Gerard Butler GALS

Till I Hear You Sing (Once More)

Knight Phantom

If this is in the wrong place, please move to the correct thread.

Is there anyone out here who can rip the audio file from YouTube? I am dying to get the new song from Love Never Dies on my MP3 player, and being the impatient wench that I am; I don't want to wait until March!

Thanks!

Swannie! I just found this. I love love love you to pieces, Girl! Thank you so much! I wanted this song so bad and couldn't figure out how to rip it. You rock my world Swannie!

Hugs,

Sally

Know how you felt--I was busy downloading it while I was watching it for the first time. THen

made me an mp3 file and can't stop listening to it. I love the "Coney Island Waltz" as well. I

also wonder if "The Heart Is Slow To Learn" is going to be in the show? Guess we will have to

wait and see. I am SO excited about this new show and the music in it.

Judy

I can't stop playing it and can't stop crying when I hear it. Anyone else like the "Coney Island

Waltz?" I am with you, Swannie--it would be a good song for Raoul. I just don't see the Phantom

singing it, especially with "Til I Hear You Sing," and I really didn't think it "fit" Christine's characer.

Guess we will have to wait and see (and I HATE waiting.) Oh well, it gives me something else

to look forward to, along with new Gerry movies in 2010.

Judy

The Heart Is Slow To Learn to me would be more of a song for Erik. Because he couldn't accept why he could not have Christine.

Oh I found the website, Deb.

http://www.loveneverdies.com/

The Phantom is very handsome, but I could not see the picture of Christine very well.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

P.S. BTW Deb, your siggy is awesome.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

The only plot element about the sequel that I don't like so far, is that they have made Raoul into a heavy drinker. I don't think it is necessary to trash Raoul's character in order to make it logical for Christine to leave him. Maybe that angle will change as the show goes into rehearsals.

I love the eerie Coney Island waltz and I love the idea of the carnival setting. A lot of Phans are up in arms about LND, but I am very interested in hearing from people after they have actually seen the production.

Swannie

Thanks Swannie!

This is so good. Music I can love. I love The Coney Island Waltz too, Judy. It really fits with the whole theme here.

You guys have inspired me--I made a new siggy to celebrate with you.

:hugs:

Diane

• 2 months later...

Okay; I'm really not good at this but how does it download and is there a fee? Also I have a flash key would it go on that or on my Windows media player? I am soooooo behind in today's technology...UGH!

I downloaded mine from Youtube with the free Youtube downloader. It is good quality, and should

still be at YT.

About Raoul--do we know for sure that Raoul will be a drunk? Other rumors are out there and

I highly doubt some of them until we have verification. Hey, Joseph Millson who is playing

Raoul is VERY HANDSOME.

Anxiously awaiting the soundtrack and the storyline synopsis.

Judy

• 1 month later...

:bump: to add Anna's wonderful gift of the video for 'Til I Hear You Sing (Once More)'

:wuv: Anna!

http://www.youtube.com/user/phantomloveneverdies

Offical youtube channel for Love never Dies

Deb, Thanks for your diligence in trying to keep us all updated. This new video is awesome! You have been very careful to let us know if there are spoilers and I appreciate that. I for one, don't want to know the story details until I actually see it. I love surprises and this is one of those times. I want to go see it with no idea what is going to happen. That's the plan. I feel like a school kid. lol