Gerard Butler GALS

11/16 - Gerard Butler: LAX Landing

Gerard Butler: LAX Landing

Gerard Butler keeps warm in a red beanie and leather jacket while landing at Los Angeles International Airport on Monday (November 15).

The 41-year-old Scottish actor flew in from New York City, where he had a jam-packed past few days.

Early last week, Gerry attended the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. He then celebrated his birthday on Friday with a star-studded bash that included John Mayer, Kate Hudson, Jay-Z, Bono and Adrien Brody!

Source JJ

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I thought his party was Saturday night?

Well, now that he's in LA he can go to that lovely little home of his in the hills and lay out by the pool and soak up some sun and revitalize. Then he can take some hikes with Lolita along the trails, with her ON LEASH, of course.

Wonder why we never see him at an airport with Lolita even though she seems to be most places with him? I know she's probably small enough to sit in his lap in first class or he could even buy a seat for her. I'd volunteer to be Lolita's "nanny" in that regard. It's right up my alley. :p

Delene

They're in the gallery now! :kisswink:

Posted Image

(Party WAS Saturday night and much into Sunday afternoon. :rotflmao: My guess is the reporting error is the result of the high quality journalism. :p)

What, you mean there's no fact checking anymore? Not to the extent it would deter getting the info out before anyone else! It's like fast food in journalism. Cheap, flash fried, short on quality, and bound to give you indigestion. Oh well.

Oh, and I almost forgot! He hasn't celebrated his birthday in LA yet! He's got that lovely house to entertain in now! Let the partying begin!

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Whatever the reason. I like the smile on his face. :)

I hope he never gets tired of smiling. He has the most gorgeous smile in the world today and it

brings so much joy to so many.

I hope he stays happy enough to keep smiling every minute of every day.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I thought his party was Saturday night?

Well, now that he's in LA he can go to that lovely little home of his in the hills and lay out by the pool and soak up some sun and revitalize. Then he can take some hikes with Lolita along the trails, with her ON LEASH, of course.

Wonder why we never see him at an airport with Lolita even though she seems to be most places with him? I know she's probably small enough to sit in his lap in first class or he could even buy a seat for her. I'd volunteer to be Lolita's "nanny" in that regard. It's right up my alley. :p

Delene

He probably lets the handler take Lolita to the car along with all his luggage. Better than her having to

put up with the paps, etc. We never see any of his luggage anymore either, so I guess someone

gets it for him and takes care of her as well.

It would be interesting to see though.

Sandy

Maybe little Lolita didn't want to be scanned or patted down so she stayed in NY. LOL!! I would love the job of patting down Gerry, OR manning the scanner screen!! I know, men do it, but I can dream can't I. That's all I have been doing!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Maybe little Lolita didn't want to be scanned or patted down so she stayed in NY. LOL!! I would love the job of patting down Gerry, OR manning the scanner screen!! I know, men do it, but I can dream can't I. That's all I have been doing!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Ah yes, Kathy! To be a TSA when Gerry Butler comes along. "Excuse me, sir, but the scanner is broken down right now so I must give you a full body pat down. Now spread 'em!" :funnyup:

Delene

Delene...In reality, I'd like to just watch him get patted down. Let the dreams begin!!

Would you believe that after security, which I passed, I was pulled aside at the Denver airport to get my fingers tested for explosives? Do I look like that kind of a person? I'm a GRANDMOTHER!! Men just walked by, free as a bird.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy, when I was at the airport in Edinburgh, about to fly to Dublin, I had a very.....very thorough pat down.

There wasn't much missed. I was thinking just HOW thorough is going to be? Is she going for it? It was a female, but I felt like I was entertainment for all the people behind me in line. :lol:

Did you see the three year old girl on TV getting patted down and crying hysterically all the while. She kept saying "Don't touch me". The woman had her hands all over the child. All I could think of was we teach our little girls to not let a stranger touch them and then we do this to them. It could cause her a lot of trauma. I really felt for the mother as well.

I'm flying to Florida in January and I won't take the scan because I have had precancerous cells which caused me to have a hysterectomy. So I will get the pat down. I don't mind it, so much, but I do mind people watching while it is going on. I don't even want to see people getting it. So degrading!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I'm jealous I've never been patted down :lmao:

He's looking great

Moira

Oh you haven't lived until you've been felt up by a four hundred pound TSA named Helga!

Underwire bras will do it every time :funnyup:

Do what?

Kathy, that's going too far with a child that young! Every pervert on the planet is going to be lined up to get a job with TSA! Did you see the guy who refused the body scan and recorded what the agent said to him? The TSA said he would have to do a full body search then and started getting graphic. Then the man told him if he "touched my junk" he was going to call the cops.

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Delene...I heard the "junk" guy on TV. I don't think I want to see strange men getting felt up unless it was Gerry.

All of this just in time for the busiest flying time of the year. Great choices, let them see you naked, or let them feel you up. Wonderful!!

Just think how many times Gerry flies? I wonder which choice he takes? I hate to see him scanned so much. It could be bad for his health.

~HUGS~ Kathy

GALS, please stay on topic - which is Gerry ARRIVING in LAX. Fantasies of full body searching Gerry (or WATCHING same - HOLLA!) are allowed... Discussion of the politics of same, one's agreement/disagreement with the policy, etc. is NOT.

I'm jealous I've never been patted down :lmao:

He's looking great

Moira

Oh you haven't lived until you've been felt up by a four hundred pound TSA named Helga!

:funnyup:

The first and only time I was patted down in a airport was because of Gerry a year ago (LAC Premiere). At the gatwick airport in a flight to Glasgow. My picture was taken, my camera and shoe polish tested for explosive. Patted down by a very nice lady and had to take my shoes off twice! (didn't understand that).

I mean, what I endure for the love of ... Performing Arts :yummy::whome2:

Edited by Celtiberic Queen