Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry at Heidi Klum's Halloween Bash

I think more 70s Glamrock like T-Rex's Marc Bolan.

Moira

Agreed! He never ceases to surprise us, and I love it! He looks great; I love the eye make-up. I hope he had a GREAT time!!

Takes a real man, a secure man, to wear that costume. Damn right!

Lisa

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frannie...A raccoon in drag??? :lmao: By golly, I think she's got it!! I wouldn't even venture a guess on this picture. I can't get past the hair. I would give anything to see a full length pic on this one.

~HUGS~ Kathy

OMG...WOW! He is totally channeling Frank-N-Furter or a Rocky Horror/glam rock type thing going on. SO HOT!! I've been a Rocky Horror fan since I was a kid, so him rocking this look is def making me swoon a little bit lol...just thinking about him singing "Sweet Transvestite" *faints*. He so needs to wear eye make-up more often.

I was totally thinking RHPS too! All the comments about his hair....I'm on board :bandwagon: ! I was thinking...maybe he didnt actually come with the boa, maybe someone gave it to him? He seems like the kind of guy that would take it and own it :D. Either way I would've loved to be there! Delene the kilt comment made me think naughty :gutter: .

Whatever he was going for he totally rocked it. It was all GERRY.

He looked MARVELOUS, and that hair, GORGEOUS.

I hope someone finds a pic of the full costume. I MUST see it. If

it were a kilt, it would be the best costume in NYC on Halloween, with the

best looking man in the world in it. Whatever it was, it had the best looking,

sweetest man in the world in it.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I have no idea if this has any truth to it but I seem to recall being told that Gerard in his more wild days sported long purple hair and a glam rock look during his uni days. Has anyone else ever heard of this and if so could this be a version of that look!!

J

Maybe he was going for a scottish version of Adam Ant. If I remember correctly, Adam used to wear military style jackets. In that case, Gerry can you give us your version of "Strip"? Posted Image

OMG! I totally was thinking Adam Ant!!!!

Hey, anyone notice there isn't any gray hair in that pic??? I hope its not washed out! I love it!!!!

Posted Image

I think the eye make-up is more ghoul than glam. I think he looks like a zombie rocker! Or a werewolf in drag!

I agree about the eye make up and definately with the makeup on the sides of his face to give him that sunken look. My thought is he's some decedent military guy. Maybe Napoleon or even a dead bagpiper. But then the clothes would be more tattered??

I was totally thinking RHPS too! All the comments about his hair....I'm on board :bandwagon: ! I was thinking...maybe he didnt actually come with the boa, maybe someone gave it to him? He seems like the kind of guy that would take it and own it :D. Either way I would've loved to be there! Delene the kilt comment made me think naughty :gutter: .

I was thinking that the boa threw it all off a bit and that's what happened with someone putting it there, maybe because he gave them a look at what was under the kilt! It could be definately Frank n Furter! If he was going for a transvestite look, he would have to be wearing tights, hose and garters, etc., (see definitions in link below) and more makeup and I know whomever took that pic would have not just taken a head shot unless Gerry specifically said not to. But I think whatever it is, it's suppose to be dead. Wish we could see the rest! :wall:

Maybe he thought he was attending a camped up version of Les Mis so I'm going with a campy Jean Val Jean or Javert :rotflmao:

Moira

Moira, I was thinking Jean Val Jean too!

I have no idea if this has any truth to it but I seem to recall being told that Gerard in his more wild days sported long purple hair and a glam rock look during his uni days. Has anyone else ever heard of this and if so could this be a version of that look!!

J

Whaaaaat? Oh this I've got to see! And pardon my ignorance but what is a "uni day" and is it what I think it is or should I just "google"????

Knowing how Gerry can be, he was late getting his costume and had to make due with whatever was left at the costume store or maybe pieced together something but without seeing the entire thing, it could be just about anything. We may never know! And unless I get to see the full costume, I may never get my dream of seeing Gerry in the closest thing to drag fulfilled. :tissues:

Hey, anyone notice there isn't any gray hair in that pic??? I hope its not washed out! I love it!!!!

Yeah, I noticed but the color looks good this time but he looks so darn handsome with the gray.

Delene

Whaaaaat? Oh this I've got to see! And pardon my ignorance but what is a "uni day" and is it what I think it is or should I just "google"????

I believe that is University days. I would gander a thought that it could be true, considering he was in a rock band back then.

Edited by mumbleram

Uni = University

I have always suspected that the purple hair story is not true but I have always wondered if anyone else had heard about this.

J

OK. That's what I thought but wearing purple hair and being a student at such a prestigious "uni" kind of didn't jive. I thought maybe it was some Scottish slang term. Thank you!

Delene

I don't think I would ever like to see Gerry in drag.

Oh I most certainly would! I would love it. Again, I'm still hoping and praying he does a remake of Some Like It Hot (with Hugh Jackman and Rachel McAdams - I still want to write the remake!!). But seeing him in drag, something Too Wong Foo-ish would be so great. Just to see what he would look like. That would truly impress me; not turn on, just impress the hell out of me.

JMHO.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl