Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Suzie (on my way to purchase it NOW).

Paige, I miss you!!!! Thanks sweetie! Don't you stay away so long!!!

hugs,

Sue

WAVES BIG!!!!

HI! Y'ALL!

Will you look? We have 104 guests! That's so AWESOME!

I got so excited I came up for some fresh air. :lol:

4 Weeks to NIMS!

Jack/KB/Alex manwich! Can ya see it? SKWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :rotflmao:

:hugs:

KB

Posted Image

LOL! Look at me following a fellow gutter GAL.

Hiya peeps!

JENN! Wass up, woman? I miss you!

SUE....That B2 pic! :love:

CHARLI....It was great meeting you in chat last night! AINARAN and ANNIE, you should join us, soon!

I hope all the GALS are having a super weekend!

:wave:

Afternoon all!

WELCOME Annieday! 'Tis the place to be, indeed... :)

Eva Mari, thanks for posting those new scans here! I had to laugh at the cardigan pictures... somehow it seems wrong for me to think of an ultra-sexy Mr. Rogers.

Posted Image

Aye, my thoughts exactly. ;)

It's bright and windy today... well, it's bright right now, clouds are moving pretty quickly across the sky.

Loves all!

:hearts:

~Mel

Just popping in for a quickie...*cough* I shouldn't say things like that the gutter gals are up here for some fresh air..... :) You know what they will make of a statement like that.... and you know they will eventually corrupt my vanilla morals.. You know who you are!!!! :cunning:

Anyway, :wave: to all our new gals ...nice to see you all posting and in a good spot too!

EM!....The new NI pics. OH MY LORD! He is one HOT Daddy! tell me now I have to buy the book... like that's gonna be a chore... duh..

Sue....my sweet sweet Sue...Bobby came home with my delicious pressie's and I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you thank you....and for the extras too! AWESOME!

Hope you'all are having a good week-end ... I'm having a pretty quiet one my self....til tonight that is and back to the Bar. Another Karaoke night. I got lucky and didn't have to go last night but can't get away with it two nights in a row!

{{{HUGS}}} To all that need them and those that don't too!

:wave: Fran

Edited by ladyfran

Oooooh... annieday, I see ya down there, and you're already in a very slim green!! Awesome!!

~Mel

Just popping in for a quickie...*cough* I shouldn't say things like that the gutter gals are up here for some fresh air..... :) You know what they will make of a statement like that.... and you know they will eventually corrupt my vanilla morals.. You know who you are!!!! :cunning:

*GASP*....... yeah we will, eventually. But not today, don't want to scare the new GALS! :welcome:

My gills are starting to turn green. If ya need me.................. :gutter:

I'm buying that LHJ for my collection! Mmmmm....mmmmm.....good!!

Annieday - :welcome: I sometimes post on dot net as well, but probably spend 90% of my internet time here at GALS. Thank you for jumping right in and helping to support the site as well. Much appreciated, for sure.

I heard yesterday that they suspect that heavy smoking may have contributed to Patrick Swayze getting pancreatic cancer. I didn't realize that about 1/3 of pancreatic cancers are linked to smoking, and Patrick has been a 3-pack-a-day smoker for a long time. That's another reason to be grateful that Gerry gave up the smokes - he too was up to 3-packs-a-day and there are just so many health issues that come along with it. Let's hope he can stay quit when he is working with Katherine Heigl who is another heavy smoker. Here's a :cheer: for Sue (irish) who quit recently too. My prayers and thoughts are with Patrick and his family. It's interesting how many of us who are Gerry fans now were (or are) also big fans of Patrick's over the years.

I'm buying that LHJ for my collection! Mmmmm....mmmmm.....good!!

Annieday - :welcome: I sometimes post on dot net as well, but probably spend 90% of my internet time here at GALS. Thank you for jumping right in and helping to support the site as well. Much appreciated, for sure.

I heard yesterday that they suspect that heavy smoking may have contributed to Patrick Swayze getting pancreatic cancer. I didn't realize that about 1/3 of pancreatic cancers are linked to smoking, and Patrick has been a 3-pack-a-day smoker for a long time. That's another reason to be grateful that Gerry gave up the smokes - he too was up to 3-packs-a-day and there are just so many health issues that come along with it. Let's hope he can stay quit when he is working with Katherine Heigl who is another heavy smoker. Here's a :cheer: for Sue (irish) who quit recently too. My prayers and thoughts are with Patrick and his family. It's interesting how many of us who are Gerry fans now were (or are) also big fans of Patrick's over the years.

My Aunt passed away a year ago Wednesday from pancreatic cancer and she never smoked a day in her life. This disease is unstoppable and attacks the best people I know. Edited by Suz

Posted Imageto Gals annieday!!!! Looking forward to seeing you on the board.

Sue, no you're not going crazy, Fran wasn't happy with my siggy so she changed it a little so if it looks different thats why.

Hope all you Gals have a great week-end!

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well...

Posted Image Peggy

You're welcome Susan; it only seemed right considering I plan on spending a lot of time here. :kisswink:

Hi Paige and Peggy...nice to meet you! :hugs:

Hey ladies. Just thought I'd post before bedtime. I saw Rob, my nephew, in The Music Man tonight at his school, and he looked and sounded great! He is such a handsome young man. Of course, all of the girls wanted to hug him as soon as the show was over. His guy friends are jealous that he garners all of the attention! In fact, my family and I couldn't even get close to him for about twenty minutes! Yeah, he's a popular dude. I'm very proud of him.

As for pancreatic cancer, it is linked to smoking but I've known of people who, like Suz's aunt, never smoked at all and still contracted it. It is terrible, the deadliest form of cancer. I know that the press is stating that Patrick is responding well to the treatments, and I normally wouldn't believe it except that he is continuing his projects and not staying home. I didn't know that Patrick was a smoker, however, which surprises me because he's a dancer and was always so very physically fit. I had just assumed that he cared for himself on all levels, but nicotine is the hardest drug to kick. It's worse than heroin, and that's not an exaggeration. Again, I hope he's with us for five YEARS and not weeks or months -- but, unfortunately, I can't claim that I've ever heard of someone beating this type of cancer.

The latest LHJ features G?????? *THUD* If only I'd known that earlier! I was at the supermarket this afternoon. ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! I'll buy it tomorrow.

I think I should turn in. I've had a migraine all evening, which almost marred my enjoyment of the performance, and I just realized that I didn't forward my clock yet. GRRRRRRR...it's too early to do this! *grumble grumble* Goodnight, ladies!

Night Night Muse. Hope you get rid of the Migraine.

Hi Gals, Missed the boat again. You are all in bed.

Annie have a nice big shot of caffeine and see you on chat. Its such an invigorating experience.

Hi Peg & Paige, nice to meet you.

Awwww those pics. :galdown:

Can't wait to finish daylight savings here.

Love Charli

Swannie, my dear...thank you for posting that pic...I think I need a cold shower!

Paige, it's good to hear from you, honey. Hope things are going well.

Sigh, hubby's not home this weekend so I'm spending the night with the Phantom. ;)

:streaker: OK I'm back!

Have I died and gone to Gerry Heaven? :pant::yummy::drool1: those eyes!

Posted Image

See ya'll soon!

Hugs

Anna x

My new hero :alex: and Frannie, thanks for the wonderful siggy! :kiss:

Edited by Anna

ANNA!!!!!

So wonderful to see you here.

How are you feeling sweetie???

We have missed you so much.

I just woke up and couldnt get

back to sleep. Its 5 am here.

Yes, looking at his eyes send me

right to heaven. :whome2::galdown:

Well I better go see what the cat

is meowing her head off about.

:hug:

Love ya!

Debbie

Hi Anna Hi Deb,

I hope you have a good day. I'm of to bed ready for Monday. Arrrgh!

Cheers Charli

:flee:

Hehehe... My pastor mentioned Leonidas and the 300 spartans today as an analogy in church today. I almost peed I was so excited. :lol:

Just a driveby. :welcome: to all the newbies and :hugs: to all!!!