Gerard Butler GALS

Favourite YouTube Videos (featuring Gerry of course)

OMG, I just found this one! :meninkilts: GAL down - THUD.

Wow, how odd is that??? I JUST finished the last book of the Outlander series (last one thus far, anyway), then check in here to find that... thank you, touchmetrustme, I SO needed that! I'm feeling both happy and sad that I've finished the series, so it was a nice diversion!

Oh, and you happened to post it within a 1/2 hour of my finishing the book, LOL!

Edited by Gerry's Sassenach

OMG, I just found this one! :meninkilts: GAL down - THUD.

Yep, that's why my special bookmark, reserved for the Outlander series, has a picture of Gerry as Beowulf, although the Attila look works pretty well also. :cunning: That look, with the long hair, says Jamie to me. NO ONE will ever satisfy me playing Jamie on screen except GB, although I think he is too old now to play the youthful Jamie. In my mind, at least, he will always be Jamie Fraser. I loved the video. :claphands:

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason I am unable to sign up on You Tube ......so cannot watch videos deemed as unsuitable for young viewers...which is OK..but now I cannot watch one of my favorites..(for all the obvious reasons)...."Nasty, Naughty Boy".....Christine Aguileira (sp?).... Help!!!

I am trying to watch all your favorites....what fun and THANK YOU for making it easy for non-computer literate people like me.........you Gals are great!

For some reason I am unable to sign up on You Tube ......so cannot watch videos deemed as unsuitable for young viewers...which is OK..but now I cannot watch one of my favorites..(for all the obvious reasons)...."Nasty, Naughty Boy".....Christine Aguileira (sp?).... Help!!!

I am trying to watch all your favorites....what fun and THANK YOU for making it easy for non-computer literate people like me.........you Gals are great!

What kind of problems are you having? If you give some details maybe some of the computer savvy Gals can help you out. I'm assuming you clicked on the "Sign Up" button at the top of the YouTube page and filled in the required information where it says "Create your YouTube account". Then you enter the verification code and press "Sign Up". What happens after that? Do you get an error message? I signed up a while ago so I don't remember how the registration is confirmed.

I created sex, errr, six Gerry vids. You can see them here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ldicken :D

OMG!! I think that video made my temperature go up about 100 degrees. There is no one sexier than GERRY!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!! :pant: :tasty: :heat:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5h3GPtS4U7M

This one had me slopping my coffee this morning...........great fun! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

hugs,

Anna X

OMG, Anna! :hehe: I laughed until I cried, as I am one of the few who actually remembers that song when it first came out. Thank you so much for drawing our attention to it. Hope Gerry sees this one, he would love it, me thinks.

• 2 weeks later...

For giggles.. I am posting all of my crazy vids here.

Because there still are a few people in the world who have NOT seen

me making a fool out of myself in honor of the Butler.

These are where I take a real song, rewrite the lyrics and sing the song myself

over the real track.

WARNING: I cannot sing.. AT ALL!

:rotflmao:

I'm in love with an actor

First singing vid I did to T-PAIN's "In love with a Stripper"

Took a long time to do, because I had to layer it with myself singing lead vocals

and background vocals. Golly, I can't sing for anything! :lol:

My favorite actor

Inspired by the song "Lips of an angel" by Hinder, this video explains why I love Gerard

Butler so much. As much as I cannot sing, this one is my favorite, and the one I am most proud of.

Inspired by "Blaze of Glory" by Bon Jovi, this horrible, but hysterical video honors

Gerard Butler's thighs.

I do not mind making myself look like an arse to entertain my friends an honor

my favorite actor!

These vids are best if viewed while intoxicated! :lol:

Currently working on a Gerrified version of "Push It" by Salt -n-Pepa. :spit:

I HEARTILY recommend Bethy's universally hailed tributes, - they are a riot! Yum! Yum!!

:heat::heat::heat:

( Cannot post links to mine, - had them looked into by Mel and they were indeed to hot to handle above the pantyline.. Oh well... Good thing we have mods, - I'd be into SO much trouble otherwise! :bonk: )

*Skips off to the gutter/Youtube*

ETA: But I hope it is ok to mention that my username when uploading is 06011955 .. :kisswink:

Edited by NordicGirl

• 1 month later...