Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Big shock, our man gave himself another birthday present of being at the VS Fashion Show tonight. :lol:

LOVE THE VELVET JACKET - the one he wore at Craig Ferguson in March! These are the only 3 pictures from tonight that were taken professionally:

http://www.life.com/image/106690911

http://www.life.com/image/106690815

http://www.life.com/image/106690902

Okay, did ANYONE

think he wouldn't be there. :lol:

I love the velvety jacket. He was so funny w/ it when he was on w/ Craig.

I'm sure he enjoyed himself & I did actually see another pic of him talking to the Kings of Leon, but it's super small. Hopefully it will show up larger soon.

Brenda

Okay, did ANYONE

I'm sure he enjoyed himself & I did actually see another pic of him talking to the Kings of Leon, but it's super small. Hopefully it will show up larger soon.

Brenda

Yeah itty bitty, but hey, it's Gerry!

http://web.wireimage.com/images/tnl/62410981.jpg

I have no idea who Kings of Leon are. I just learned they're a band. Am I THAT out of touch? :confused:

Anyway, I hope we get more pics!

Okay, did ANYONE

Brenda

I have no idea who Kings of Leon are. I just learned they're a band. Am I THAT out of touch? :confused:

Yes, Lisa.

Do you know the songs Sex on Fire or Use Somebody?

Sex on Fire lyrics are really good.

Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound

I know they're watching, they're watching

All the commotion, the kiddie like play

Has people talking, talking

You, your sex is on fire

The dark of the alley, the breaking of day

The head while I'm driving, I'm driving

Soft lips are open, knuckles are pale

Feels like you're dying, you're dying

You, your sex is on fire

Consumed with what's to transpire

Hot as a fever, rattling bones

I could just taste it, taste it

If it's not forever, if it's just tonight

Oh, it's still the greatest, the greatest, the greatest

You, your sex is on fire

And you, your sex is on fire

And you, your sex is on fire

Okay, did ANYONE

Brenda

JJ has a large version of this pic now.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2494617/gerard-butler-vs-show-05/fullsize/

These are in the gallery, too. Along with some others that are fun. Hopefully, they'll show up without the watermarks in the morning! LOL Real life beckons. See y'all on the flip side!

These are in the gallery, too. Along with some others that are fun. Hopefully, they'll show up without the watermarks in the morning! LOL Real life beckons. See y'all on the flip side!

Thanks for adding the new ones. They are fun & there a some familiar faces there.

BTW, I had seen the picture I linked in the gallery, but it was a smaller version. The JJ link is larger. Bigger is always better.....with photos, I mean. ;)

Kings of Leon are just about one of the biggest bands in the world Lisa :lmao:

I think it would be more of a surprise if he wasn't there. He's making up for those few weeks he was stuck in remote parts of Africa :rotflmao:

Great pics thanks

Moira

I just love waking up to fresh faces of Gerry! How lovely he looks in that jacket! So stylish and that scarf! Do I detect a bit of paisley design in it? When an ad came up on TV yesterday about the fashion show, the first thing that popped in to my mind was that Gerry will be there, front and center, with bells on! He's such a fashionista!

Those pictures are wonderful, Lisa! That man can say a thousand words with just one expression! I swear my heart skips a beat just looking at him!

By the way, I thought Kings of Leon was a TV sitcom, so don't feel alone.

Delene

Regarding the pics, who is that blonde? Is that Malin Akerman? I love the way he's got his arms around her in that one pic! Gerry's such a warm, touchy, feely kinda guy but in such the GOOD way!

Delene

I've heard the name Kings of Leon; just never heard their music. I'm sorry, I'm old. I still listen to Aerosmith and other classic rock. :lol: Nicelback is the most recent band on my MP3 player (not true, Eskimo is).

ANYHOOOO - thanks Holly for the note that the gorgeous pics, sans watermarks, are in our gallery. :drool1:

I'm a bit concerned with the weight loss, and the fact that the gossips are picking up on it as well. SIGH I'm keeping my fingers crossed he knows what he's doing and it's not the pressure of having to look a certain way in a culture of thin is everything. Cause personally, I love Gerry a bit thicker than this.

Gorgeous no matter what, though. :) He rocked his look last night. :wuv:

Edited by phoenixgirl

Kings of Leon are different but pretty cool.

Not surprised at all that he was at the VS show...pretty girls lol(I totally love VS's stuff)

He looks great.And btw,I don't think we have to worry about Gerry's bones poking out. And yes I realize that my statement can be used in a naughty way.;) for all we know he may have had a tummy ache and didn't feel like eating.No biggie.

Edited by Andrea~mc

Course he was going to be there! Didn't dig the scarf around his neck....can't figure out what kind of look he's going for but the rest is mucho macho!

Posted Image Frannie

Course he was going to be there! Didn't dig the scarf around his neck....can't figure out what kind of look he's going for but the rest is mucho macho!

Posted Image Frannie

Frannie, the scarves are all a big trend right now. Some people even wear them in the summer time. I love scarves and have a drawer just dedicated to them. I love the scarf and the jacket! Nice to see him in something other then the infamous c**k cap for a change.

Delene

Regarding the pics, who is that blonde? Is that Malin Akerman? I love the way he's got his arms around her in that one pic! Gerry's such a warm, touchy, feely kinda guy but in such the GOOD way!

Delene

Yes, that is Malin Akerman, Delene.

I'm not really worried about Gerry's weight loss, at this point.

I think he's thinner than we usually see him, but he's not in "scary" range, so far.

I just want him to be healthy. Otherwise, I don't mind.

I love his outfit & I still want to rub that velvet jacket. It's really not fair of him to wear things like that. :D

He's such a tease.

Ren

Edited by Rendita

:music:

Hello!

Yes, Malin Akerman, a Canadian actress we get to see more and more on the big screen!!!!

Gerard is incredibly handsome, I love his velvet jacket, his look, perfect!!!!

I hope we'll see him when they air it next November 30 on CBS and on Global for the Canadian fans like me!!!! Thanks for spoiling us!!!!

Josée

Delene

Yes, that is Malin Akerman, Delene.

I'm not really worried about Gerry's weight loss, at this point.

I think he's thinner than we usually see him, but he's not in "scary" range, so far.

I just want him to be healthy. Otherwise, I don't mind.

I love his outfit & I still want to rub that velvet jacket. It's really not fair of him to wear things like that. :D

He's such a tease.

Ren

Yes he is a tease, looking good enough to eat and we can't touch him! :tantrum:

Delene