Gerard Butler GALS

By "home" you mean back in LA? Gerry has so many places that he could call home!

Delene

Yes very true. I guess they mean L.A. since the pics were taken there.

Very cool jacket!

He looks good, love the jacket, hope he's letting his hair grow!! I still don't get the holey jeans...I know ..it's stylish...but WHY? :doh:

Even though I'm a seasoned Gal I like to think I'm stylish but I must be wrong! Who me? NAH!

:p Frannie

I haven't been on in a couple of days, so this was nice to come back to. Nice jacket.........as usual

WTF......sorry eating a quick lunch & they managed to put no tuna on my tuna melt. Oh well....

Have a great day everyone. It's freezing in Texas.

:music:

Hello!

Thanks for these beautiful pictures!!!! He looks so gorgeous!!!!!! Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

Josée

haven't been on in a couple of days, so this was nice to come back to. Nice jacket.........as usual

WTF......sorry eating a quick lunch & they managed to put no tuna on my tuna melt. Oh well....

Have a great day everyone. It's freezing in Texas.

He looks good, love the jacket, hope he's letting his hair grow!! I still don't get the holey jeans...I know ..it's stylish...but WHY? :doh:

Even though I'm a seasoned Gal I like to think I'm stylish but I must be wrong! Who me? NAH!

Frannie, I'm sure you have heard of "shabby chic" haven't you? It's that "I wear these jeans all the time and I don't care what I look like because I'm a star" look. I'll bet he paid $300 for those jeans! I like the distressed red jacket too. I've not seen that one on him before. A Christmas present perhaps. He already looks like he's dropped a couple libs since Barbados. I just hate the way men can do that!

Delene

That's a GORGEOUS jacket!!!! The man has incredible taste in leather.

Thanks, KB. He's lookin' fine and I'm glad he's home.

Once again his jacket is smoking I wanna raid his leather coolection so badly that it almost hurts.I got a nice collection myself but nothing that color...I really like it

What color could one refer to the jacket as...Devilishly Red?? Why that color??? Cuz it's a HOTTTTTTTT color & it looks devilishly fandabydoozy!!

I agree.....raid the leather jacket closet. Or, with as many different ones Mr. G has been photographed in...I'd place a bet in Vegas that it's more of a room, than a closet!! lol lol

The Divine Miss S :rose:

What color could one refer to the jacket as...Devilishly Red?? Why that color??? Cuz it's a HOTTTTTTTT color & it looks devilishly fandabydoozy!!

I agree.....raid the leather jacket closet. Or, with as many different ones Mr. G has been photographed in...I'd place a bet in Vegas that it's more of a room, than a closet!! lol lol

The Divine Miss S :rose:

I know this has been told before, but it bears re-telling ... when Gerry came to the convention in 2006, I believe his assistant at the time, Tonya, told the GALS that Gerry did have a closet filled with leather jackets and at that time it was like 300 jackets. I may not have the particulars correct so hopefully someone smarter than I can correct me. Anyway, can you imagine the collection he has NOW? I'm sure it's more like a room. :lol:

That seems like a blood red ... just gorgeous!!

Funny that you bring it up Frannie... it's quite intriguing, from a sociological perspective. Jeans were originally developed to be durable, flexible, comfortable, and cheap, and were worn mostly by farmers and other manual laborers in the lower classes. It's fascinating that over the years jeans made the leap from the working class to the upper classes, and suddenly became "stylish." Now we have designer jeans that sell for hundreds of dollars. But, since most of us aren't doing manual labor in them, it's desirable to buy them pre-faded, and (in this case) pre-torn, so that they have that authentic "rugged" look... All so that we in the upper classes can appear lower class. :lol:

A bit off topic, but that's my sociology degree coming to the forefront. :)

Steph