Gerard Butler GALS

Everywhere i go for about the past 2 weeks now, i'm getting signs and stuff that remind me of Gerry. I look at something that involves numbers and it always seems to be 38! Well who is 38... GERRY!

About 2 weeks ago when i started playing this game i haven't played in ages, they made a new zone with guys that look like this: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/aj_...leonidasCOH.jpg

and then today my friend sends me picture mail of a picture of Gerry she found in a mag. Then she rips it out and gives it to me. LOL!

Are these signs or something?!?!? my gosh... it's driving me nuts!

-Leslie

Yes, the same thing happens to me. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. Last night out to dinner with girlfriends they were commenting on someone with a very long beard. My mind immediately thought of Gerry getting in costume for Leonidas. I can make a Gerry connection out of pretty much anything! My girlfriends think I'm cuckoo nuts by the way, but I don't care.

Gerry has a way of doing that to us Leslie....and like Lisa said, you have an affliction common to all of us....GALS!

hugs,

Sue

It's a sign from heaven Leslie :p ..You are meant to be with Gerry.

Paige :wave:

:hello: Leslie and Jennifer! :welcome1::welcome:

:ohbaby: EMBRACE the addiction!! :cloud9:

You'll only get full support of your 'illness' here! :grouphug:

No kinda "gettin' over it rehab" is to be had here at GALS!

We've all been Butlerized! :igotgals:

Ain't it grand?! :drink:

:worthless:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Couldn't have said it better than whats already been said Sweetie. You have been Butlerized and more than a touch of Gerryitis for which there is no cure and as far as we're ~Gals~ are concerned we're not looking for one! So go with it, embrace it, and let the Gerry Juice flow! :cunning:

:pointy: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

HAHAHAHAHA, WE all have a bad case of GERRYITIS, welcome to our world!

IT just means you've been biten by the Gerry BUG, that's all!

Everywhere i go for about the past 2 weeks now, i'm getting signs and stuff that remind me of Gerry. I look at something that involves numbers and it always seems to be 38! Well who is 38... GERRY!

About 2 weeks ago when i started playing this game i haven't played in ages, they made a new zone with guys that look like this: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/aj_...leonidasCOH.jpg

and then today my friend sends me picture mail of a picture of Gerry she found in a mag. Then she rips it out and gives it to me. LOL!

-Leslie

LOL @ City of Heroes. What server do you play on? My husband and all 3 of my sons play. That is too funny

Guest Helena

It all has to do with perception. When you're really into something or someone, you are focused on him/it..whatever.

So suddenly the mind becomes more attuned with your focus and things around you that were already there, become more noticeable.

So don't worry about it, it's totally normal!

-Leslie

LOL @ City of Heroes. What server do you play on? My husband and all 3 of my sons play. That is too funny

i play on all servers but mainly freedom! you should play!