Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry MTV interview

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'm sorry, but how dull was that interview??! Totally needless, and I have the feeling Gerry thought that too. But the look on that womans face cracked me up!!! I bet she's still dreaming of him!!! :whome2:

What stupid interviewers. Can anyone say Gerry's name right. I notice that he doesn't even bother to correct them anymore. He is ever the gracious man. I don't think I could put up with such stupid banter.

Believe me, it's way easier to ignore people who get it wrong than correct them all the time..

(my name isn't to common in Germany for girls younger than 60 :D , and so there are always people wondering about it and telling me that my parents must be verry funny... *ha ha* you have to ignore them sometime, dealing with that is to much work :D Not quite the same as gerrys problem, but it reminds me of my experiences..)

Thanks for the link Sammy's mom. I think that may have been one of the worst I've seen, but then again it is MTV, and the quality of that network has IMO sucked for a long time. On the upside- Gerry looked like the Stud that he is!

something with my players is messed up it chops all my words up and I have to wait but I saw it and where in the world did they get those interviewers from mars? what dummy questions IF I were him I would have said see ya~~ but he is so good, so nice he would not do that I would. Betts

:wave: It's me Frannie.....I had to watch the vid on Peggys laptop and just had to post to say UGH!! What duds!!!Although yes I think she was quite smitten with our guy! As usual he was a little sarcastically funny. Most likely because he thinks these interviewers are lame too!

But OMG.....he sure do look gooooood! :heat:

:D Fran

I'm sorry, there were other people in that video besides Gerry? ;) Seriously, the questions were a tad bit lame, but his little giggle in the middle of the interview was too cute. And yes, the female interviewer was definitely feeling smitten.

Check out the female interviewer after the interview is over. It's safe to say she thought Gerry was pretty HOTT! :tasty:

LOL!! I love her face... the look of "holy spartans!" is apparent...

~Mel

lol, I was watching that on the net because they had the red carpet thingie live, and yeah, I admit it, I recorded the whole thing onto my phone. It's still there, many a month later lol.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

I didn't watch it for the interview. So I wasn't disappointed that it was really bad. I watched it to see Gerry again because he was really hot that night in that outfit he wore and I loved those sunglasses. I'm never disappointed in how he looks. Great video for those reasons!

Kathy :claphands:

*shudder*

I could watch and listen to him all daaaay!!! oh he is so beautiful...I just wanna rub my cheeck against his stuble...ok I think I need a moment alone! *blush*

Also he is soooo cute when he says "belly" lol

*shudder*

I could watch and listen to him all daaaay!!! oh he is so beautiful...I just wanna rub my cheeck against his stuble...ok I think I need a moment alone! *blush*

Also he is soooo cute when he says "belly" lol

I would love to touch that sexy stubble as well! :lol:

As for the interviewers........They need to be bonked on the head for lack of creatvity! :bonk:

I'm sorry, there were other people in that video besides Gerry? ;) Seriously, the questions were a tad bit lame, but his little giggle in the middle of the interview was too cute. And yes, the female interviewer was definitely feeling smitten.

you're right! I love it when he's laughing and turning back to serious right away... :D

It's amazing how interviewers always think their audience want them to ask such pointless questions. MTV is a 'fun' channel but they really ought to have a bit more about them when they know they will be speaking to someone like Gerard. It was only for a very short while but even so surely they could have come up with something more than the tired old question about the abs. He must have been really fed up at hearing that one.

MTV synonomous with fluff, which is OK...isn't that what Hollywood is all about...the girl was definitely smitten...Gerry was hot and sexy....the white suit with black shirt...yummy...

You are a fine actor, Gerry, but HOT DA@@, you are one hunky Scottish Stud Muffin!!!

:whome2:

Thanks for the link Sammy's mom. I had not seen this video before.

As for the interview ..I could see their lips move (the interviewers') but all I could hear was "blah blah blah blah blah" :D Mr. B's answers , however, very good as always. :lol:

Edited by browneyedgirl