Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

Psssssst! Suz, I forgot to tell you last night on the phone, that Brent has a dead sex voice, and if that is the influence of being raised in Canada, then 'Yea Canada!' I want to meet more Canadians.

Hey, :wave: to all the GALS. I'm still reading the Support Center thread, so will be back later.

Beaches

Edited by givemeabeach

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psssssst! Suz, I forgot to tell you last night on the phone, that Brent has a dead sex voice, and if that is the influence of being raised in Canada, then 'Yea Canada!' I want to meet more Canadians.

Hey, :wave: to all the GALS. I'm still reading the Support Center thread, so will be back later.

Beaches

Funny, he was standing here just now when I read that. He smiled.

LOL Beachie,

That's so cute, I never noticed, but then again Brent just sounds normal to me!!!! Although Canadian men are often......LOL forget it!! :bleh:

*wonders why she bothers*

LOL Beachie,

That's so cute, I never noticed, but then again Brent just sounds normal to me!!!! Although Canadian men are often......LOL forget it!! :bleh:

*wonders why she bothers*

You know you want him.

Edited by Suz

Hi GALS, I'm supposed to be working. Haven't had time to catch all the posts, there were 6 pages to go through... phew, lots of chatting.

Anyway, here for a very quick drive by.

Am going to do my rego for Vegas later when I get home :vegasbaby: ... finally got the money together. Now for the fare.

:beowulf: *sigh*

Swannie!! Kimmy!!!! Everyone!

Beachie! Glad your comp probs are solved!!! *woot*

I just want to say that I LOVE Gerry's eyes... Blue... Green... So many different colors.

I haven't noticed any 'out of sight out of mind' syndrome... but I'm lookin at him all day! *sigh*

See you all soon! :hugs:

I just love all you gals' screen caps, I keep right-clicking and filling up my photobucket account! ::D:

Just done doing some homework for the first time in three years! It hasn't changed, I still don't like it :angry:

Can't wait for :vegasbaby:

Hey Lish! *tackle squish*

Where have you been, dear naughty GAL? Swan's been worrying about your 'puter silence! I'm glad to see you! Now have you reconsidered the whole Vegas thing??? You just gotta come, Lish! Poop on that poopy husband of yours!!! :mopboyerik: Come to Vegas, Lish!!! :vegasbaby:

Hey Mousie! I'm envious...I would LOVE to go back to school. Homework sucks when it's a boring subject...what are you studying, m'dear? It's clear that you are very bright, in any case--you will be a shining star in the firmament of academia, Sweetie! :cheer:

Smoochie woo woo woo, :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Kimbo

ACK -49 degrees!! It was 51 degrees OUTSIDE when I was coming home tonight and that was way too cold for my Southern California wimpy blood. I freeze in the house when it gets into the 60's. Stay wrapped up in that nice electric blanket, Suz!!

*points fingers and laughs* Wimps! Bwuahahahaha! I'm a cold weather GAL. I love Spring and the cool rain. I hate intense heat. I do love warm summer nights, though.... :cunning:

I agree! Cold weather all the way! It got down to 4°F the other night here...

I don't know how I'm going to cope in Vegas in June...shorts and bathing suits are the devil!

3. If this doesn't work in creating excitement, NOTHING will: click here! :cunning:

Stef, I LOVE you for posting that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big kiss, TNLW!

Lunch was awesome, kinda short and a little awkward at first, but I am thinking Vegas will be the same. At first, it will be scary then in no time WAM :headspin: the party will begin. Those of you gals that aren't able to go, WOW can I just tell you that somehow you NEED to be there. It is going to be unbelievable. :cunning:

You're right Chris! That's how it was in Glasgow! At first it was slow, we were all going, "ok, so who are you? I'm Jen, well, ok, my username is "xxxxxxx", what's yours?" But then we all got over the goofiness and were partying down! It was really amazing to be able to go up and talk to everyone and have a conversation because we all knew that we had common ground already. It was a little weird at first, but we all had heard of one another so much and we were all in the new phase, so it just made us that much more accepting. It makes you close to experience something like that together. It was SO hard to leave...not only Scotland (and the hunky men), but each other!

I LOVED the "Legalize Streaking" button!!!!

Cool new GALS nickname Suz! I still can't think of one myself....I'm sure it'll come to me....

Sarah - Thanks for the info on the Aussie chic. We had no idea....but then again, I don't think that G minds a bit of controversy...(can't blame him, she was cute, even if her Dad was a jerkwad.....) Man, I have to get to Australia someday....I just can't imagine how friggin cool it would be! Another world all together, except with the English-speaking (always a plus)...

Later my GALS!

Jen :bleh:

Heya GALS

Jen, just let me know! We can do lunch.... hehehehe.

Had cool afternoon with Fee, but then we picked up a certain person from kindy and he decided to have the worlds second largest tantrum. Don't worry, he still holds the record for the world's largest - which he had at the shops s few weeks ago. Just when I wanted the little bastard to be nice too.

I am back and dressed now. No more streaking, mainly because it's cold and I have better ideas on what to do with naked mopboys.

Hey D! I haven't chatted with you in a while, but don't worry wind is picking on me enough for the both of ya.

And speaking of chat, kim where have you been?

Yeah I'm with Susan, California skin is very weak against the cold. 50 is freezing for me already.

Glad you had a nice lunch with drem chris. Drem said you were sweet. ( :confused: go figure!)

Wohoo almost one thousand GALS!

Well good night to everyone and a good day to our fun aussie gals!

hugs

Perrin

Naked Gerry! haha Made you look!

I am back and dressed now. No more streaking, mainly because it's cold and I have better ideas on what to do with naked mopboys.

Hey D! I haven't chatted with you in a while, but don't worry wind is picking on me enough for the both of ya.

And speaking of chat, kim where have you been?

Yeah I'm with Susan, California skin is very weak against the cold. 50 is freezing for me already.

Glad you had a nice lunch with drem chris. Drem said you were sweet. ( :confused: go figure!)

Wohoo almost one thousand GALS!

Well good night to everyone and a good day to our fun aussie gals!

hugs

Perrin

Naked Gerry! haha Made you look!

Hey Perrin--:kisswink:

I want to chat, but I'm just too damned busy right now! I finished taking care of Hattie this morning, but now I'm on-call for the hospital for a week, and I've got to pack and move into a new place. But I checked the board tonight, and no one was there! I was disappointed--I actually had a little time. Ah well, I'm missing your singular perviness :lick: and the way you inspire :roflmao: !!!

OK--early morning tomorrow... :;): Bleah!

Remember that Nekkid Gerry :mopboyjackie: loves you...and so do I! (TNLW) :lol: I loved the mopboys streaking after you earlier, BTW, but if anyone can generate some heat, you can!!! :heat::heat::heat: Go easy on those boys now, hear? :tasty: :inlove:

:vegasbaby:

:hearts:

Kimbo

holy cow ladies....i just noticed we have 999 registered members!! Only ONE more to go before we hit a thousand!!

Star

Hi Star,

I may have the 1000th GAL for you. I invited a friend over last night to watch 'Dear Frankie'. She returned my copy of 'Timeline' which I lent her three weeks ago. Apparently, her daughter has been having special showings of this 'hot guy Marek' to all her school friends in the afternoon after school.

Not sure what will come of this, but the daughter emailed me tonight and asked to borrow my copy of Lara Croft.

I'm warping the next generation and proud of it!!! :yippee:

Nekkid MopBoys! Ahhhhh, good day for hunting, Posted Image I'm looking for :beo: .

Posted Image Pensive

Posted Image Whooooo, Look at me that way and I will definitely get naked for you, Beo.

Posted Image Beo shows me his sword work.

Posted Image Great rider, hmmmmmmm. I love long-legged men.

Posted Image Inivitation to ride with him

Posted Image Make up yuuuur mind, woman?

Posted Image Beo Tush, Drats he all covered up!

Beachie

Edited by givemeabeach

Morning GALS gals!!

Hope today finds all of you lovely lassies lusting lively here at the Support Center! (I love alliteration!)

Do you want some :beo:Mellow but mighty Beowulf :beowulf:

Want some :hot: :Draculababy: Dracula....Breathless

Do you want some sad :mopboyerik: Erik? some bad Erik? :mopboyreddeath: I'm Your Man

Check out the video section...Have Mercy's done a few more of her fine vids!

Aren't all our vidders terrific!! :clap::rose: It's (almost) like having new Gerry movies :cool:

Thanks for the pics Beachie! It is so great to have you back (no pun intended...since you collect Gerry tush pics!)...

Ok...off to do some housework! I thought a little help from Gerry would be nice...

and a little enjoyment of Wet Gerry, and one I call "Wet Gerry down" :cunning:Posted Image

Posted Image handling the vacuum with aplomb...

Posted Image showing ball control :bleh:

Posted Image showing gals control :tasty:

Posted Image :wideeyes:

Posted Image :spontaneous:

*YAWN*

*reaches blindly for coffee*

Good morning. Posted Image

Since I barely fell asleep at 4 a.m., I should technically still be in bed. However, when the Angel of Writing is tapping you on the head, one must obey the inspiration. So I am awake--for the moment.

Those pictures were just yummy!! Posted Image I really want to see Beowulf and the full version of GOTL (i've only seen what clips are avail on the web). Hope you gals are having a lovely morning. I'm off to write a paragraph or two then crash again.

Star

Ok... TOTAL Drive-by here...

Hope everyone is doing ok, I've been so FRIKKIN busy!!! I miss you guys!!! *sniff*

Who can help me out? I want that pic of Gerry in the white shirt that is in Kim's siggy right there at the bottom. Help a sista out!!!!

I'm anxiously awaiting my new set of siggy/avatars from Bethy! It's going to be my best yet, I can feel it!!!

I'll be back on later, promise! I have a series of conference calls today. Yuck!

Then I'll put up some pics of my sis and me eventually. ::D:

Hey Gals

Just a quiet day for me, kind of taking a step back. Nursing my fat lip LOL. In a bit of a funk trying to figure out if there's any way I can manage Vegas, I'm registered of course, but it's of little matter if I can't afford to be there. Suz, I might be around later, not sure!!!

Good to see you Lish, I've missed chatting with you online.

Hope you're all doing great!!

D

Edited by Dawn

Hey Dawn,

Whats this you may not go to Vegas??? But you have to go, it wouldn't be the same without ya (of course Vegas will never be the same after you either hehehehe)

Chris and I are working out our skeems, to get there. But now if your not going :confused:

Sorry about your fat lip, wanna trade I've got a fever of 104 degrees, and cough that will put you on your knees :headspin: Ya I didn't think so, (don't blame you either, somehow I doubt I'm gonna find anyone to take this monster off my head hehehe ouch)

I thikn I will go back to bed now, see you all later (((HUGS))) Toni

*dont worry the hugs are germ free, and we will figure out someting about Vegas*