Gerard Butler GALS

Important Vegas Poll

Dr. Em

Hotel Questions:  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What day to you plan on arriving at the Hilton for the convention?

• Monday, June 9, 2008
    • Tuesday, June 10, 2008
    • Wednesday, June 11, 2008
    • Thursday, June 12, 2008
    • Friday, June 13, 2008
  2. 2. What day to you plan on leaving the convention?

• Sunday, June 15, 2008
    • Monday, June 16, 2008
    • Later, I?m going to have a long vacation in Vegas!

These are really important questions that we need as accurate as possible answers to.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Can we put when we'd LIKE to arrive and leave, even if we don't know for sure yet, or does it have to be definite? How soon do you have to know? I would LOVE to come on Monday or Tuesday and stay through the whole weekend, but due to my work situation, won't know for sure if that's possible for a while yet...

Dayna,

Deetz and I are hoping to arrive on Monday and leave the following Monday. Since we are coming from Massachuseets....we feel we would enjoy making it more of a vacation.

Hugs, Linda

:wave: Hi Pam...I see you....Miss our Rome Chats!!!!

Hubby and I will definately be arriving (oh that gives me such Gutter thoughts)on Thursday and will PROBABLY leave on Sunday, but if money is willing we may stay until Monday...the cheaper room rates will definately help with this...thanks for everything you are doing Dayna and all of the Adminsa nd Mods!!!!!We love you!!!!!!

Edited by redroseblackribbon

PLEEEEESE tell us we will be able to see POTO!!! Pretty please!!!!

Suzie

Ladies ~

After the debacle of last year’s POTO ticket’s being canceled, GALS will not be spear-heading any event. We will, however, have information regarding shows, tours, etc. on the registration page which will be available shortly.

Dr. Em

These are really important questions that we need as accurate as possible answers to.

Dr. Em

Can we put when we'd LIKE to arrive and leave, even if we don't know for sure yet, or does it have to be definite? How soon do you have to know? I would LOVE to come on Monday or Tuesday and stay through the whole weekend, but due to my work situation, won't know for sure if that's possible for a while yet...

SURE!

PLEEEEESE tell us we will be able to see POTO!!! Pretty please!!!!

Suzie

Ladies ~

After the debacle of last year’s POTO ticket’s being canceled, GALS will not be spear-heading any event. We will, however, have information regarding shows, tours, etc. on the registration page which will be available shortly.

Dr. Em

Actually, make that the last TWO years that POTO tickets were cancelled on us...in 2006 we were scheduled to see it during the preview week, even before they had the grand opening, and due to safety issues with the chandelier, they cancelled the show for that night. I'll never forget that because I was the one who found out when I called the ticket office at the Venetian to ask why I couldn't buy a second ticket for a friend online and was told they'd cancelled that evening's performance..after nearly wetting my pants over that news, I was the lucky one who had to break the sad news to everyone here, since none of the ticket holders had been notified at that point. That made it even more incredible when it happened in 2007 as well..I was beginning to think we were jinxed! Just in case, :confused: everyone making their own arrangements is probably the best way to go..right, Susan?? Oy vey, what you must've gone through last year... :bonk: You are a trooper, that's for sure!!

Alison

just a little p.s...can anybody clue me in on what's happened with my avatar and GALS trading card? I didn't knowingly change anything myself, but they are both gone...???

Edited by phanphorlife

Alison

just a little p.s...can anybody clue me in on what's happened with my avatar and GALS trading card? I didn't knowingly change anything myself, but they are both gone...??? [/color]

Hi Alison! :wave:

How were your avatar and trading card hosted? (Like Photobucket, etc.)

Did you by chance remove or change any pics from the host site?

Just a stab, for I am NOT puter literate! :bonk:

I already put in to be off work from Tuesday through Monday so that's my plan.

Hey Roomie, we are of the exact mind! That's when I'm arriving and leaving.

And Amy, I'm always up for Chippies. If anyone wants to go again, I'm soooo there. Any chance I get to watch Nathan... :heat:

Hey Pammie - did you ever catch Nathan getting his tattoo on Miami Ink? I PM'ed you about it but I think it might have been when you were out of the country. Got himself a big scorpion on his upper arm to honor a friend who had died, I think.

I've voted... I will be coming in on Wednesday and probably leaving around midnight Sunday.

I can't find any info at the hotel that tells me where the daily check-in and check-out times are listed. Mostly curious, because I need to know if I can storage my bags somewhere until I'm ready to the leave the hotel for the airport. Anyone, who has done this before, able to give me a clue or who to ask???

Beachie

Beachie, I'm so glad you will be joining us. Hope this info helps:

CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES: The Las Vegas Hilton's check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check out time is 12:00 Noon. All guests arriving before 3:00 PM will be accommodated as rooms become available. The Las Vegas Hilton's bell captain can arrange to check baggage for guests arriving early if rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day. Guest rooms must be registered to at least one (1) adult 21 years of age or older. Photo identification will be required upon check in.

Beachie, I'm so glad you will be joining us. Hope this info helps:

CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES: The Las Vegas Hilton's check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check out time is 12:00 Noon. All guests arriving before 3:00 PM will be accommodated as rooms become available. The Las Vegas Hilton's bell captain can arrange to check baggage for guests arriving early if rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day. Guest rooms must be registered to at least one (1) adult 21 years of age or older. Photo identification will be required upon check in.

Paarifect, Just what I needed to know. TY, TM!!! Here's one for you, Sweetie! Posted Image Enjoy!