Gerard Butler GALS

Venus In Virgo

I first want to start off by saying I hope everyone is getting a great start into the New Year and that all we all get a fresh start but mostly that we are all blessed with our health and family and friends in our life, nothing else really matters when all is stripped away ;)

I decided to finally start a beauty/fashion blog to just talk about topics of interest in this area and also to post other interests like home decor and cooking tips, stuff like that. It's still fairly new and it isn't professional in any capacity and am inviting anyone to come join as a member it's easy to set up a blog or if you have one feel free to come and post a comment. I'm hoping to do reviews on products and if enough people join I want to do contests and give away samples and free products. I got a few emails from publicity departments so I hope they send me goodies for me to view and give away as well

feel free to ask me about any products or if you have any questions or just come and glance if you interested

http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/