Gerard Butler GALS

3/5 - Want to be in Law Abiding Citizen?

Don't know if any of you Philly Gals saw this yesterday. Wonder how much it went for?

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/the-ins...ng_Citizen.html

Ever dream of working in the movies?

Tonight, Sharon Pinkenson, head of the Greater Philadelphia Film Office, will auction off a walk-on role in Law Abiding Citizen starring Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler. The auction is part of CityStyle, the third annual fund-raiser for the Gershman Y at Broad and Pine Streets.

Bidding will start at $500 and the shoot is tentatively scheduled for a cemetery on March 26.

CityStyle's doors open at 5:30. Here are details.

Moira

I guess it would most likely be the funeral scene for Clyde's fallen family. I wonder if that part would involve comforting a grieving Gerry, er, Clyde? That would definately be worth at least $500! :cunning:

D

Sounds like a great idea....so I wonder if they take an IOU? $500.00 is a lot of money to just walk on a movie set...Although if I had that kind of money and was that frivolous with it well I guess it would be a thrill of a lifetime...specially if you could cry on Gerrys shoulder! :p

:wave: Frannie

Want to be in Law Abiding Citizen? No. Sorry. But watching the filming and being a part of the process can strip the grip of the movie story away from viewing it as a seat sitter. Dig me?

So no. Gerry or not [read: sorry my love] I'd rather wait to see the end product. It is as it is. Saw Two Lovers with Joaquin Phoenix (read: wow) and don't wish to see that exposed either.

My baby's in deep in this. He has a 10 year age span. It's dark. He's responsible for chaos in the city, revenge or not... it's not an easy place to go. [kisses sweetie]

He needs to learn to speak American with Philly jive man. Not too easy for my love. He can do it. Why? All things splendid have been achieved by those who dared believe that some thing inside them was superior to circumstance. That's why. He bounded down country with his fuel being a hope and a dream. Think an accent will stop him? Think again. You can do it babe. I believe in you.

Sounds like a great idea....so I wonder if they take an IOU? $500.00 is a lot of money to just walk on a movie set...Although if I had that kind of money and was that frivolous with it well I guess it would be a thrill of a lifetime...specially if you could cry on Gerrys shoulder! :p

:wave: Frannie

Frannie,for 500 I should be allowed to cry all over him then faint in his arms and wake up with him standing over me. :humph:

Tanya