Gerard Butler GALS

Registration Begins - Run GALS Run!

Woo Hoo! I'm paid and ready to go.

I'm all paid too. Really looking forward to this convention. Party on!

beejay

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegas here I come!!!! :dance: My deposit is paid and I'm already thinking clothes. My time off slip was submitted as soon as the dates were announced. You know the old adage "First in,first served" so I wanted to make sure no one else put their time off slip in for the same time frame.

Looking forward to seeing you all (Sally,we'll definitely be stylin')

Deb

Hey Holly, thanks for saving my spot in line, but I got home earlier than expected and I'm all registered with deposit paid. I can't wait for Vegas 2008!! I too put in for my time off as soon as the dates were announced.

I am registered and have paid, but I also never saw a memo box to give you my screen ID. If you have a problem, just yell and I can email someone the receipt from PayPal.

Oh, on my registration, there was a box to type in how we wanted to have our name on our name tags. Can I change mine to Suzie instead of Sue??? Pretty please.

Thanks guys!!

Suzie

*OK, Suzie slinks away now that she has been a pain in the tush*

Edited by Texas gramma

all fixed - you can add a note but you have to click on the tiny link that says "notes" to do so in paypal after you click the paypal button, put your total in the box/update the total, and log in to paypal.

Ohoh..I just realized I never added a note to say who the payment was for...noticed the setup was a little more streamlined, but spaced that part out 'cause I was so excited about getting all registered! Does that mean my PayPal payment is floating around out there with no connection to my registration?? :confused: Sorry Stef..hope I didn't make extra work for ya!! Oh, and yes, the registration site looks completely awesome..great job, WebWonderWoman!!

Alison (aka Ditz!)

Edited by phanphorlife

Hi Guys!!

I'm here at Sally's and we're getting ready to submit our deposits!!! We spent the day shopping and now have ons of ideas!

Suzie, Galen has his bag packed already!!!!

Deb~ Gerry's Knight Phantom and Galen and Sally

My hubby, Good Sport, just informed me that he wants his name tag to read "Good Sport (Bill)". Someone left off his real name when she registered him... :bonk: Gee, I wonder who that was??? :confused::lol:

:omg2: it is finally here :yippee: :yippee: the announcement I have been waiting for.

:vegasbaby: June 13-14 sounds doable to me. Now I just need to round up my Mom so we can get our registration in.

I just have one question...what does open registration on Oct 1st mean? (think I read that right :confused: )

[spot slugs into thread]

1. With the "rush" of registration, I'm asking for patience in getting your confirmation email acknowledging receipt of form and payment. I should be caught up by Monday or Tuesday. If you haven't gotten word that we've received your paypal payment by Wednesday, please drop me a PM. (Remember, you're not "official" until we've received the deposit/full payment).

2. All of the "name changes" have been duly noted.

3. Alison, Katie, etal (everyone having payment "matching" issues) - I've got you covered. I've been able to "pair up" registrations and payments so far...

If you have any other questions, please post them here (I'll keep an eye on this thread) or send them to convention@gerardbutlergals.com.

Thanks, y'all!

Spot

I am so excited, I just registered now I just need to get the payment in.

I have to talk to my partner in crime LOL and find out how long we will be coming for.

I can't wait to see everyone again in Vegas

it is finally here the announcement I have been waiting for.

June 13-14 sounds doable to me. Now I just need to round up my Mom so we can get our registration in.

I just have one question...what does open registration on Oct 1st mean? (think I read that right )

Hi! Lorie! :wave:

It's so nice to see you here posting again!

I looked and couldn't find the open registration you were wondering about on Oct 1st.

ETS: Yeah! Beachie! :yippee:

Oh joy of joys I am actually going to go this time. :claphands::claphands:

I just finished registering and I sent off a deposit for my mother and me via paypal. So I'm in :dance:

Oh geez Zany, I was so preoccupied I didn't even see you there. :wave: and thank you so very much for trying to answer my question. It's good to be back!!

Beachie!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to see you are going!!!!I can't wait to see you again!!!! Chicago seems like so long ago now!!!Hubby is coming too....it will be a reunion!!!!!

Hugs!!!!!!

Not 100% sure if I can go.. but I just registered!

WooHoo!

WOOT! I've made it my goal that you SHALL AND WILL have a one night fling. . .I mean one moment with a Klingon. It was not fair you were deprived of all that sexiness this past year. Lol i just got a funny idea. . .a Klingon Chippie. Oye. Even if I don't go, I'm sure Binkie will help setting you up B hehe.

I'm registered....but could I make a name change please.....

Just Poppy on my name tag. Sorry for the inconvience :angel2:

Hugs, Linda

Edited by Poppy

I'm Registered! Not gonna get too excited until pay day when I can confirm... *crosses fingers*