Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

HQ's from JustJared.com

Look at him :thud:

Edited by BaileyS

As Bailey might say (sometimes accidentally out loud):

Well, Hellooo Mr. Man. ;)

It's been awhile since we've seen that hat. I kind of missed it!

Ren

It's usually always out loud because I'm lame and can't keep my perverted-ness to myself :lol:

He always looks healthy and I LOVE he walks or bikes everywhere!!

This man is so gorgeous! And he's so patient. I like how he almost always shoots at least one smile to the camera.

Speaking of which (I may be showing my ignorance here, but) I've been wondering for awhile what is Just Jared, and how do they always get so many pictures of Gerry? Do they have someone camping out outside his apartment? If so, yeesh!

Steph

Oh, that is so painful for me to watch! I hate how he can't even walk down the street without being followed. It's one of the reasons why I'm not a big fan of these (what I call) "stalker pictures" of him, because I know that while we get a nice shot of our favorite hunk, he's being bugged just for being a down to earth guy and trying to walk where he needs to go.

I mean, I don't blame the photographer, because he's just doing his job, but I hate that a market exists for this kind of thing. :( Poor baby! Gerry's a good sport though... he seems to take it as just one downside to a career that he loves.

Stephanie

Oh Gerard - why couldn't you have been in NYC the 15-19 - I prayed and prayed just hoping you would be walking Lolita. Then I saw you were in LA - I was gutted!

Walked through Chelsea like some kind of stalker - totally against my grain.... But - good news - I did find the jeggings I've been looking for at H&M while I was in Chelsea!

Oh well, maybe next time. It would be more helpful if I had known where I was going in Chelsea ;)

:pointy:

Hello!

He's looking good and relax!!!!

Josée

Oh Gerard - why couldn't you have been in NYC the 15-19 - I prayed and prayed just hoping you would be walking Lolita. Then I saw you were in LA - I was gutted!

Walked through Chelsea like some kind of stalker - totally against my grain.... But - good news - I did find the jeggings I've been looking for at H&M while I was in Chelsea!

Oh well, maybe next time. It would be more helpful if I had known where I was going in Chelsea ;)

Chelsea's a nice area. When I visit NYC I usually stay on 8th Ave, around where Chelsea and Greenwich Village meet. I stayed in an apartment in Chelsea one year though. I also wish I had more details on where Gerry's apartment is, since I'm pretty familiar with that area... :) The information would be for satisfying my curiosity only, of course... no stalking! :D

Steph

Loving the reappearance of the rooster hat! He's looking relaxed and smiles in spite of the fact that he can't walk just about anywhere now without having a picture taken. He takes the fame with a grain of salt and refuses to not live his life on his own terms. Well done Gerry!

*eyes Topaz* Quiet you! It's a secret code of the Rooster hat wearers. :kiss:

I agree with an earlier post - that is so sad to watch. I feel for all entertainers. When they are not working or promoting I feel they should be left alone. It's a sad state of things here in the US. Is it as bad in other countries? I've often read comments by those who are able to walk the streets of foreign places (to them at least) in peace.

Oh, that is so painful for me to watch! I hate how he can't even walk down the street without being followed. It's one of the reasons why I'm not a big fan of these (what I call) "stalker pictures" of him, because I know that while we get a nice shot of our favorite hunk, he's being bugged just for being a down to earth guy and trying to walk where he needs to go.

I mean, I don't blame the photographer, because he's just doing his job, but I hate that a market exists for this kind of thing. :( Poor baby! Gerry's a good sport though... he seems to take it as just one downside to a career that he loves.

Stephanie

That breaks my heart....I love him and love seeing him, but not like this...

Gerry deserves his privacy on his downtime he gives enough of himself to his fans at public events. It is one thing to bump into him out and about but most fans respect his privacy and would not go out of their way if in New York or LA to actually try and find out where he lives or be in the vicinity in the hope they "bump" into him.

Moira

Gerry deserves his privacy on his downtime he gives enough of himself to his fans at public events. It is one thing to bump into him out and about but most fans respect his privacy and would not go out of their way if in New York or LA to actually try and find out where he lives or be in the vicinity in the hope they "bump" into him.

Moira

The problem is that so many people rationalize behavior like that to themselves by saying that this behavior may be their "one shot" to meet an actor that they greatly admire. A sound theory, but unfortunately, when you aggregate said behavior the end result is thousands of fans seeking his private haunts in an attempt to get their "one shot."

Steph

Nice pics! He looks damn good!

You can play it safe and sit on the sidelines, or you can try to make things happen for yourself. Personally, I'd feel like a jackass tracking dude down to where he hung out, and then trying to talk to him. However, some people don't. I think if they can say hello and then keep it moving then it's not such a big deal. Unfortunately, people get lost in their own fantasies, and that's where things become dangerous.

I guess if the people who are offended by the pics of him walking down the street on his own time, dont by the papers, or look at the tv shows where these things are published and broadcast things will change. Until then tracking people down in their private time will remain the thing to do.

The only time I really felt uncomfortable, and bad for Gerry...was when TMZ caught him making out with a really pretty girl at an outdoor arcade. As bad as I felt for them both...I watched it. More than once. But, I'm a freak like that.... :wuv:

I must say that Gerry is pretty patient, but you can always tell when his temper starts to flare....LOL, even with that smile on his face.

D

Moira

The problem is that so many people rationalize behavior like that to themselves by saying that this behavior may be their "one shot" to meet an actor that they greatly admire. A sound theory, but unfortunately, when you aggregate said behavior the end result is thousands of fans seeking his private haunts in an attempt to get their "one shot."

Steph

Both of you - well said ... now for the good stuff ...

I saw these pics and swooned. I ADORE this man for keeping it real. For never being a prima donna, just being a dude, with a manbag, t-shirt and jeans taking a walk. Poor guy had to jump in a cab to get away from the stupid razzis. But he looks amazing ... while he cleans up beautifully, I honestly think I prefer seeing him like this (not razzi-style, just being himself). He looks a little schlumpy but God how I love it ... :wuv:

I saw these pics and swooned. I ADORE this man for keeping it real. For never being a prima donna, just being a dude, with a manbag, t-shirt and jeans taking a walk. Poor guy had to jump in a cab to get away from the stupid razzis. But he looks amazing ... while he cleans up beautifully, I honestly think I prefer seeing him like this (not razzi-style, just being himself). He looks a little schlumpy but God how I love it ... :wuv:

Yes, it's great to see him in normal clothes... that don't include a tablecloth shirt. :D

Steph