Gerard Butler GALS

Another Anniversary

Well GALS. It was 2 years ago this week that Bennett fell ill to the brain tumor. In some ways it has felt like a very long 2 years and in others it has flown. I am reflecting back to 2 years ago and at how ill my handsome young man was and can't believe that we got through it all.

I think the time has gone by a little faster for me thanks to some of the beautiful women I have made some friendships with from this place. I won't mention names but you know who you are and I thank you from my toes for your love and advice.

Bennett is doing very well. He is still growing and is getting stronger both emotionally and physically. He is scheduled for his next MRI on 11/22 and I am finding that I am not worrying as much as I have in the past as a new MRI's date is nearing. I still have a problem when it comes to his appointment at the Oncology department. It hurts so much to walk into that place and see all of those sick little kids and to know that most of them will not make it very long. My heart just hurts for all of those children who have been robbed of their childhood and for their parents.

I will update all of you on the results of Bennett's upcoming MRI as soon as we know.

Hugs and prayers to all of you who have supported me.

Dawn

Dearest Dawn,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking about you and Bennett. I know what it's like to have a sick child... and how wonderful it is when they are well. I'm so happy that Bennett continues to do well....and I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers as November 22nd rolls around for that MRI.

Please do keep us updated on Bennett's progress. And please...know that you are thought of often!

Hugs, Linda

Posted Image...this is my prayer for you and for Bennett, Dawn....that God would continue to give you many blessings, each and every day.

Love you and I love Bennett as well.

hugs,

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Bennett's MRI was last Saturday and I received the phone call today from his Oncologist. WOOHOO!!! Another clean MRI. It has now been 15 months that the brain tumor was removed. I am finally starting to breathe a sigh of relief that it could all be behind us.

This is truly going to be a Blessed Thanksgiving at my house.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs,

Dawn & Bennett

Well GALS. It was 2 years ago this week that Bennett fell ill to the brain tumor. In some ways it has felt like a very long 2 years and in others it has flown. I am reflecting back to 2 years ago and at how ill my handsome young man was and can't believe that we got through it all.

I think the time has gone by a little faster for me thanks to some of the beautiful women I have made some friendships with from this place. I won't mention names but you know who you are and I thank you from my toes for your love and advice.

Bennett is doing very well. He is still growing and is getting stronger both emotionally and physically. He is scheduled for his next MRI on 11/22 and I am finding that I am not worrying as much as I have in the past as a new MRI's date is nearing. I still have a problem when it comes to his appointment at the Oncology department. It hurts so much to walk into that place and see all of those sick little kids and to know that most of them will not make it very long. My heart just hurts for all of those children who have been robbed of their childhood and for their parents.

I will update all of you on the results of Bennett's upcoming MRI as soon as we know.

Hugs and prayers to all of you who have supported me.

Dawn

Anniversaries are a good thing! Congratulations to Bennett and to you! Will keep you both in my prayers! God has gotten you this far and he will continue to guide you and keep you close!

Another reason to give thanks today....

Thank you Lord for all that You have done in Bennett's life and for blessing me with the love and friendship I have found in Dawn.

Posted Image

Love to both of you.

hugs,

Sue

There is no way you can tell me the LOrd don't still perform miracles Happy Thanks giving to you and Bennett and many many more Raina Snow