Gerard Butler GALS

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was irritating and he also kept saying F. Gary Gary. Didn't he think it was strange that he would go by Gary Gary?

That being said.....it really was great listening to Gerry, as well as Alan, Gary, Jamie, Lucas Foster, Bruce McGill & Viola Davis. Oh they did talk to David Meister, too. I'm sure I'm not mentioning someone, but I've had very little sleep in the past 2 weeks and it's already after midnight here.

Later kids.

Ren

Yeah, the name thing was driving me crazy as well. He was struggling with a number of words beyond just names though, and so I was trying to tell myself that English was probably his second language and that was the reason why he was messing things up so consistently. At one point he referred to our man as "Gerry," and I was hoping he would keep that up, but shortly thereafter he returned to "Gerald." *Sigh*

Next time they should hire one of us GALS. Not only would we get the names right, but we would do our research and have interesting things to narrate about in between interviewing the celebs! :D

Steph

Gerry looks absolutely gorgeous, breath taking! He looks like he was having a great time at the premier.

Sally

Only got in a short time ago and what a night it was. Law Abiding Citizen is better 2nd time around. The afterparty was great F Gary Gray and Gerry were amazing. Gerry was a saint and I admire him as he was constantly mobbed all night long but he constantly obliged photograph hunters for hours. Below are some of the pics I took

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thats fooking awesome. I am so happy for yall and so happy that Holly and KB got a moment. Bless you for posting pics. Looks like you all had a blast!

I am so happy for you guys. No offense to Mo and Dayna but REALLY excited for Holly and KB!!!!!! This being there first and maybe only meeting. Its so amazing!!!!!

Great pics Mo and thanks for sharing them.

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantasic! I'm so happy for all of you! Looks like everyone had such a great time, and I'm green with envy. What a gracious and wonderful man. :wuv: Would love to hear everyones stories when they get back home!! Congrats again ladies, especially Holly & KB!! What an amazing first time!!

Lovely pics! Thanks for sharing and I'm sure you all had a wonderful time!

I always thought that Hollywood people (not Gerry) were snobbish and aloof when it came to fans but I'm learning that that might be more the rarity than the norm. F. Gary seems so down to earth and approachable. I am so excited and so honored to be a small part of this following! I can't wait to meet Gerry some day.

By the way, if it hasn't already been mentioned, Gerry looks like a cool drink of water! Love that suit!

Delene

I am sooooo happy for you guys!!! Wonderful pics ... looks like a great time was had by everyone. Gerry is so generous with his time and attention. So wonderful for KB and Holly and Dayna ... what an experience. Fab pics, Moira. :woo:

I'm loving the pic of KB and Holly flanking Gerry! You both look completely stunned - and with good reason. He's amazing! It really makes me so, so happy when fans get their Gerry cherry popped. And no one deserves it more than our own Mod Squad.

:hugs: to you guys!!!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Holly and KB making a Gerry sammich!!

I am beyond thrilled for you gals!!!!!

Holl...you seemed unprepared for that first pic with G.

Did you want to be the first fan who looks unhappy to be photographed with Gerry? :lol:

I am so happy for me some GALs. I kinda have to add in brutal honesty. If I were you and you had a feather in your ears we'd all be tickled. :nanana: LOL., but I would have freaked out and I would hate to forever be known as the fan who puked on Gerry. :sick: Seriously I am tickled for all of you. :grouphug: Also, now I want a green print dress. Wow, you got to meet Jamie and Gary too? So flippin' awesome!!! I love you all. Congrats!!! :metoyou::cheer2:

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

Holly and KB making a Gerry sammich!!

I am beyond thrilled for you gals!!!!!

P.S.I know I love that picture. I was like there is K and Holly and some guy.

LOL!

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

I dont believe I am up and at the airport waiting to go back to Scotland. Here are some more pics I took. Some of Gerry. I seemed to be designated photographer for total strangers last night LOL. We had a very nice conversation with Gerry's friend Freddy Bosche who you may remember from the slumdog pics in India - some people just love to pose :lmao: Ross King who has interviewed Gerry quite alot was there too. Brian Tyler LAC's Composer was just the nicest guy. The guy with the long hair is Gerry's cell mate in LAC Reno Laquintano.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Moira

Great pics, Mo!

I can hear Holly now:

Posted Image

"Please Mistah Butlah, could we just have some moah Mistah Pinky in your movies? I'm beggin you!"

:lmao: