Gerard Butler GALS

Hey gals. I just found two new pics on IMDb from the LAC set. Well... to me it's new. I'm sorry if it's already been posted somewhere on here.

Here are those pics :

http://www.prphotos.com/store/category.cgi...s=1&start=0

http://www.prphotos.com/store/category.cgi...s=1&start=1

Do you think it's another disguise for the movie? Gosh, when I saw that, I was like "OH MY GOSHHHHHH!" :omg2: I couldn't believe it was him. lol.

Edited by Novelistgirl
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's apparent that he's in disguise for the movie and like you I'll say one thing...I don't think I'd recognize him!! I also think once again some of the camera shots are either making him look like he's heavier or he had to gain a few lbs for this movie! I think it's the different angles and lighting and of course make up and clothing are all factors! Whatever ...he's still "HOT"

:cunning: Frannie

Thanks, I had not seen these and I'm sure they must be a disguise for LAC.

Frannie, I think it's just the bulky clothes. He's seemed very fit when they've shown him in his own clothes and that dark blue prison jump suit, too. Remember..........coconuts! LOL

Ren

I think it's great! I also think it's the bulk of the clothes, Frannie. Gerry IS a large man, so when you add clothes and a heavy police jacket (they're bulky for warmth) you get that look. I never would have recognized him, either.

I wonder how many disguises he'll be wearing in this movie. I hope some are left for surprise.

I know and that's what I said! It's the clothes ...although I've always had a thing for a man in uniform...I only said I would not have recognized him not that he didn't still turn me....ahem.....melt my heart! :unsure: But it's not unusual for one to have to gain or lose weight for a specific role. Damn galfriends didn't you hear me when I said ....HE'S STILL HOT!! :kiss:

:p Frannie

Is that a billyclub in your pocket or are you just --

Oops.

Nevermind.

It's both! :lmao:

THAT IS AWESOME!

It's a great disguise, the make up artists/costumers are great.

I can't wait to see this movie. He's been in disguise twice, but I wonder what the police thing is for??????????????????

And yes he's hot no matter what.

Guest DonnaKat

He could always wear that getup when he's either trying to escape paparazzi or run amuck through overzealous fans. Knowing he disguises that well, there's no excuse for him to ever complain he can't have any down time to himself. :)

I would need to get a frontal view cuz I'm not feeling this look. He looks beefy which I LOVE but not diggin the hair at all. He's looking a bit "hey do you want some candy" kinda way and not feely it.

Cassie