Gerard Butler GALS

SAVE THE DATE! 2011

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GALS is fine. It's not like I'm going to do anything too embarrassing. Posted ImagePosted Image

Hey, Vegas Veterans, I'm taking that as a personal challenge, how about you? Posted Image

Sounds like it! I'm in!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Linda Posted Image

I'm in for some pole dancing somewhere....LOL :p

I think I'll stay away from pole dancing. I tend to be accident prone. If I can break my leg, ankle and foot just taking out the trash, I shudder to think of the damage that could happen with me trying to pole dance inside a moving object (that probably sounds kinky)

Wow. Would pay good money to see Gerry's pole dance. Just sayin...

I think I'll stay away from pole dancing. I tend to be accident prone. If I can break my leg, ankle and foot just taking out the trash, I shudder to think of the damage that could happen with me trying to pole dance inside a moving object (that probably sounds kinky)

If this was the "Gutter" I could go so many places with that! Posted ImagePosted Image

I can only imagine! After I posted it, I was like "That could be taken in more than one way, especially with our gutter thoughts pertaining to Gerry. You're welcome to p.m. with those thoughts. I'm sure I will agree with you. :wave:

• 2 months later...

*grabs her fist full of dollars* Me too!!!! just wondering where I'm gonna stick these dollars??? hmmmmmm

*grabs her fist full of dollars* Me too!!!! just wondering where I'm gonna stick these dollars??? hmmmmmm

:funnyup: Can I watch? :hehe:

Hey it's only 5 months until THE CON!

Let's start passing around the :Gerritas:and :butterfingergif:to get us in the mood!

Cheryl

Boy, I had fun reading the old (and new) posts in this thread!! This will be my first one and I don't know if I can keep up with you Gals!

Cheryl, I've been meaning to tell you how much I love that font in your siggy and the way you can often see Gerry's eyes closed. I'd like to see those on a pillow. . .Darn I just told you I was trying to stop that!

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you all have a good time in Vegas. Maybe the temps will be under 100 degrees the whole weekend.

The Divine Miss S :rose: