Gerard Butler GALS

It's A BOOK!!!!!

Thanks so much Sweetie....I am anxiously awaiting .....I think it's cute ...Bobby asks me now and then about your book...I think he's just excited to see the cover. He actually can't see it on the puter as you know he has macular Degeneration but he'll be able to see it somewhat when it's right in front of him... Thanks for letting me know about Amazon too...That won't be too long of a wait...

:wave: Frannie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well so far sales are pretty underwhelming. I think my expectations have been realistic, so I am a bit disappointed. But...I can't let that get me down! I'm now working on revisions for book 2 and I gotta stay focused. The fact is I published a book, and that in itself is an accomplishment!

Swannie

Well, I'm still waiting on my incentive check, so that I can order my copy. My boss was on vacation, so they didn't get them done, and now I will have to wait until the end of this month and they will do June and July together. Maybe by then, the Amazon link will be up...I will order from there if so.....still so happy for you Bonnie!!!!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I have placed an order for 25 copies of Chanson de l'Ange. If there are any of you who would rather order from me personally, I will be happy to sell and ship to you. The retail cost will be the same as Xlibris charges: $23.99 plus shipping and packaging. Anyone who orders directly from me will receive their book signed and personalized by me. I just placed the order yesterday and the books will arrive at my address in about 30 days. If you would like me to reserve a copy on your behalf, please send me an email: paisleyswan@chansondelange.com

I will be accepting checks and paypal (don't have paypal account set up yet, but working on it)

Meanwhile, my account on Amazon and other booksellers on-line is taking longer for Xlibris to set up than I expected. I will post an announcement here when the account is up.

Anyone who has read the book, I would love it if you would post your review on my site http://www.chansondelange.com/archives/27 (you do not have to register to post)

I need some reviews to get other readers interested!

Swannie

:tantrum: now you do this! LOL...just kidding. I rec'd my bookplate in the mail today Swannie....thank you.

I am reading the book....up to the part where Erik has come to his decision behind the mirror that he will sing to comfort Christine.....

hugs,

Sue

I swear I wasn't going to sell directly, Sue…but I had people contact me who do not use credit cards, plus my sister wanted 5 copies personally autographed, and Xlibris offered me a good discount if I ordered at least 25. Anyhow, I just want to make sure that all those who want to purchase can do so.

Swannie

Hi Hun, I was just wondering ...would you rather I buy my copy? I haven't received anything yet and frankly I'm getting a wee anxious to get a copy....I'm like a school girl here waiting! Everyday...I call Bobby and before I have a chance to say anything he say's...no it hasn't come yet! :p I don't mean to bug you Sweetie and I realize you are busy with trying to get them out to friends and family that's why I thought if you want i'll just buy one from you! Just let me know what you want me to do!

Thanks, :kiss:

Frannie

Frannie, I don't actually HAVE any books to sell or to give yet. They are on order to be shipped to my house, but I won't receive them for a few weeks. Believe me, if I had books in my possession I would send you one right now. I have also not received the 5 extra copies that I paid for in my publication package. It was from those 5 copies that I was planning to give you your book, but I DON'T have them yet. All I have is my 1 author copy.

As soon as I get any more copies, I am going to send yours first! It will be a gift to you. I am sorry this has been such a long wait. I'm really disappointed that I haven't been able to get you your copy yet :(

The minute the books arrive at my house I will PM you and let you know!

Swannie

Ahhhh Frannie, I wish I had known you didn't have it yet.....the cover is glorious my friend. You did such an beautiful job. If I wasn't in the middle of it I'd send you mine. :hide:

hugs,

Sue

You may now purchase Chanson de l'Ange on Amazon! They have not finished building my account and book pages yet, but I believe the order function is working: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1450084028?ie=UTF8&tag=httpwwwgoodco-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1450084028&SubscriptionId=1MGPYB6YW3HWK55XCGG2

Those who have read the book may now also post their review. Just scroll down the page and look for the review section.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Doesn't it figure??????? I just ordered 2 books yesterday from the publisher and they said it would take up to 20 days or more for me to get them....Wish i could cancel and reorder but I don't think you can! :tantrum: Oh well....the wait goes on....... ;)

I just ordered one on Amazon anyway....I need at least three so it's no big deal only the one from Amazon will be here in a few days!! They don't have the image of the book up yet but they do have what you need to order! So soon I hope to be able to post my comments on Amazon! I was surprised to learn that Amazon also publishes your book for you!

Awww, Frannie, I'm so sorry the timing hasn't worked out for you. I feel badly that you've had to purchase extra books just to get your own copy, which I WOULD HAVE SENT TO YOU BY NOW IF XLIBRIS HAD SHIPPED THEM!! I can't believe I still haven't received the 5 author copies I paid for with my publication package. Well at least your book cover design is now showing up on my Amazon page! I can't wait till you see how beautiful your cover design is in person!

Swannie

The 25 copies I ordered were shipped out to me yesterday! I expect them in a few days!

Swannie

:yay:....... Frannie

Oh yes Sweetie....I did. Sorry but I had my nose buried in my siggy mode yesterday but I sure did send my address as soon as I checked my Pm's! Thanks for letting me know....cause I am FREAKEN excited! BTW...I checked out Amazon ...it's so cool to see your book there and the cover does look good if I must say so myself...for being the first time I ever tackled anything like that! Bet it's really gonna be so much different in person...well you know....and I really am in need of something to read!! I can start it on my trip to NY!

:kiss: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Frannie, I mailed your book today! I realize you already got your copy from Amazon, but the one I sent you is special! So what did Bobby think of the book in person? Are you reading it? Do you like it...hate it...wha?

Sorry, I am just so anxious for someone to post a review on Amazon, I can hardly stand it!

BTW, so sorry about the misspelling. I should have double checked with you, but you cannot believe how much pressure there is in the editing process. As it is, a number of typos, errors and one BIG dating error got past me. I can't help thinking that had I starting writing this book in my 30's I would have been so much faster and sharper. Oh well. Just waiting to hear something!

Swannie