Gerard Butler GALS

Do You Want to be in Pictures?

We have a proposition for Vegas, but need to know if there is any interest.

As many of you know, our own Dr. Batista is a professional photographer (as well as a fabulous silver smith) and she is willing to do SHORT (15-20 minutes) photo shoots while in Vegas.

You could wear your Saturday Gala garb or just dress casual, it's up to you.

We are thinking of arranging two days to do this and a couple of hours for each day, depending on the amount of interest.

For $50.00, this will pay for the following:

Sitting Fee

8x10,

CD with all the pics she can take in those 15 to 20 minutes.

For those who would like to have pics with your friends, the price would be $50.00 for one and $5.00 for each additional person and the time amount would have to stay the same. So if you have this in mind, just have one person sign-up (when we do this) and add something that indicates you will be having more than one person in the shot.

Again, Annette is a PROFESSIONAL and she can make just about anyone look like a movie star, just look what she did for me!

Posted Image

Posted Image

We would ask $25.00 before the convention $25.00 at the time of your session.

So, anyone interested?

:hugs:

Dr. Em

I'm one of those who hate getting my picture taken.... but I really want some decent pictures of me while I'm still young enough to look okay. Just the few pics Annette snapped of me at the convention are the best I've ever photographed.... so I would LOVE to have her take some professional photos.

Put my name on the list!

Swannie

Question.

Would these be done in the hotel, like in front of a screen? Or on the property, like the grounds, etc.?

Yes, I spoke with Annette last night and we would have a PRIVATE area set-up with a backdrop for the pictures right there at the hotel and most likely in the Hospitality Suite.

Question.

Would these be done in the hotel, like in front of a screen? Or on the property, like the grounds, etc.?

Yes, I spoke with Annette last night and we would have a PRIVATE area set-up with a backdrop for the pictures right there at the hotel and most likely in the Hospitality Suite.

Cool!

I think I will probably be interested in doing this.. maybe with an extra person or two in the pics with me, but only if I can talk them into it. ;)

AWESOME IDEA!!

Guest greyeyegoddess

I have to add that I, too, hate pictures taken of me, but Annette did take the best one of me yet. I was so proud of it, I showed it off to everyone! In fact, a part of it is on my personal area in GALS.

~alice

:music:

If I attend the convention, I'll be up for it. Anyone good with make-up and clothing choices to help on that end? I'd like to have an updated publicity photo.

Great idea! :dance:

I'll throw my hat in for pictures as well! Thank you for considering doing this.

If I attend the convention, I'll be up for it. Anyone good with make-up and clothing choices to help on that end? I'd like to have an updated publicity photo.

Great idea! :dance:

I’m great with make-up!

I’d be happy to help (if you can find me…LOL).

Dr. Em

I am going to seriously think about his. I am hoping to be at my goal weight by Vegas and it would be awesome to have some great looking after photos...or I mean the beginning of new fun photos.

I have seen Dr B's photo's and still wear the silver ring and viking boat she made.

She's the best at both!

SO COUNT ME IN!!!!!

Can't wait

Cat

Edited by Terry's Witch

I'm gonna be real brave here, 'cause I don't like my picture taken either, but maybe Annette can work her magic on me as well, so WHAT THE HECK...count me in, too..maybe this will give me the extra motivation I need to get in better shape by then!!

Alison

I'll have to think about this. I hate getting my picture taken, too. I recently attended a Mary Kay makeover and had a photo taken there, and I was amazed! I clean up pretty good. It's the pic in my profile now. I might be up for another photo if I can drop a few more LBs.

Can Annette do black/white? I so hate my picture taken I really do, but I've always wanted b/w pics of me just to have. If not, I will definately consider having my picture taken.

Cassie

Can Annette do black/white? I so hate my picture taken I really do, but I've always wanted b/w pics of me just to have. If not, I will definately consider having my picture taken.

Cassie

Black & white? Like so?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dr. Em

Cassie

Black & white? Like so?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dr. Em

Did Annette take the pics above??? Those are very nice! This is what I meant. I love b/w pics much better than color for some reason. I think it shows the real you more and it hides lines which is part of the real you, but makes the lines look oh so much better. :D

Cassie

Hi,

What a creative and wonderful idea. Yes, my daughter and I would both be interested. I do not suffer under any illusion that you would make me look beautiful...but the experience would be a lot of fun and grounds for laughter, I think. Sue L and Jeni H.

Mad4Marek and MyPhantomsSong