Gerard Butler GALS

Reading this & Lisa's "The Proposal" has given me a little bit of my creative juice back!!! :lol:

I used to write fanfics ages ago - mainly about my fave TV stars or boyband members :blush:

I would love to share one with you....just gotta pick which one!! Haha

Reading this & Lisa's "The Proposal" has given me a little bit of my creative juice back!!! :lol:

I used to write fanfics ages ago - mainly about my fave TV stars or boyband members :blush:

I would love to share one with you....just gotta pick which one!! Haha

Stace, I did that too! :)

I started out my fanfics at about age 12 with *NSync fanfic (yes, I shake my head as I say it... :lol:). Since then I've done a few TV show fanfics (Law & Order: SVU and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, to be specific!), and even wrote a few fanfics about my hockey team (Carolina Hurricanes for the win!).

Fanfics are often easier for me to get into, because usually I'm thinking about the subject obsessively anyway, so the writing doesn't feel at all like work. I really want to write more stuff with general appeal now though, so that was something I tried to do with The Moment... it's half fan fiction (because we all know who it's about, *wink wink*), but it still has the potential to be enjoyed by a general audience (although the situation can certainly be better understood by someone acquainted with fandom of some sort).

Glad you've got the creative juices flowing now too! I have a sneaking suspicion that most of us gals are highly sensitive people with strong creative sides... It's great to have the ability to encourage and draw it out of each other. And I'd love to read some of your stuff! :kisswink:

Steph

• 4 weeks later...