Gerard Butler GALS

Thanks Barb. I'm burning the midnight oil here for that first look. Gerard looks wonderful.

Exquisite

adj.

1.Characterized by intricate and beautiful design or execution

2.Of such beauty or delicacy as to arouse intense delight

3.Excellent; flawless

n.

One who is excessively fastidious in dress, manners, or taste.

:whome2:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

thanks for :tantrum: great pix, especially since we can't get the awards tonight on the channel we'd be normally watching it on!!

Oh! You have Cablevision! I can watch it on WTNH Hartford, the CT ABC Affiliate.

They just announced via Optonline that ABC is back on line!!

It never ceases to amaze me how Gerard continues to look more gorgeous and exquisite each and every day!

My second thought after I saw him in the tux (I can't put my first thought here) was after the comment made for the auctioning off of his suit from the last awards show, I hoped he scrubbed his neck good this time!" :funnyup:

Delene

Guest sugarbee

He did look very handsome. Some are talking about the part in his hair, but I liked it. I pulled up some pics online last night since I wasn't watching the show and I literally gasped. Very handsome indeed.

I was noticing the "part" and thought about how it looked like a cowlick. Gerry's got so much natural, beautiful gray mixing with his hair right now, he may be allowing it to go more it's own way without any moussing it (sp).

Delene

My second thought after I saw him in the tux (I can't put my first thought here) was after the comment made for the auctioning off of his suit from the last awards show, I hoped he scrubbed his neck good this time!" :funnyup:

Delene

:funnyup:

Some are talking about the part in his hair, but I liked it

I was noticing the "part" and thought about how it looked like a cowlick. Gerry's got so much natural, beautiful gray mixing with his hair right now, he may be allowing it to go more it's own way without any moussing it (sp).

Delene

My first thought was and the first thing out of my mouth "He parted his hair." I personally like his hair when he just lets it do it's own thing. :)

He looked very handsome last night :)

Delene

...and they said he dyed it...pah !...but you're right, his natural masculine beauty is............" big looong drawn out sigh"

I think I need help......

Edited by Scotchy's Admirer

He looked great :kiss: thanks for all the photos in the gallery :)

I can't believe he got to sit next to Barbara Streisand How lucky! I wonder what the conversation might have been like?

I was thinking they just did the alphabetical thing but I thought, how does B come next to S? Then it hit me......BROLIN AND BUTLER!

It's the alphabetical thing!

Delene

He looked great :kiss: thanks for all the photos in the gallery :)

I can't believe he got to sit next to Barbara Streisand How lucky! I wonder what the conversation might have been like?

I was thinking they just did the alphabetical thing but I thought, how does B come next to S? Then it hit me......BROLIN AND BUTLER!

It's the alphabetical thing!

Delene

Except that John Travolta was also at the table. LOL So maybe it was the Bs and Cs and the Ss and Ts. ROTF.

He always looks magnificient.

Whose face is his hand in front of in the

pic to the right here?

Did anyone see JA anywhere? I didn't if

that isn't her. No pics of her anywhere, not

on the red carpet, not at the parties.

Did she get mad and stay away because he

wouldn't go with her?

How about those pics with him and George

Clooney and Elizabeta? Those were great.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Hey girls, I'm new to here so if anyone could give me some pointers on where to check out etc that would be much appreciated :) many thanks

I started in the gallery, going through pics. Then just click on different threads and until you find something that floats your boat.

Welcome!

Delene :wave:

Please, who is the blonde girl who's behind his hand? I had a brother-in-law who used to do stuff like that to me!!

Hugs,

Joanie :wave:

You know, I was wondering that myself but I think he has a little blonde assistant. She might have gotten to tag along for the evening. What a rough job that would be, eh?

Delene