Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

Well, girlies, just a drive by posting to tell ya all that after the aschat tonight, I am going to be off for a whole week of R&R and will not have computer access. I'll catch up with you all when I get back. Be good, and if you can't be good, then have a hell of a time. :lol:

Love ya

Beanie

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GALS, I am way behind in the Gb.net fantfiction contest. I said it didn't matter to me, but it does, because if my story wins, then more people will read it.

Here is the link Fanfiction Challenge

My story is Chanson de L'ange, under the Novella category

Please check out the nominees and cast your vote for your favorites. Unfortunately, you must register with ezboard to vote.

I am deeply immeshed in my latest chapter and stayed up way to late last night working on it!

Lish.... I miss your craziness girl!

Kim... ((((((oo)))))), maybe I'll see you in chat tonight!

All you GALS...and Gabriel, our sweet PAL, big hugs!

Swan

I've thought about it Toni, and I think I will keep the fat lip, although I keep hitting the cut and yelping LOL....I feel terrible you're so sick though...couldn't handle that with work, we don't have sick days LOL.

D

Well, girlies, just a drive by posting to tell ya all that after the aschat tonight, I am going to be off for a whole week of R&R and will not have computer access. I'll catch up with you all when I get back. Be good, and if you can't be good, then have a hell of a time. :lol:

Love ya

Beanie

Beanie ~

You'll be missed, but have a fabulous time with hubs! You have deserved this long vacation and it's time you took it! Aren't I a great boss? :booty:

Love you and enjoy the time away. We'll be here for you when you get back.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Hiya GALS,

I'm still here just have had some late days at work. And when I come home late , I don't always want to get oin the computer cause I haven been on it all day at work. So I rather watch some tv or read a bit.

But I still try to come online now and again.

I see that there is not much news on G. He has disappeared from earth

Dawn , Suz , Lish - luv ya and we will catch up one of these days.

All the others - enjoy the week and weekend.

Edited by sofietje

Stardust, I hear ya about insomnia...had a bit of it last night myself! Geh.... :comfort:

I'm glad everyone's enjoying the screencaps... *blush* :wub: A big wet thank you TNLW kiss to Stef for editing out the letterbox and such, and for converting them into JPEGs!! *squeeze huggle*

Swan, I'll see what I can do about voting for your book...I know that it's changed me and soooo deserves to win!

Mousie, go go go! School, hooray! :cheer: I'll catch up with ya on it tonight.

Beanie, you have a great time there, hon! R&R...what IS that, anyway? :confused: ::D: I'm kidding...I'm just bitter because I don't get a spring break. :angry: But you have a great time!

Listening to Howie Day right now...

"You and a promise..."

Beanie: Have a great time. We will miss you too.

Hi Abrock: How's life? Hope study is going well.

still busy at work and it's 7.15am and after this post I'm back to it. Phew. Last night worked till after 7.30 and these 12 hour days are too much. This is getting very boring and I'm so tired I think I'm halucinating .... unfortunately, not about Gerry. Blah!.

Hope you all have a good day.

Cat

Don't pass out there, Cat! :swoon: Although, I wouldn't blame you if Posted Image

showed up...then it'd be okay, as long as you had a soft place to fall. :cunning:

Studies are goin' okay. I have an Astronomy test next week, we'll see how that goes! I should..erm...you know...study. That's really the last of my GEs, thank heavens, but Astronomy is the only science I can really get behind. Studying the heavens...I think it appeals to my romantic heart and sense of mystery.

Well well well! Looks like we've hit 1000! :party:

earlytobed....hmmm...wondering what that's alluding to...?

:dance3:

Don't pass out there, Cat! :swoon: Although, I wouldn't blame you if Posted Image

showed up...then it'd be okay, as long as you had a soft place to fall. :cunning:

Studies are goin' okay. I have an Astronomy test next week, we'll see how that goes! I should..erm...you know...study. That's really the last of my GEs, thank heavens, but Astronomy is the only science I can really get behind. Studying the heavens...I think it appeals to my romantic heart and sense of mystery.

Well well well! Looks like we've hit 1000! :party:

earlytobed....hmmm...wondering what that's alluding to...?

:dance3:

Abs: :inlove: THAT made my day *sigh*

Always glad to help out a fellow GAL! :cheer:

Let's see what other ones I can post...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No rhyme or reason...I just reeeeeeally like them.

You could switch lives with me for a day...and have a Saturday spent doing nothing but working on what you want to work on in the confines of a basement bedroom...

*ducking rotten fruit*

Okay, so I'm still a single, very unattached student! Don't hate me for it! :smile:

How about a quiet day with....

Posted Image

I still need to do my fantasy date...think, Mel, think!

You could switch lives with me for a day...and have a Saturday spent doing nothing but working on what you want to work on in the confines of a basement bedroom...

*ducking rotten fruit*

Okay, so I'm still a single, very unattached student! Don't hate me for it! :smile:

Posted Image

I will trade lives with you one Saturday. You can come and deal with the demon children. (Suz's spawn) I will gladly take a Saturday alone doing anything I wanted in a basement bedroom. Plus, I will most definitely take a quiet day with HRH.

Whatever I can do for mah GALS. :comfort: :smile:

The day with HRH might be a little bit harder to come by.... :headspin:

*ducking rotten fruit*

Posted Image

Quiet day with Gerry, nods head mmmmmmmhhh.

The closest thing to a fantasy date was my recent half sleep / half awake dream of Gerry

I will go to London next week - on business so...

I imagined bumping into him at the airport in London, getting almost a heart attack seeing him and of course having no camera with me. And as it goes in the dreams, one acts very weird. So I was begging Gerry to stay where he was, while I was looking for my co-worker, so he could take a picture with his cell phone. So instead of staying with Gerry and have a chat, I was running around the airport, trying to find my colleague.

Luckily when I found him and dragged him back with me, Gerry was still there, but only had time for a quick picture.

Now I really wonder if I should take the camera with me - just in case. ::D:

Now before I go to bed, some of my favourite Gerry cleavage pics..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's all for now - you know where I am (jumps into Gerry's cleavage) :tasty:

Hey GALS,

Horrible horrible work day today.

For having such a big head, but Boss has very little brains in there.. Bah.

I'll miss you tons, Beans!

I'll be in sischat tonight though, woo!

I have tons of graphics to work on..not to mention Lish's signture.

Ugh, this one is going to be my Olympics challenge..

You sure didn't build it up too much did ya, Lish? :bleh:

hehe I'll try my best.

Speaking of graphics.. TW Creations are lookin' mighty fine there girl..

Especially the Attila love...*thud*

Sarah's latest pieces are beautiful..but she already knows that. :kisswink:

Oooh I am work Friday so guess where I am going to be ALL DAY LONG!

Right here! Yyyyyyes!

I have to clean Saturday..I mean..at least 5-6 hours straight of cleaning..but I am treating myself

to ALL GALS..ALL DAY on Friday so watch out!

PM me if ya need me!

See yas in the chat tonight too! Woo Hoo!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Abrock, what time should I expect you on Saturday? My girls get up at 6a.m.

Ah, children...they wake up before the crack of dawn, and they never want to take naps or go to bed.

Reverse for adults...but we're not ABLE to do the opposite often. :angry:

Bethy!! *tackle* Sorry about your bad work day. :comfort: Stoopid employers who are...well...stoopid. I'm fortunate to have a very cool boss.

This is getting close to 300 posts, I REALLY need to post my fantasy date before I leave today.