Gerard Butler GALS

Yes and No

zanyzombie

Answer the previous poster's question then ask a single YES or NO question of your own.

Examples:

>Is it raining where you are?

>Have you ever used this smiley ?

>Do you have a pet?

We left off with...

Would you do something if Gerry told you to and would do it with you? (i.e. lets go down the middle of the road doing a crappy dance move and singing a song really badly and loudly... let go bunji jumping... lets sky dive... etc.)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not even for Mr. Butler would I go down the middle of the road, sky dive or bunji jump.

Yes I would sing badly and loudly or dance crappy.

Yes or No if you had grown your hair ten years would you shave it off it Gerry asked?

Shave my head ... Hell no! Sorry, I wouldn't do anything he asked me to. I have problems with being 'told' what to do. :cheeky:

Even though my bull ---- detector is always on high alert, charm sometimes works!

BUT ... I'd do it for "Shave for A Cure" (cancer fundraiser here).

Next Question:

Do you enjoy spending time alone?

Nay

no. I hate being by myself. it makes me feel lonely and just weird... Granted if i were famous (like Gerry) then hell yeah i'd want to be alone. I like having my privacy but i dont like being alone... make sense?

have you ever been anywhere outside of America (or your home country) before?

no... starting the college i want to go to this fall!

Have you ever role played with yourself... pretending you were someone you're not and gerry is your lover... (hahahaha)

Edited by SingerGirl1369

yes... sorta. i can speak German. It sucks, but if i ever travel to Germany, i at least know how to order food and get around places... so i at least wouldn't die...

have you had more than 10 jobs? (my econ teacher says that by the time you finish college and get the job you really want that you will have worked about 10 jobs before... i just want to see if his statistics are corrects)

Edited by SingerGirl1369

yes. all chocolate is better than vanilla.

have you ever watched a scary movie by yourself then you got up to do something you you see something move in the corner of your eye... so you find something to defend yourself with???

(im asking cause the other day i watched 28 days later on tv and the phone rang so i got up to answer it. as i walked past the front door i see something move then disappear... so i freak out and grab a knife, pick up the phone, come to find out after i hung up and turned around, it was my brother... scared the s**t outta me)

Yes and no. I don't grab something to defend myself, I just start praying. Enough said.

Have you ever danced by yourself in the rain?

Have you served in any branch of the military?

I have served as a wife and fiance but not for the gov't.

Has anyone been spontaneous and changed your life? (I met Dan online and moved to Connecticut after only seeing him twice--6 yrs later we are still together!)

kinda. I had diamond nails on top of my real ones to strengthen them at one time. Waste of money.

Do you drive a truck?

no. i always wanted a truck but my mom said that it attracts the wrong kind of guy. So i drive an SUV.

Do you like to throw popcorn at people in the movie theater?

Edited by SingerGirl1369

no. i've never ever been back stage and i've only ever met a famous band once because i drove 9 hours to see them. So i got to meet them all and get autographs (as well as everyone else)...

are you allergic to cats or dogs?

Thank God I am not, my cats would not leave, they would get rid of me first!

Have you ever met anyone famous?

Lets see....Aly Landry, NSYNC and thats about it. So Yes.

Have you ever eaten anything that you wish you had not eaten later?

Paige :wave: