Gerard Butler GALS

I am surprised no one has started a topic on the show as yet, so I will. GB was really funny and looked amazing. He was clean shaven which was a bit of a surprise, but a nice one. I loved the bit about his Scottish accent and how he has trouble pronouncing "murdered" in American. A totally fun appearance and another great story about his band days and the Edinburgh Fringe! He really was a very bad boy, charming, but naughty. :kisswink: He does sing, so hang on to your hats. I am not a fan of Fallon, but I have to say this was one of GB's best appearances. :kiss:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay - that may now be my favorite Gerry talk show appearance!

He was in top form. Seemed so comfortable and bubbly and just beaming with stories. Was great to hear about his band days. And the whole accent discussion was so funny! When he got up to sing and I heard the first few notes of The Doors, I almost fell off the couch. Dayum - that was just the best ever! Oh, swoon.

I have to say I prefer the scruff for sure. He of course always looks gorgeous, but the clean-shaven thing doesn't seem like him. I can't put my finger on it, but it's amazing how different (I think) he looks without that little bit of scruff. You know what - maybe it's the fact that without the scruff, they can really layer the tv makeup foundation on more, so he doesn't look as "natural"

Anyway - fab appearance. If this is indicative of how he'll be on SNL, it's gonna be a blast!

Ahh - just LOVE him! :wuv:

**OH - AND - he does a little dance at the beginning. I'm cooked**

Edited by HazelEyes

I really enjoyed this. I was smiling like a giddy school girl the whole time. It was like it was 1976 and Gerry was Robbie Benson in Tiger Beat.

Jimmy and Gerry both sounded great singing.

Gerry just can bring that real deep sensual sound to his voice.

Gerry tickled me to pieces jumping up and down like a rock star.

He seemed so healthy and happy. I really liked it.

Now I cannot wait for SNL.

OMGoodness Jimmy Fallon and his crew did that one of those housewives spoofs and they were hysterical.

The one guy using the southern accent when he was dressed up as a girl was pretty enough to be a girl.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

P.S. Naughty Gerry had to get bleeped a couple times. :behave:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy
:wuv: I just got finished watching this and I am so pumped up, I cannot sleep. He was just so funny, so cute, so sexy, just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- I couldn't believe he had shaved, he looked just like he did in PS I love You. He is such an entertainer. SNL is going to be awesome if he is anything like he was on Fallon. He was so comfortable and easy going. I loved him talking about accents and trying to say Murdered....... so funny. Singing...... something we have wanted for so long...... I can't believe it. I couldn't be happier. I just love him...This was the best yet - I didn't think he could be any better. Can't wait for Bonnie Hunt now and then LAC.... Yeh.... Linda :kiss::music::pant:

OMG, that was ummmm......feckin' hilarious? I believe that terminology is okay.

Every time Gerry cursed it was so funny. And seriously I was dying during the whole "murdered" conversation.

What can I say I love it any time Gerry sings.

Great show!

Ren

OMG that was HILARIOUS! :lmao: MER DER. How great is he? And singing Roadhouse Blues??? Damn he can rock it.

I'll be watching this one over and over ... and it was so great to chat with Sue and Cheryl while we watched! That's the best part.

Could his shirt have been any tighter? :yummy: God he was beautiful and so funny.

OK - too much gushing for 1:30 am.

Good night!! I think we'll all have SGDs tonight ...

Lisa

Well Lisa, you know it's 3:47 am here and I've barely had any sleep for 3 weeks, but I've watched this 5 times and I swear I still laugh out loud every time. This is just too funny. OMG....Attila the Hun "not if he's muurdered". Seriously, every time I watch it :rotflmao:

The song was so great. I wish I could have seen more.

B

BTW...........LAC rocks. I really loved it.

Gerry and Jimmy Fallon were terrific together! And he was clean shaven! I love that look on him-I really do, he looks younger for one thing. And Gerry has such a sweet, friendly looking face his eyes and smile really leap out without the distraction of the beard. I love the scruff but it was a real treat to see him without it. The song was terrific, he and Fallon really hit it off which made the whole appearance delightful. I going to have trouble getting back to sleep!

He really needs to get on Scottish Crime Show Taggart - did that ever shown in US. I think we all need to hear him say "There's been a murder".

Oh I hope this will be available somewhere on the Net by the time I get home today. He was clean shaven WOW not like him. :wuv::drool1::pant:

Moira

I'm playing this again and again! lol. Can't get enough of it. Gerry was amazing. One of his best appearances.

As a French person, I know how hard it is for non Americans to pronounce the word "murdered" with the American accent. And that just cracked me up to see Gerry trying to pronounce it. Cute as hell. :wuv::kiss:

GButs on Fallon was ficken hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hehe: My jaw absolutely dropped when he walked out, did his little dance and was CLEAN SHAVEN!!!!!!! OMG. Jimmy was so funny every time The Butler cursed and was bleeped.

Didn't you just love it when he said "Brittany Spears" in his full Scottish bogus?????????? OH MY!

And then his SINGING........ it was almost too much to handle!!!! :pant: I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle SNL!! :whoa:

He really needs to get on Scottish Crime Show Taggart - did that ever shown in US. I think we all need to hear him say "There's been a murder".

Oh I hope this will be available somewhere on the Net by the time I get home today. He was clean shaven WOW not like him. :wuv::drool1::pant:

Moira

Don't know about the US, but I used to watch that back home in Canada. I hope he doesn't eventually lose his accent, it really is one of the nicer accents of the world, at least IMO. There's just something about it. Scottish & Irish are 2 of my favorites. Edited by Jennifer10

I thought Gerry was wonderful and was having a blast. I agree, one of his best appearances ever. I just have one complaint.....I WISH THEY'D FINISHED THE SONG! More singing, please!!!!

Suzie

Love it. Love it. Love it. I had to laugh when Jimmy Fallon said ''you're Scottish...right...no?'' Gerry:''Erm...YES!!'' :yay: Pretty obvious with the accent.

And loved the whole 'mur-der' thing. Murder is a great word to say with a Scottish accent.