Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry talks about his tight Arse ~ Funny

Yes if you search Gerard Butler and click on the tight arse segment it will come up! He he I said Come Up!

I did download the audio if anyone would like it. I would need you e-mail to send it to you though. :pointy:

Cheryl

I love Gerry's giggle when talking about not believing they are talking about his butt. He is so cute and SO uninhibited about nudity. His concern was getting back in shape not about showing off his body parts. He must be proud of his body. Understandable!!

I'll be sending you my email address, Cheryl!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I love his giggle when he knows he's digging himself into a hole. He did it on Kimmel with the dougnut story.

Cute story and I did rather enjoy him saying his butt ws 'skinny and tight'I also like his reasoning behind it when he compared it to DeNiro.

But c'mon we all enjoy his tiny butt. :lmao:

I agree Kathy, he is either proud or just really comfortable in his own skin. Probably both. He should be, he's got a great body!

Oh boy, I just listened to it and I will say this, he might have a skinny tight Arse, but you know what that means...it's all up front!!! Paying homage to DeNiro.They have a lot in common,a realness that you don't find to often.Two of my favorite actors.I hope Gerard's career has the longevity and breadth that DeNiro has enjoyed...Tanya

I know we say all the time that we just love to listen to Gerry talk, but today I was talking to a guy I know. I was telling him he needed to see Law Abiding Citizen next weekend and he told me he had seen and liked Gamer. What surprised me was that he said "You know what I like about him? His voice. I like to hear him speak."

LOL. I didn't ask him if he had a man crush.

Ren

We'll hear him recite poetry whenever he finally films Burns. Let's hope that's his big project for 2010! I love his voice too and my 2 favorite words are "Pairfect" and "Nearvous". Oooo just melt me in a little puddle! :cloud9:

We'll hear him recite poetry whenever he finally films Burns. Let's hope that's his big project for 2010! I love his voice too and my 2 favorite words are "Pairfect" and "Nearvous". Oooo just melt me in a little puddle! :cloud9:

How about the word, "body". When he says that I just melt. :wuv:

Kathy

Oh boy, I just listened to it and I will say this, he might have a skinny tight Arse, but you know what that means...it's all up front!!! Paying homage to DeNiro.They have a lot in common,a realness that you don't find to often.Two of my favorite actors.I hope Gerard's career has the longevity and breadth that DeNiro has enjoyed...Tanya

Hah! yes my dear it's all up front where it counts. I agree with you these are two of my favorite actors and they are both great down to earth and very masculine.