Gerard Butler GALS

MY HEART JUST STOPPED!!!!!

P.S. I just had an idea! Why don't we start a line of lip balms and sell them in the boutique? They could be called, Gerryberry, Gerryluscious, the infamous Strawgerry, Bluegerry, Rasgerry, Gerry's Jubilee! The list goes on! I'm sure I'm not the only one that's thought this up. (I've got too much time on my hands this morning!)

OMG! that is a great idea!!!! We cannot forget 'Adorkable by Gerry!' He is so Adorkable with that sweater, t-shirt, jacket and jeans. I love how he dresses. Why does it turn me on!?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. I just had an idea! Why don't we start a line of lip balms and sell them in the boutique? They could be called, Gerryberry, Gerryluscious, the infamous Strawgerry, Bluegerry, Rasgerry, Gerry's Jubilee! The list goes on! I'm sure I'm not the only one that's thought this up. (I've got too much time on my hands this morning!)

That would be a great thing to develop and then sell with proceeds all going to one of Gerry's charities! Too bad we'd have to get approval from so many government agencies to do something like that - I'd love to have Gerrylicious on my lips!! *Sigh*

Oh Lord! Part of me is saying, "don't say it, don't say it".

All I've got to say is that mine and Gerry's "karma" must be moving along together on some parallel plain!

Don't bother pming me. I'll understand when this is no longer visible!

:funnyup:

D

OY!

:thud:

:poof:

:gerrygasm:

Good thing my lip balm goes with me where ever I go. Note to self: make sure I wear my ever glossy and tasty "vinyl" lip gloss if ever I get to meet Gerry. Should I get a kiss, he'll go away smackin his lips thinking, "Durn! She tastes GRRRREAT!"

Can someone please tell me how can one man be so gorgeous and sexy......and turn us all into mush?! It's just NOT FAIR!!!! I swear if I ever get to meet him face to face (not just see him from across a room) I would jump him right then and there. (Of course I really wouldn't, I am too reserved and polite of a person to do that, but my mind and body would be screaming it!!!)

Can someone please tell me how can one man be so gorgeous and sexy......and turn us all into mush?! It's just NOT FAIR!!!! I swear if I ever get to meet him face to face (not just see him from across a room) I would jump him right then and there. (Of course I really wouldn't, I am too reserved and polite of a person to do that, but my mind and body would be screaming it!!!)

You got it right, girlfriend. It's NOT fair - it's not fair that there's only one of him! God he's just the perfect vision of manliness. :wave:

IT'S NOT FAIR

Do you think it’s fair

To hold captive so many hearts and mine too?

Isn’t one just good enough for you?

Do you think it’s fair

To look the way you do when you smile

Knowing what you do to the heart all the while?

Do you think it’s fair

To walk that way and talk that way

And make us think of nothing else all day?

D

Oh ya! Heart-stopping is most definitely the word! That first pic just became my wallpaper on my computer. Is it me or does he get MORE beautiful every time a new picture is taken??? Just takes my breath away...:heat:

IT'S NOT FAIR

Do you think it’s fair

Do you think it’s fair

Do you think it’s fair

D

D ~ Wonderfully put. You write beautifully.

:hugs:

You got it right, girlfriend. It's NOT fair - it's not fair that there's only one of him! God he's just the perfect vision of manliness. :wave:

You are SO right, Lisa!!! :wave: He IS the perfect vision of manliness and it's killing me.....slowly......

IT'S NOT FAIR

Do you think it’s fair

Do you think it’s fair

Do you think it’s fair

D

OMG D, I love this, because.....................it's so true! It's not FAIR!!! :whoa:

I really do think of nothing else all day. :whome2:

I'm a sad pitiful excuse for a human, but you know what................. :wuv:

I don't care. :cheeky:

Ren

:funnyup::funnyup: You guys are cracking me up! It's amazing to me how we all find him so absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous with his old rumpled up and holey jeans, a very old and outdated sweater (dorky) and scruff ...always the scruff!! and yet .....he takes my breath away!! :bonk:WHY!!!???? Cause it's not the clothes that make the man.....so the rest i'll leave to my own perverted imagination... :yummy: BTW....did I say how "HOT" he looks in these pics and yes happy too.....could that lovely woman with him have anything to do with it?? I'm not prying but he deserves a Valentine!! :lalala:

:wave: Frannie

You know Frannie, all the things you named that some people might consider faults are all things I love about him.

That's what makes Gerry, Gerry.

I know....that's how we all feel...I just think it's ironic cause he's such a Damn heart stopper no matter what he's got on or hasn't got on (preferably) Oh did I say type that out loud?? :p

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

I don't think those are faults at all (and I don't think anyone was saying that - I'm just saying for myself). That's who he is. And that's what we love ... how genuine he is. How "this is who I am" he shows the world. Just like how he dressed for the thing in the Philly City Hall thing.

How can you NOT love this man??

NOPE, I cannot NOT love this man--plain and simple. Just as I have love him for the last 4

years!! Addiction, affliction, I've got GALS, and am proud of it!!

Judy

LadyFran I think the woman is the wife/partner of the other guy but he looks really happy amongst his friends. What's he not got to be happy about?. He is doing his first job has producer and Burns is on the go(we hope) so everything he has strived for is finally happening. Life is sweet for him just now.

Moira

I too think that Gerard looks and seems particularly happy right now. As Moira said, he has so many good things going on in his life and I am so very happy for him. I love the way he dresses, I don't care what he wears, he just seems to shine no matter what he has on.

I have also tried to not love him so much but it's futile, I am a goner, despite my attempts to 'put him in the cupboard' for a while. He has me, hook, line and sinker. I love the man...very much.

LadyFran I think the woman is the wife/partner of the other guy but he looks really happy amongst his friends. What's he not got to be happy about?. He is doing his first job has producer and Burns is on the go(we hope) so everything he has strived for is finally happening. Life is sweet for him just now.

Moira

Moira, you know what I love about you the most? Your inate ability to see through the BS and become the voice of reality in our little insane, surreal world, then on top of that, you are absolutely spot on. We should have a "just ask Moira" section when ever we have a question or an uncertainty about our boy.

Love and hugs,

D