my

personal encounter with Gerry was very brief, he made eye contact with me several

times as he repeatedly walked across the street to do several takes of the scene

that is shown in my current siggy. I may just be one of the most lucky, happy

ladies on the planet.

Judith of the Lair, Keeper of the Innocents

and Guardian of the Royal Pug

Posted Image

Edited by mommaduck

Hey Sisters of the Lair, I know its been a while since I posted, but I have been lurking I just didn't have a lot to contribute to this wonderful thread.

Pilar, love that pictures, you always find some of the most wonderful photos.

Rose, I like your siggy it is very beautiful.

Well I will drop by again latter.

Erica

Lairotica,

The Master's Joy of the Flesh

Posted Image

So if you don't see me around, you know where I'll be!

Swannie

Don't tell us...uhmmm.....in the weirdbirdbed having the sweetest Phantomish dreams ever??? I hope so! Sweet Dreams Swann!

Hubby and I went to see Becoming Jane, this evening. What a lovely movie, and the acting is first rate! James MacAvoy is wonderful, very charismatic and handsome in a cute way. He is a fine actor, and I also enjoyed the supporting actors. Such an interesting story about Jane Austin! The woman was WAY ahead of her time!

Both Bill and I LOVED it!

Swannie

hello fellow Lair Gals..its been a while since I posted, and here I am

Oh I heard about this one...I really want to see it. I adore Jane Austin books, especially "Pride and Prejudice". Yeah James McAvoy is like my new crush..not to be dissin the G-man lol. I loved him in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and also in The Last King of Scotland. He really is a terrific actor.

And Anne Hathaway has really grown as a actress too, shes lovely also.

Im so glad it was good though..yay :claphands:

~sarah

I've been waiting to see this movie! Yes she was ahead of her time..and was often 'criticized' by the authors of her generation...authors are so critical of each other..I really don't get it... I'm glad it's getting good reviews...You have a really unique man for a husband Swann....and I mean that in a good way!

Posted Image

Edited by Trouble

Deb, I turned green because of donations to GALS. It is just Admin's way of thanking members who contribute financially. You can read all about it here: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...p;#entry1066930

It just started today, so all the members whose screen names appear in green are being acknowledged for their support!

I think many POTO fans will love Becoming Jane, because it is so romantic. My hubby loved Pride and Prejudice, so I knew he would love this movie, as well. Afterward we stopped at Starbucks and discussed the film, as well as many other issues over coffee. It was a wonderful time.

Bill also loved Memoirs of a Geisha!

Yes, he is a special man!

Swannie

I think many POTO fans will love Becoming Jane, because it is so romantic

I totally agree with you. And I would immagine so, theres nothing like a great love story to get the heart beating faster eh lol. I also agree with you about Jane Austin being ahead of her time. I can only think of how frustrating it must have been for her to want to follow her heart, follow her dreams and having the rest of the world turn against her and tell her no, that her ways of thinking were wrong and some how scandelous. Ah such is provencial life.

huh...now that I think about it, Jane Austin sounds alot like the Phantom...hmmm *pondering that thought*

Pilar that picture almost killed me, those eyes are mesmerizing :inlove:

I have notice that everyone here as a lair name and graphic is it possible that I could get one also

Rose

Rose, here is a lovely icon I found for you! I tried to find one with roses but so many of those have already been chosen. If you cannot find another one suitable for your tastes.... this one might do.

Posted Image

As for your name, can you tell me a little about yourself? Do you have a special talent, or a special dream? How do you relate to the Phantom? You can PM me the info if you wish.

Let me know if you like this icon!

Swannie

Swannie, I love that icon, it is very beautiful.

About me, lets see. I have always loved musicals and I saw the movie POTO because I saw the stage version in NYC. I just fell in love with the movie, it touched me deep inside and I have also always had a fascination with the stage. I studied to be a ballerina since I was 4. I now teach ballet to children ages 4 - 12. I had always want to be dancer in the ABT. I think in a way the POTO represents that kind of life style to me. Erik have to hide himself and his wonderful voice, to me was almost the same when I didn't get a job with ABT, a sort of rejection. I did however dance for 5 years in different companies. Don't get me wrong I love teaching Ballet and love working with the children, but I do connect with Erik in a certain way, but it is hard to explain. This will forever be my favorite movie and stage production.

Thank you for doing this for me and this is a wonderful thread.

Rose

Edited by RoseGirl

Rose, given this little bio, I actually found an icon that might fit you better.....

Posted Image

But of course, you may choose either one.

As for your name, how about,

Le Petite Rose, "Erik's Prima Ballernia, and Dancer of Dreams"

Just an idea.....

Let me know!

Glad to have you with us,

Swannie

Oh Swannie I love that name and that icon so much :claphands: it fits me perfectly, thank you.

Now do I post it under my name?

I am glad to be here with you wonderful ladies

Rose

Le Petite Rose, "Erik's Prima Ballernia, and Dancer of Dreams"

Posted Image

Edited by RoseGirl