Gerard Butler GALS

Dressed to Kilt

I'm sure we have pictures in the gallery from his previous appearance there in 2005 - so take a look around the audience and that might give you an idea - but I'd guess that cocktail or dressy casual would work, if you aren't planning to go kilted yourself! I think I'd wear my tartan bustier from Torrid if I was going to be there, but alas, I cannot.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure we have pictures in the gallery from his previous appearance there in 2005 - so take a look around the audience and that might give you an idea - but I'd guess that cocktail or dressy casual would work, if you aren't planning to go kilted yourself! I think I'd wear my tartan bustier from Torrid if I was going to be there, but alas, I cannot.

Tartan Bustier now that sounds like a good look

Reggie Jackson??? What is that? some kind of a joke and what are the women modelling?

I love Reggie Jackson! I've always been a huge fan of his (I'm from NYC and a Yankee fan). I think he's awesome. How fun to see Mr. October in a kilt. I can't wait to see pics!

OH DARN! Does this mean another trip to NY for me?? :p I would love to go.....just have to work on Bobby...he may get a little upset! Just a wee little.. :unsure:

:wave: Frannie

So like will he be sportin' another kilt on the cat walk again? [swooning]

Might it be of the tartan variety as opposed to leather this go'round?

No worries. I'm just glad the lug's stayin' on the east coast as much as he can. I dislike the City of the Fallen Angel, new home there or not.

Kathy

Nothing fun ever happens in Nashville

:tantrum:

I would love to go. I hate being broke and unemployed. Grrrr.

Love men in kilts and heck I can't even afford to go to Scotland.

So where is that tree our parents always talked about that money doesn't grow on? LOL!

OMG that would be so cool!! As the gals were saying we SO need new Kilt pics but either way Gerry or No Gerry men in kilts are HOT HOT HOT so it's all good as far as I'm concerned

:jawdrop::sword:

I haven't seen these kilt pictures yet,I'm going to have to track those down. I sadly will not be making it up there either,too much going on right now,and I don't have a money tree either.

I haven't seen these kilt pictures yet,I'm going to have to track those down. I sadly will not be making it up there either,too much going on right now,and I don't have a money tree either.

Here ye go, AndyMc. Gird your loins and feast on The Kilted One (We are SO OVERDUE for some new kilt pictures!)Here's to hoping he goes regimental!

:drink:

their website has the best jay leno clip with gerry...its complete.. which youtubes isnt quite...but i dont see gerry's name on that list?? and kellie pickler?? what does she have to do with anything?? im not sure i want her representing US... too flighty.. :spit:

Robert Burns - Scottish bard & original “player”

Hmmm - who do you think THAT might be????

Oh good lord Lisa - do you think??

I saw that on the list but didn't make the connection. Could it be our man?

That was my first thought when I realized he wasn't on the list. It would be a great promo for "Burns" don't you think gals?

Here ye go, AndyMc. Gird your loins and feast on The Kilted One (We are SO OVERDUE for some new kilt pictures!)Here's to hoping he goes regimental!

:drink:

Holy Hell, I'm done :thud:

Uh-huh. I concur.

In the spirit of getting back to basics, I've been loitering in the DTK gallery. This one hurrrrts me ... would ye look at the "buttery hollow" of that NECK?! And what about the effin' FUZZ on his ear that just SCREAMING "suck me!"

And don't let me get started on The Pink!. The Man works Pink (in all it's forms :cunning:) like nobody's bidness! Would ye look at those calves?!

Posted Image