Gerard Butler GALS

12/28 - Breakout Stars of 2009

Rendita

Not surprisingly, Gerry is #4 on the list. This has definitely been a stellar year for him. Congratulations Gerry, all your hard work is paying off.

B

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...t_stars_of_2009

4. Gerard Butler

2009 was the year of Gerard Butler as he appeared in more starring roles than he has ever before. He starred along Katherine Heigl and Jamie Foxx this year in two of the biggest blockbusters of the year (The Ugly Truth and Law Abiding Citizen) and his star has never been as bright as it is now.

Ladies love his charming good looks and pretty blue eyes and the guys like his rugged manly arse kicking ways. He is a duel threat and is all set to star along Jennifer Aniston in another romantic comedy sure to break the bank next year.

Edited by becozy

Loved the article and the pic of OUR MAIN MAN but...but...but... "pretty blue eyes"???? I tried to figure out how to contact the author but I am not a "Tweeter!" so I didn't have any success...someone else wanna try?

:wuv: As far as I am concerned Mr. Butler is #1 and will always be #1 no matter what he does and I thought the same thing about his eyes....Blue....the author has not looked as closely as we have :tantrum:

Happy New Year Barb and all the rest of you GALS out there...I love this site so much. You do a terrific job.

I think the eye thing was an honest mistake. I notice that Gerry`s eye color changes a lot anyways depending on what color he is wearing...and once in a while, yes they appear to be a dark blue shade. My eyes do the same thing, my eyes are a darker blue-gray shade but sometimes they look more blue, sometimes more gray, it just depends.

I am happy to see him ranked at # 4 at any rate. Way to go Gerry!! :yourock:

The eye color thing is an omnipresent debate on GALS, and the media seems to have differing opinions as well. :) I consider his eyes a pale green, but because they also have a greyish tint, they tend to reflect the colors that he's wearing or standing near. But yeah...

That's right, the important thing is that he made it so high on the list! Yay Gerry! :wuv:

Steph

That is great to hear! :) The description is spot on.

Oh the debate with his eye color again....... let's just say it's multicolored.

~Ray

Edited by 300_LawAbidingCitizens

What a wonderful honor for Gerry, considering the younger and very popular stars that he

folowed. As for the eye color--various lightings and photo prints will show up differently--in

fact they can even show up differently on our screens, depending on how the color is adjusted.

Ever wonder what color his eyes are on his driver's license? Always so much discussion on

eye color--guess it gives us something to "think" about--LOL.

Judy

What a wonderful honor for Gerry, considering the younger and very popular stars that he

folowed. As for the eye color--various lightings and photo prints will show up differently--in

fact they can even show up differently on our screens, depending on how the color is adjusted.

Ever wonder what color his eyes are on his driver's license? Always so much discussion on

Judy

Haha, yeah, I do now that you mentioned it! And now I'm also wondering where Gerry's driver's license is from? Scotland? London? New York? LA? Too... many... possibilities...!

:poof:

Steph

Lisa - Actually 4 movies. :p Yeah, he is already a star but I think he got very well-known since most of his movies released this year were hits.

~Ray

Only three in theaters, smarty pants. :bonk:

:lmao:

Well you didn't say only movies released in theaters... silly. :bonk::lol:

~Ray

Edited by 300_LawAbidingCitizens

Lisa - Actually 4 movies. :p Yeah, he is already a star but I think he got very well-known since most of his movies released this year were hits.

~Ray

Only three in theaters, smarty pants. :bonk:

:lmao:

Well you didn't say only movies released in theaters... silly. :bonk::lol:

~Ray

I'd say it was understood! :doh:

Steph

Not surprisingly, Gerry is #4 on the list. This has definitely been a stellar year for him. Congratulations Gerry, all your hard work is paying off.

B

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...t_stars_of_2009

4. Gerard Butler

2009 was the year of Gerard Butler as he appeared in more starring roles than he has ever before. He starred along Katherine Heigl and Jamie Foxx this year in two of the biggest blockbusters of the year (The Ugly Truth and Law Abiding Citizen) and his star has never been as bright as it is now.

Ladies love his charming good looks and pretty blue eyes and the guys like his rugged manly arse kicking ways. He is a duel threat and is all set to star along Jennifer Aniston in another romantic comedy sure to break the bank next year.

Gerry has green eyes and they are "pretty" amazing!

Way to go Gerry!!!!!! next year #1 :tantrum:

Judy

Haha, yeah, I do now that you mentioned it! And now I'm also wondering where Gerry's driver's license is from? Scotland? London? New York? LA? Too... many... possibilities...!

:poof:

Steph

no matter what color they are, but I do prefer the green, way to go Gerry! And he does spend a lot of time here in N.Y......remember he has a loft in Chelsie

Celtic Star

I think the eye thing was an honest mistake. I notice that Gerry`s eye color changes a lot anyways depending on what color he is wearing...and once in a while, yes they appear to be a dark blue shade. My eyes do the same thing, my eyes are a darker blue-gray shade but sometimes they look more blue, sometimes more gray, it just depends.

I am happy to see him ranked at # 4 at any rate. Way to go Gerry!! :yourock:

Yes, I agree most people are not as used to Gerry as we his faithful fans are (since we saw Phantom of the Opera) 2005...I have the same problem, my eyes are green/blue and depending on if I wear blue or green, they look different. No problema, whatever color they say they are, they are lovely and beautiful to look at.

Gerry B. deserves all the success he is getting right now! He has put in his time since l998 and we his fans are so happy for his success. My hubby George and I think he is a natural for comedies like The Ugly Truth and The Bounty Hunter coming next year. He put in his time with the beautiful abs thingy...(300)...now the silly photographers are running to get pix of him with a little bump of fat around his middle. I think he is charming no matter if he picks up a few pounds or less pounds. The man has that unbelieveable lovely set of eyes and smile which takes away from a few extra pounds. HELLO! He always gets in tip top shape for his movies...soooo what the hey!!!! :kiss::music:

hugs Bonnie Donna Jean or just plain Donna Jean or DJM for Donna Jean Montalbano any works for me... :funnyface:

Hope all of you had a marvelous Christmas or any other holiday you celebrate and a very Happy, Happy New Year 2010...I just love, love the avatars that you ladies made for me. Is it Steph? and the Siggie that Irish made...it gives me such joy to see them...he was so darn cute in TUT and hope they make a sequel to that one, for sure :spit: DJM

Edited by Donna Jean