Gerard Butler GALS

New Version of Wrath of Gods is ready for ordering!!!!

I just love, love this dvd. Keep watching over and over again.

Thanks for the people who made this documentary; it is a real gift.

:yay:

• 5 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that I got my DVD yesterday (of course, ordered via the boutique, and in less than two weeks, which was much earlier than they estimated)!!! I am so happy to have it!!! Both the interview and (especially some of) extra scenes are really worth it!!! :wave::wave::wave:

But I must say that I felt very sorry for him, too. Even in the "long" interview it was visible how terribly tired he must have been, but he still was so nice!!! Who knows how long they would have interviewed him if the tape had not run out. Not speaking about the "Mud Interview", of course. So was the "You're in the Movies" thing the new addition? So I am glad I have this version, although I must say again - poor little boy! And he is such a sweetheart (as we already know, of course)!!! :pointy::pointy::pointy:

You can tell that he really felt so strongly about making this documentary and did everything he could to do it right.

I adore this DVD.

Anyone who is still debating on whether or not to purchase this one, it is an absolute must. Not only is the documentary itself a fine and entertaining film but Gerry's one hour interview and all the other extras are more than worth it. I'd rate this as one of the top five must-have DVDs for a Gerryfan!

jane

• 2 years later...

Anyone who is still debating on whether or not to purchase this one, it is an absolute must. Not only is the documentary itself a fine and entertaining film but Gerry's one hour interview and all the other extras are more than worth it. I'd rate this as one of the top five must-have DVDs for a Gerryfan!

jane

Have just got round to ordering this and can't wait to see it. Have seen clips and the short extras on B&G, but an hour long interview with G is worth the price alone. You don't get those length Gerry interviews anymore, Howard Stern aside!

B&G was such a beautiful film I felt obliged to see all the work that went into it. :)

jane

Have just got round to ordering this and can't wait to see it. Have seen clips and the short extras on B&G, but an hour long interview with G is worth the price alone. You don't get those length Gerry interviews anymore, Howard Stern aside!

B&G was such a beautiful film I felt obliged to see all the work that went into it. :)

You're gonna die when you see it! It's one of the best treasures for a hardcore fan!

Theresa

jane

You're gonna die when you see it! It's one of the best treasures for a hardcore fan!

Theresa

Can't wait Theresa! Have ordered it on Amazon.com so will take a while to come to the U.K. I should get a discount as my surname (Risby) is of Viking descent!

(OK, I know it was filmed in Iceland, but you see the connection!)

:beo:ÉG ást Gerry!

Edited by frisby
  • 3 weeks later...

jane

Theresa

Can't wait Theresa! Have ordered it on Amazon.com so will take a while to come to the U.K. I should get a discount as my surname (Risby) is of Viking descent!

(OK, I know it was filmed in Iceland, but you see the connection!)

:beo:ÉG ást Gerry!

It arrived yesterday, I watched it last night, and all I can say is.. :wow2:

This DVD must rate as one of the best buys for any Gerry fan!

The hour long interview is fantastic (and ironically took my mind off my own migraine headache!) and the "extras" include some great stuff.

If you don't have it...go get it now!!!!!