Gerard Butler GALS

LAC Signs on LA Area Buses

I believe it is called a wrap. It actually has small holes in it so that you can still see through the windows from the inside. It has an adhesive doesn't damage the paint underneath. My company has pickup trucks that have wraps on them and that's how I learned how it works. I don't know for certain, but I think the bus ads (the ones that cover the windows) are done the same way.

Well, while we are showing buses, I have to add these. I took these on our trip to the UK.

First in London:Posted Image

Then in Edinburgh: Posted Image

So I would like to add a line to the "YOU KNOW YOU HAVE GALS WHEN....You have a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore ancient cities and spend all your time watching for photos of Gerard Butler!"

Suzie

I hope that the LAC is a hit. They have worked so hard and you know how excited they must be to have the 1st picture so close to being viewed in all the theaters. I don't want to conjecture re: the ending and I don't want to know. I just hope that things continue to go well for him.

Edited by patsueb
Well, while we are showing buses, I have to add these. I took these on our trip to the UK.

First in London:Posted Image

Then in Edinburgh: Posted Image

So I would like to add a line to the "YOU KNOW YOU HAVE GALS WHEN....You have a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore ancient cities and spend all your time watching for photos of Gerard Butler!"

Suzie[/quote

The buses are color co-ordinated and with such lovely people. Wish the buses in our town would do that. ;) Pat