Gerard Butler GALS

11/8 - Gerard Butler Will Be Washing Dishes for Christmas

I find it weird he never stays for New Year as there is nothing like Hogmany. Probably like most people a few days with all your relatives is more than enough :lmao:

Moira

And a few days is about all he can keep that potty mouth of his in check! :funnyup:

Delene

And a few days is about all he can keep that potty mouth of his in check! :funnyup:

Delene

Potty mouth? He has a potty mouth?? Never noticed! snicker snicker snicker

Divine Miss S :rose:

AAWWW ....he's going by one of my favorite songs..."I'll be Home for Christmas" Good for him! And good for him washing the dishes too! Now if his Mum would just send us a picture of him with an apron on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cunning: Frannie

Ahhh....tis almost like in my first (and still best) Gerry dream except Mum would have to invite me over to help dry the dishes to make it take place in reality. I would love it if his mum would take a picture of her "movie star" son washing up the dishes after the big Christmas feast and share it with the world. That would be better than any photo shoot I think!

I believe most people in the entertainment world have a special affinity for either NYC or LA. I know Gerry loves the weather here in L.A. but I think he feels that in general people aren't all that "real" here. The vibe of NYC is so very different from L.A. I love visiting there but I'm not sure if I could live there (though I grew up in upstate NY) - I gave up snow and ice about 30 years ago!! I wanted the opportunity to live there in my 20's but I couldn't afford it! So I followed the warm weather out to California and have been here ever since. I would definitely make the trek to NYC again if Gerry did something on Broadway or even off Broadway. To see him do live theater, what magic that would be!

Thanks for the article Cheryl.

I'm glad Gerry's enjoying his time in New York. He just seems happier there than when he's in LA, but that's just me guessing.

Who knows what's really going on behind those eyes? :)

Ren

I see sadness in those eyes more times than I would like :unsure:

Ahhh....tis almost like in my first (and still best) Gerry dream except Mum would have to invite me over to help dry the dishes to make it take place in reality. I would love it if his mum would take a picture of her "movie star" son washing up the dishes after the big Christmas feast and share it with the world. That would be better than any photo shoot I think!

I believe most people in the entertainment world have a special affinity for either NYC or LA. I know Gerry loves the weather here in L.A. but I think he feels that in general people aren't all that "real" here. The vibe of NYC is so very different from L.A. I love visiting there but I'm not sure if I could live there (though I grew up in upstate NY) - I gave up snow and ice about 30 years ago!! I wanted the opportunity to live there in my 20's but I couldn't afford it! So I followed the warm weather out to California and have been here ever since. I would definitely make the trek to NYC again if Gerry did something on Broadway or even off Broadway. To see him do live theater, what magic that would be!

Gerry doing something live on stage in NYC, I'm there! I'll be front row, center every night!

Delene

It always makes me happy too, when I hear he's back in Scotland. I think it's a fairly common emotion amongst us.

It made me even happier that he went home while I was there this summer. I think he turned up the day after I arrived. Now what are the odds of that?

I had such a great time and I really will post some of my pictures eventually, but I have over 1,500 & I need to just select some. I have to say though, pictures do not do it justice.

Ren

ETA: You're absolutely right Lisa & I know I said this to you recently for other reasons. No one loves you like your mother. :)

I don't know if I could love him any more if I were his mother. He is such a sweet spirit.

And yes, we are all happy when he goes home to be with his family, probably because we know he

loves him Mum so, and with his schedule he gets to see her so seldom. It makes us happy to know

that he will be where he loves to be, and we love to see him happy.

Sandy

Happy birthday Gerard (nov.,13th) enjoy every minute and eat all the Cupcakes you want to,your #1 FAN always.

sweet interview. thanks for posting. i agree with all that's been posted thus far...so happy to hear ger's heading east to home & hearth to be with family & friends during Christmas! (new york, new york IS an exciting city. its really changed since 911...even though cosmopolitan it has a homier feel to it now)

i wonder how they made out at the haiti benefit? hopefully they reached the goal to build the school & do all they're hoping to do for these little ones. fantastic. and, it always gives me a little ((ggg)) when gerry says he's really a 'hands-on ' guy! HA! physical/kinetic...a 'doer' not just a 'talker'! i like that...it stands him apart & shows his shine ((huggers))