Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

Welcome to Floor #45 of the GALS Support Center - only 24 floors to go to reach 69!!

FANTASY DATE WITH GERRY!! This is the floor where you can go into PG-13 Fantasyland and tell us what YOUR fantasy date with Gerry would be. Where would you go, what would you do (remember -PG13). Have fun with it, and maybe you'll inspire some romance.

Floors 1-16 are under re-construction!

Wet & Wild - Floor #17 (Slippery When Wet!)

Huggie Bear - Kissie Face - Flooor #18

Vanilla Dreams - #Floor 19

How Kinky Can You Get With Gerry From the Neck Up - Floor #20

Gerry in Black - Floor #21

A Treasure Chest of Goodies! - Floor #22

What would YOU do with the Yellow Towel? - Floor #23

The Fruity Floor - Floor #24

Gerry's Feat of Nature - Floor #25

Gerry - The Phantom Lover - Floor #26

Romantic Marek - Marek Madness! - Floor #27

Dracula - Dead and Loving It! - Floor #28

Gerry’s Luxuriously Luscious Locks! - Floor #29

Our Dark Desires - Floor #30

Floor #31 - Kilty Pleasures

Floor #32 - Happy Birthday Gerry!

Floor #33 - Thanksgiving

Floor #34 - I’m Dreaming of a Very Gerry Christmas!

Floor #35 - The Twelve Nights of Gerry

Floor #36 - Naughty or Nice

Floor #37 - 300 Reasons to Love the New Year

Floor #38 - Remember Your First Time (POTO)

Floor #39 - The Stranger Floor - We're All Connected

Floor #40 - The Terry Floor - Get the Kinks Out!

Floor #41 - Nibbles and Bits - those tasty places you can't resist

Floor #42 - The Heart and Soul Floor - what do you see in Gerry's?

Floor #43 - The Games floor - what games would you like to play with Gerry?

Floor #44 - Happy Gerrytine's Day - hearts and flowers and chocolates!!!

Now back to our Therapy!!!

Yes! This is our NEW Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GB.net...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the Tart next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, I LOVE this floor idea!

(reposting from end of last floor)

My latest video:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...=0entry836814

For those of you who previewed it a couple of months or so ago, it's been revamped and is definitely better, so please check it out!

I'm gonna have to think about this date and post later....

This definately merits alot of consideration just like sue I'll have to post my date later ooohhh i'm all excited now

remember it's pg 13, pg 13, pg13!!!

definately hard, gonna work on it now!!!

:cheer:

Hmm, a fantasy date. It would involve the beach, somehow, and sand getting everywhere! :funnyface:

Let me think about this one!

Mousie

"Everything here is soft...and smooth...."

[/dumb quote from dumber movie]

:bleh: I couldn't resist!

I think Dr. Em needs to repost hers that she posted FOREVER ago, just after GALS the original thread got started. You have that somewhere, Em? I remember loving it so. :smile:

Hmm, a fantasy date. It would involve the beach, somehow, and sand getting everywhere! :funnyface:

Mousie

Blah, I would rather :wedgie: than listen to that crap!

BTW, I really enjoyed your video! Genius, monsieur, genius!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Morning GALS

Well, those 141 emails took a while to get through!

I had the WORST nights sleep thanks to one snoring big one, and one small one that woke up at 4.30 am crying that he was scared of "Kookoburros"

I have two, the first I posted last week over on the Angels site....

It involves a 3-day getaway to Sedona, AZ, a stay at the Enchantment resort, some time spent browsing through interesting shops and galleries while holding hands, taking hikes through the rocks to some very quiet and private spiritual places and just meditating together there, sharing incredible meals, and lots of time in front of a roaring fire, looking out at the beautiful red rocks, talking and laughing and from there is where it leaves the level of PG13 and must be forever just my fantasy.

Even better would be a date where he takes me back to Scotland to meet his mum and we sit out on her balcony gazing at the view of the Highlands and he sings me Scottish love songs.....

Oo Susan both of those sound lovely! I caught my first fish in Sedona when I was 3 years old! :laugh4: And I definitely would love to visit Scotland and sit on that lovely balcony..

However, MY dream date with Gerry would be on a small, lovely yahct/houseboat somewhere. Perhaps Ischia? We'd share a day of sun, swimming, frolicking in the water, relaxing together, chatting together about anything and everything, rubbing sunscreen/suntan lotion all over each other....

...then as the sun sets, we'd prepare an intimate dinner and share it while gazing out over the water. Dessert would be enjoyed beneath the stars, after which we'd retreat to the cabin to spend the night in each other's arms as the waves gently rock the boat ....

Ohh yeah. :heat:

Star

Edited by StarDust767

Mousie

Blah, I would rather :wedgie: than listen to that crap!

BTW, I really enjoyed your video! Genius, monsieur, genius!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Hehe, me too. "I love you so much I'M IN AGONY!!!" Bleh.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the vid...I watched the final product at about three this morning and thought, "wow...it's fast."

Ah, the retardation of a sleep-deprived brain...oh, and I WAS asleep before that, I promise. I went to sleep as it created the movie file, then woke up at about that time and decided to watch it. :kisswink:

Cool, thanks Sarah. I profusely apologize for my less-than-accomodating reply earlier...

:whip:

*bends over and grabs ankles*

Thats fine Abs.

Now, for my fantasy date with Jensen, oops, I mean Gerry.............

:nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana:

:whip: :chairhit:

BAD MOD!!!

Wait....that's redundant in your case, is it not? :lol:

Okay everyone, off for the rest of today, and possibly for the weekend...I have Monday off as it's President's Day (I went to see Phantom last year :inlove: for about the...5th or 6th time ) but I do have to come into work for a wee bit, co-worker's outta town and we're a bit behind. So...see you then if not before!

~Mel

Thats fine Abs.

Now, for my fantasy date with Jensen, oops, I mean Gerry.............

:nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana:

:whip: :chairhit:

BAD MOD!!!

Wait....that's redundant in your case, is it not? :lol:

There is a difference between "bad" and "horny" :bleh::bleh::bleh:

The dreaded migraine is back. I don't know what is bringing them on but I am about to go insane. I went outside for some air because I thought I was going to pass out and I threw up all over the neighbors yard. Sorry!

The dreaded migraine is back. I don't know what is bringing them on but I am about to go insane. I went outside for some air because I thought I was going to pass out and I threw up all over the neighbors yard. Sorry!

:rose: So sorry you're hurting, Suz--migraines are truly the worst. I don't get them, but someone close to me does, and it's excruciatingly painful for me to watch them suffer so. Do you live near a power plant or something? What is in the air you breathe? GEEEZ! Hope you get some relief soon. :comfort:

:mopboyerik: Sweet docile Sarah, I am not saying ANYTHING about Jensen! Nope! Nothing at all! :lalala: (...BTW, thanks, Abrock... :kisswink: )

As for the HRH fantasy...I need to give this some deep, and I mean DEEP thought!

:hugs:

Kimbo

Hmm my dream date....Dinner at a quaint, dark, romantic Italian restaurant, wine, picnic outside under the stars to enjoy the wine, and then, a walk on a boardwalk or by the shore of a beach, and then back to his/my place for messages or better yet, a spa open all night!!!