Gerard Butler GALS

ALAN SHARP INTERVIEW IS UP ON RT BURNS SITE - MUST SEE

ALAN SHARP INTERVIEW IS UP ON RT BURNS SITE!!!!!

Top of the morning to all of you at RT Clan Burns!!!!

What a great way to start a new month!!!!!

I hope you had a smashing Halloween and I hope your coming weekend will be super for all of you!!! Rose and I want to take a moment to thank all of you for your support and encouragement as we sail along this wonderful Burns Journey together through the rough seas and the brilliant Sunshine. We could not do it with all of you and you are all # 1 to us.

The Positive energy and support is wonderful and we have attracted so much interest and support for all things Burns!!!!

Soon we will reach 50, 000 views and I have a special surprize in store for you and will let you know when we are over 50, 000 views which will be soon.

This weekend will be exciting for me and I hope for all of you. The ALAN SHARP INTERVIEW will be up and posted here at RT Burns!!!!!!

I have received all the answers to the questions you send us this morning via email from Mr. Alan Sharp!!!!!! I am so pleased and proud to be able to post it up this weekend for all of you!!!

A HUGE thank you goes to MR. ALAN SHARP for taking the time and interest in our thoughts and questions and for answering them for all of us!!!!

So RT Clan Burns enjoy your day and I look forward to posting the interview this weekend.

Cheers

Alexandria

****ps I will post a link up to the interview when it goes up

Edited by LADY ALEXANDRIA

Hi Lady Alex...

This weekend will be exciting for me and I hope for all of you. The ALAN SHARP INTERVIEW will be up and posted here at RT Burns!!!!!!

I am not sure what you mean by it will be posted at " RT Burns" ... is this a special section here at Gals???

Thanks

Sancre

ADD EDIT: I think I found it... is it in the "all things Gerry" forum? See below. Will you be putting up a link on the front page of Gals?

Gerard Butler GALS > HIS ROYAL HOTNESS > All things Gerry > Gerry Movies

Edited by sancre

Sancre - RT Burns is the Team Burns site at Rotten Tomatoes. They have a subforum here at GALS where they keep us informed of all the latest and greatest news on the project, which usually means co-posting goodies like the interviews here as well as there (or at the very least giving us a link to the info at the RT Burns site).

I look forward to reading this one, I'm sure that the questions (and answers) will be both interesting and enlightening.

Just to let you all know the ALAN SHARP interview is now posted up on our RT Burns Group site and here is the link:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal...amp;view=public

I hope you enjoy it as much as Rosemarie and I have.

Please if you plan to copy it please ask me, it belongs to RT Burns

Thank you all and have a smashing weekend.

As well I would love to have feedback on the Q&A to sent to Mr. Sharp, so if you have some please let me know

Cheers

Lady Alexandria

Edited by LADY ALEXANDRIA
  • 2 weeks later...