Gerard Butler GALS

MY HEART JUST STOPPED!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's way beyond beautiful. I think those are some of the best pictures of him, ever.

What a face.

The only thing I can disagree with some fans about is that he doesn't realize how hot he is. You just cannot look like that and not know. He has mirrors.

Lisa, I remember one fan encounter from 2005 Leno, when Gerry went to kiss one of his female fans on the lips. (Yeah, he used to do that sometimes.) Anyhow, he gave her a wee peck and then said to her jokingly, "Woman, put on some lipstick or lip balm, your lips are like leather!"

I bet this woman went out and bought cases of the stuff, just in case she ever ran into him again.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Lisa, I remember one fan encounter from 2005 Leno, when Gerry went to kiss one of his female fans on the lips. (Yeah, he used to do that sometimes.) Anyhow, he gave her a wee peck and then said to her jokingly, "Woman, put on some lipstick or lip balm, your lips are like leather!"

I bet this woman went out and bought cases of the stuff, just in case she ever ran into him again.

Swannie

OMG he did? :lol: He's such a goofball. God love him.

Hmmmm, I'm gonna hold out for one of those kisses! :D

Good thing I am continuously putting lip balm on..... better keep it up just in case I can line up for one of THOSE kisses!!!

Sally :kiss:

I can't stop looking at them either and need to get off to work. Kudos to the photographer as I honestly think that middle pic is one of the most beautiful pictures of Gerry I have ever seen. It captures everything there is to love about this man. :pant::yummy::drool1::wuv:

Moira

He's like a little kid! You know how kids just say whatever comes to mind! But that's Gerry! Gotta love him! I'll bet that poor woman hasn't left the house without lip stuff since then! Can you imagine? You finally get a real kiss from Gerry Butler and he tells you your lips are like leather! OMG! If I ever get a chance at him, he'll be too speechless to say anything! ;)

These pictures of him have been stunning! He looks right at the camera, with those eyes, staring right in to your soul and you don't think he doesn't know what he's doing? He knows exactly what he's doing and the affect he has on us.

As far as him not realizing how beautiful he is, I believe he's looking at himself from a guy's perspective and not a woman's, so he doesn't get it. He is totally unconceited but I think he also knows what he can do with just a look because he sure knows how to use it!

D

P.S. I just had an idea! Why don't we start a line of lip balms and sell them in the boutique? They could be called, Gerryberry, Gerryluscious, the infamous Strawgerry, Bluegerry, Rasgerry, Gerry's Jubilee! The list goes on! I'm sure I'm not the only one that's thought this up. (I've got too much time on my hands this morning!)