Gerard Butler GALS

Ger's Arse and B12 shots by Madonna!

:wave:

:claphands:

Well being a trainee nurse I'd have volunteered to do that for you Madonna... :D:heat:

and POOR GERRY....sounds like he caught the UK cold that EVERYONE has had this summer...well Rainy Season...... :D

Hope the Aussie sunshine is curing his ailments...

I'm always here to mop your brow Gerry if you're still feeling a little poorly.... :claphands::wave:

:D

xmargx

Cute story!

But this is the MovieChat forum.

Which is about watching his movies.

So that more people can read this, I'll move it to the RocknRolla news area!

Soo cute!

OMG - wouldn't you just know she would figure out a way to get Gerry's pants off him? :bouncydrool3:

Yep! We all have to admit it... Madge does know what to do for a man to remove his trousers! Quite an unorthodox approach but it worked!!! :pant:

Please remember that this is The Mirror. Not always credible I'm afraid. It's a sure sign that Gerard is becoming better known in the UK and more stuff like this is going to get printed. Unfortunately, that's part of the tabloid press - anything to detract or mock. JMO. I find this story difficult to believe. I mean, really?

edited to add: I understand the Contact site isn't always reliable either.

Edited by patsyb

If the guy was stunned to see Madonna administering the shot...I wonder if Gerry was stunned to have someone bust him getting the shot? :lol: Probably not. If he was sick he probably just wanted to feel better.

Please remember that this is The Mirror. Not always credible I'm afraid. It's a sure sign that Gerard is becoming better known in the UK and more stuff like this is going to get printed. Unfortunately, that's part of the tabloid press - anything to detract or mock. JMO. I find this story difficult to believe. I mean, really?

edited to add: I understand the Contact site isn't always reliable either.

Patsy,

You are right! We need evidence supporting the story published in The Mirror. We need PHOTOS!! Where are the razzi when we need them? [ Oops, did I say that out loud?] :flee: