Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suz, that would be 8 pm your time for the chat.

:headspin:

Okay, I gotta run soon, so let's crank out this date of mine! ::D:

Place of choice...probably on the coast of North Carolina near Kure Beach.

I think I'd want to start out formal and end up casual. Perhaps more like semi-formal...dinner and big band dancing at an outdoor venue, and the band would be live (perhaps with Anthony Warlow as the front man or someone with an equally fabulous voice). Old time ballads and swing pop...and because this is a fantasy, I magically know how to dance well. :cool:

After dinner, we'd change into comfortable clothes, and I wouldn't mind if he wore something like

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

But, I must prefer the barefeet, because we'll take a walk down Kure Beach as it's getting dark, or perhaps it already is...stargazing, wading in the shallow tide, that sort of thing. I'd want to stay up as late as possible, maybe long enough to watch the sunrise over the coast.

Aaaaaaaand that's pretty much the jist of it. I'm still :freshvanilla: so you don't have to use your imagination for anything further. :;):

*TW is online booking ticket to USA to be Abrock for this Saturday.... WOOT*

Bethy, thanks re siggy. Yeah, love Attila .....

And Abrock: Had to work to stay focussed when you posted that gentle Gerry .... *sigh*.

Suz: "Suz's spawn" I wish I had thought of that when mine were that age. AHHHHHH! Know how you feel, believe me, you get throught it, but only just.

Ditto for Sarah and she only has one!

I loved that couple that danced to POTO. Mum came running into my room telling me to switch over, the old lass knows whats good for me! Did anyone see the poor Aussie girl who took a fall (cant remember what the event is called...jumping off some high thing.) She popped her knee out and was screaming her head off.

Mel, did you end up getting to sleep sweetie? I am afraid I sent my message too late! My battery ran out, so I got your message about an hour after you sent it.

Bethy, its not the same boss as always is it? The one i wanted to punch in the face? ::D:

I had to do something today that I have never done before. I had to call Brent home from work to relieve me of these monsters. They have been so bad today that I have been on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I felt it better to call him home than to do something I might regret. I feel weak for not being able to handle it myself. I am having a rough day. Ask Dawn. She was on the phone with me when all hell was breaking loose. I don't think she will ever want kids because of hearing mine today. I feel like a bad mom because I couldn't handle it. Brent is better with the authority issues than I am. They listen to him better than they listen to me. I think everyone just has cabin fever. I can't wait for Spring when I can take them outside.

Kimbo: thank you! Love you lots! :inlove: TNLW ::D:

I am studying Healthcare Administration trying to get a Bachelor's degree. It'll probably take me about a couple of years, since it is a business school. I already have an Associate degree in Office Administration, but that hasn't helped me get a good job, especially here in Utah! But people in the medical field are in demand, I hear, and I am also interested in it.

Do you work in a hospital? What is your position?

I loved that couple that danced to POTO. Mum came running into my room telling me to switch over, the old lass knows whats good for me! Did anyone see the poor Aussie girl who took a fall (cant remember what the event is called...jumping off some high thing.) She popped her knee out and was screaming her head off.

I saw that on the news - OMG that looked so painful!

Suz - I know JUST how you feel! Trust me - it's not a bad mother issue. As hard as you try - the little bastards just get you down! I'm sure Alex turned Fee off kids forever yesterday. Great performance it was. Poor girl nearly had a car accident driving us home because he was being such a monster.

I am dying for Simon to come home by 5.30. Often he's not home til 6.30, and I am really struggling by then!

Go and sit in the bath, lock the door and listen to some relaxing music.

Suz, you are NOT a bad mom -- you are human -- I remember one time I punched my fist thru the wall because my daughter upset me so much but it was better than punching her -- she has now grown up to be a very lovely person and so will your kids -- but, dang, now you know why they say insanity is hereditary--you get it from your kids Posted Image. You were smart to call for help when you needed it -- Posted Image

Shoot, I'm still thinking about my fantasy date with Gerry but can't really put into a post--Posted Image

Be sure to check out Jes' camel pics in the CafePress black t-shirt thread--they are priceless and will definitely put a huge smile on your face.

Donna

Edited by DiamondDonna

You should see poor Brent. He is walking around here like a mad man making these kids behave. I think he is turning into Captain VonTrapp. I just couldn't handle any more today. They have colored on my table with marker, torn pictures (along with drywall) from the walls. I don't know what has gotten into them. I have stayed locked in my bedroom since he got home.

Suz darlin, I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon. As DD said, you are not a bad mother. Being a mum is the hardest job out there, it is expected that some days will be really bad...never blame yourself for them.

Aw, geez, Suz...good for you for calling in reinforcements. And echoing what everyone said, you're not a bad mom...had you taken a shot at them instead of calling Brent, THAT woulda been not so good.

I just heard that my nephews decided to decorate the couch today with acryllic paint. My sis-in-law was not so happy about that...must be something in the air worldwide for all children.

Caro- Yes, I finally did sleep, hooray! I didn't hear your message come in, so it didn't wake me, so no worries. :smile:

I am going to miss the sister chat tonight - because I am going to a Pampered Chef party. I've been smiling all afternoon because that has a WHOLE new meaning to me now..... :cunning::kisswink:

Hi! Gals!

Just wanted to let you know some of us are in sischat.

Actually, I'm here and there! LOL!

I'm just reading while everyone's talking.

I can't type very fast anyways.

Windy, I hope you can get logged in!