Gerard Butler GALS

PS I Love You TRAILER!!!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait, Gerry...Jeffrey Dean Morgan...Harry Conick Jr....:thud: That's all I can say, that's it. That and no way am I seeing this as many times as I did 300, my heart and other parts of my body ;) couldn't take it.

It's going to be odd though, watching him play someone named "Gerry" with him wearing all his own personal jewelry..but I can get over that in a heartbeat. ;)

Yes, I noticed that it seems to be his personal jewelry! wow! That makes it as though we are watching the real Gerry. Not sure I can take it! :heat:

I had to watch the trailer 3 times before I could see it all "clearly" - I couldn't get all the way through it without bursting into tears. I think I am going to go out and buy stock in Kleenex on 12/20. I should be a millionaire by New Years Eve. . . Thank you, Gerry!

Sara

:claphands: :dance: Thanks for putting it up! It's gonna make me melt... Gerry certainly has comical talent by the bucketloads. The face he makes when Holly is nagging him, him tapping her boot on his forehead. Priceless! I normally hate romantic comedies, but I'll gladly make an exception for this one; cuz it has some great actors in it.

OMG OMG OMG - I just now saw the trailer. It looks absolutely postively adorable and wonderful and heartwarming and just perfect. Hilary looks so beautiful, and Gerry looks so different but just as sexy. He does an outstanding job with his Irish accent. This is going to be another huge movie for our main man. I am so happy for him.

OMG OMG OMG - I just now saw the trailer. It looks absolutely postively adorable and wonderful and heartwarming and just perfect. Hilary looks so beautiful, and Gerry looks so different but just as sexy. He does an outstanding job with his Irish accent. This is going to be another huge movie for our main man. I am so happy for him.

My sentiments exactly!!!

I just saw the trailer. It's exceeds how I imagined it, when I read the book! I'm stunned. I am speechless...( leaves.. comes back with kleenex in hand)

Gerry is soo Gerry. I knew this would be great! I see another big one on the way GALS... Hold on to your hats. He is taking us for another ride. This time, the advertising will be there. Everyone will be biting at the bit to see this one. (JMHO, of course.) I am so there. Thank you, Gerry!

Sally

I just FINALLY watched the trailer (a couple of times) and I believe this is about as close to who Gerry really is that we may ever see on the big screen. That is going to be both fun and heart-wrenching to see.

Please, if anyone goes to a movie and sees this trailer on the big screen I have to know! I will go see any movie before which this trailer plays, just to watch it on the big screen. "300" brought him the fan boys (and some new female fans as well) but I foresee PSILY doing as much for his fan base as POTO did 3 years ago. And I'm going to be pretty darned peeved if he is not way up there on the People Sexiest Man Alive issue (preferably the cover). It usually goes to some star who has a film to promote towards the end of the year and with the HUGE success of "300" this year, and PSILY coming up right on its heels I say they are BLIND if he isn't THE MAN this year. Not that those things really matter, it is more a PR thing, a recognition that the media is recognizing who he is. Next stop - Oscar (maybe not for a 2007 role, but I see major accolades in his future, hopefully for "Burns" in 2009).

I finally got to see the trailer and OMG I loved it. It makes you laugh and then want to cry and then laugh again. Ladies bring your kleenex I think this movie is going to kill us. LOL

I love that it looks like we will still see him throughout the whole movie.

I agree with Susan if anyone sees it as a trailer on the big screen Pleezzzzz share what movie you saw it before. I will go see any movie that will let me see this trailer on the big screen.

Haven't seen where anybody else has asked/wondered/been curious, but I was intrigued by the song in the trailer. Doing some lyrics detective work, I found it to be:

BREATHE - sung by Michelle Branch

Don't you just love it? I do!

(Everyone else may know the song and I'm just oblivious, but oh well! :bonk: )

OMG Katie that avatar has me cracking up!! The scene in its brevity is funny but to watch it loop over and over like that is just hilarious. I am so thrilled to see Gerry finally get to show off his comedic talent, which we have all recognized from his years of giving very candid interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of his films. He has got to be THE most versatile actor on the scene today, IMHO. To go from the emotional depths of Phantom (while SINGING), to the quiet strength of The Stranger, to the over-the-top heroism of Beowulf and Leonidas and now to get to show his rom-com chops, followed by a darkly comedic gangster and then a father in a kid's movie!! He continues to amaze, amuse and entertain me, while keeping me completely enthralled with him as a person and an actor.

Yeah I saw the trailor a few days ago myself and I cant watch it anymore because I get so teary eyed.

I cannot wait to see the movie and I'm sure he did an amazing job!! Hurry up Xmas!

The best part is- he's finally doing the comedic role we've all been hoping to see!

He's got that Cary Grant sense of humor I love so much :)

And I love his look in the movie -I think I'm in the minority of liking Gerry clean shaven :thud:

Michele

Edited by rosesheart36

Haven't seen where anybody else has asked/wondered/been curious, but I was intrigued by the song in the trailer. Doing some lyrics detective work, I found it to be:

BREATHE - sung by Michelle Branch

Don't you just love it? I do!

(Everyone else may know the song and I'm just oblivious, but oh well! :bonk: )

Yeah, I recognized the song, but I forgot it was by Michelle Branch...so thanks for the reminder, Katie!

And Susan...I heavily concur with everything you said... :hearts:

~Mel

I just watched the trailer for like the 38th time. Did y'all notice the last guy Lisa Kudrow's character is talking to? He is wearing a "tooth" necklace like Leonidas! A wee tip of the hat to "300"?? How cool is that?

I too like Gerry clean shaven. Anything that displays those dimples is mega-OK with me! :pant:

Suzie

Gerry is such a talented actor. He tops it off with being a good man as well! A great & sexy combination. I'm so glad that he is doing so many different roles. He is such a chameleon! Look at the difference between Phantom & King Leonidas. Wonderful!