Gerard Butler GALS

10/2 - Lights, Camera, Action Man!

Thanks to patsyb for the heads up on this!

Posted Image

Angeleno Magazine should still be on the newsstands in California...

digital edition: http://www.angelenomagazine.com/digital.php?e=ANGE

Cover, contents and starting at page 78 there is a downloadable pdf, too.

Have added larger scans and deleted previous versions.

Edited by becozy

Ok ladies, I am a very touch feel person so I need to have an actual copy of this.....online only won't work for me. Any ideas on how to get a copy in Oklahoma? The pictures are OMFB amazing!! It's so not right that he continues to get better looking, how is that even possible? :unsure: ~Becca

Oh good lord!! :swoon: I have only seen the small pics on the left, and I can already tell that these are awesome!!

Can a fellow GAL in Cali, pleeeeeeese get me a copy? I'll be there Tuesday! If not then please tell me where to get one when I get there.

I know it's been said a gazillion times before and it's becoming trite, but MG 'can this man get any more gorgeous?' These pictures are spectacular. I wonder when they were taken.

At one time, I thought Gerry was the most handsome man on earth back in the Lucy Sullivan, One More Kiss, Drac and Attila era. But now. Wow! There are no words to really describe him. It's just not fair (if you know what I mean).

LOVE THIS INTERVIEW!! I had to go on Firefox to get it to work and to ZOOM it!! Gerry is quite a guy and some wonderful compliments from F.Gary Gray and Zack Snyder. If I didn't love this guy before, I would after reading this. Is this magazine only available in California? RATS, if that is true.

~HUGS~ Kathy

This is really a good article and the pictures are great as well. Okay, I haven't finished reading it, but I had to come back and say that.......back to the article. Did I mention that the pictures are great........oh yeah.....I guess I did. :)

Kathy, you can buy it on eBay.

Ren

Edited by Rendita

I know it's been said a gazillion times before and it's becoming trite, but MG 'can this man get any more gorgeous?' These pictures are spectacular. I wonder when they were taken.

At one time, I thought Gerry was the most handsome man on earth back in the Lucy Sullivan, One More Kiss, Drac and Attila era. But now. Wow! There are no words to really describe him. It's just not fair (if you know what I mean).

Unfair indeed! I am a grown a** woman whose mouth goes dry and is reduced verbally to a puddle of incoherent mush everytime pictures like that are published. It just isn't fair. ~Becca

Ok ladies, I am a very touch feel person so I need to have an actual copy of this.....online only won't work for me. Any ideas on how to get a copy in Oklahoma? The pictures are OMFB amazing!! It's so not right that he continues to get better looking, how is that even possible? :unsure: ~Becca

I hear you.I have to put my hands on it! And Welcome to you by the way.He gets better looking because he is becoming seasoned.He has done and seen some things that we can only imagine.He keeps giving us the bizness because he knows this is HIS season and he has to give it to us like only he can....Tanya

Thanks for the eBay tip!! There are some things a "mom" just has to have! What a great article

and photos are--well I can't think of the words to describe them!!

Judy

Read it on the website. You can zoom all you need to. I just flipped through the magazine until I saw Gorgeous. :drool1:

Great article too. The new Bogart! We need one of those again, because Bogey did action, noir, comedy and romance all extremely well. Gerry does have a very "real" presence like he did. But Gerry takes it one step farther -- he can sing! (Thanks, F. Gary Gray, for the spot-on comparison. :))

Thanks for the welcome Tanya. I'll say it again, it's here where I have found my people. Seasoned is a very appropriate word for it since it's not really because he's older perse. The next two weeks are going to be so great! I got my DVR just in time. And there is no shame in my game; he can give it to me anyway he see's fit! Ah, it's a new Gerry season ladies. :cunning: ~Becca

I can't stop looking at those pics. So solemn and yet so hot. :wuv:

The interview was great. Very soulful and thoughtful once again. I love it when he's all joking, in tv shows. But I also love it when he's more serious, like that, in those written interviews. Maybe the fact that there's no camera on helps him feel more thoughtful. I don't know. But I just love that. The way he talks about his childhood or his drinking years always makes me want to hug him.

About LAC, I don't know why but I just wish the movie was not compared to The Silence of the Lambs. It's a great movie and Anthony Hopkins was amazing in it, but... somehow, I'm a little worried. If LAC is not well received by the critics, I hope there won't be any comparison with TSotL. We all know how much this movie is praised by the critics. And I just hope it will be the same thing for LAC. Those are two different movies, and Gerry's performance will probably be very different from Hopkins's performance in many ways. I hope he will give HIS performance, and I'm sure he will. I hope the critics will understand that and not compare with The Silence too much.

Edited by Novelistgirl

*Hops up & down hoping to be seen* Lisa you're in Cali will you pick me up a copy please?! It's hard to read things on the computer & you know computers don't always like you. I try to avoid eBay at all costs because you can end up paying more than what the magazine was really worth (found that out with Sci Fi....cheaper to get in person than eBay). Plus even with Buy It Now options doesn't mean the seller won't gouge (sp?) you on shipping.

Please Lisa?

Dad does all my DVR stuff since he has one. Gotta call him today as I somehow accidentally found out through Comcast, On Demand, Free Movies...that Shattered is listed there (aka Butterfly on a Wheel).

I agree Novelistgirl, I am a little worried that you raise expectations by that kind of comparison, better wait until after the movie premieres and let critics make the hopefully positive comparison.

Can't wait to check out this interview with photos. I have to say I do wonder how this man copes with being followed by the paps all the time. I just came across yet another film clip of the poor guy trying to read a script at a restaurant in NYC yesterday or the day before and they film him walking out and I could hear all the clicks of the cameras from all the paps that must have been sitting there waiting and I thought crikey, I think I am glad to be nobody at times like this. He generally handles it I have noticed with great aplomb but I could see wanting to deck these guys sometimes.

Edited by lavender1960
Hey Gang ... I'm going to Borders today and I'll see if I can find it. Also, I have a friend in LA who is going to the B&N down there. I'll see if she can get some. But if I can't get one, I'm gonna have to beg SOMEONE to get me one from eBay since I closed my bank account. :lalala:

Actually read it all and it really is a great article. I dont like to put too much expectations on things but i really hope LAC is the success we all want for Gerry so he starts Evil Twins off with a bang and garners the respect he deserves.

Moira

I want this magazine too!! :tantrum: I'm going to see if my son can find it for me in the Hamptons...they carry a lot of celeb mags from all over the world...I'll let you all know!

:wave: Frannie

The pictures are soooooooooooooooooooooooo :swoon:

Love this line:

Gerard Butler is best known for bringing hunky back to Hollywood.

As Timbaland would say YEAH! [i'm a fan of the song by Justin Timberlake, Bringing Sexy Back, LOL]

That would be a great song for fan video!

I also agree I love the photo with the shadow cast on his face, you finally see those eyes are indeed green.

I also like the line, "It's more than a wave, it's a one man tsunami." Rather sadly apropos given current events.

Edited by lavender1960