Susan~Sporran

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening, gals!

Suz...congrats on being a 3AM GAL!! :woo:

Associated Sister Sites Chat was fun...

I left in the middle to post latest news in Butler Newson Beowulf...according to Sturla's post at the official website for B&G it will be going to DVD in August!! Don't know if that's just Canada nothing too specific, but it sounds like there's no distributor. **pout** but it would put more Gerry in more of our living rooms...not a totally bad thing, 'eh? :bleh:

A little Gerry love before I go for some sweet Gerry Dreams...

dream date Gerry looks... beach date Gerry Posted Image

formal date Gerry Posted Image

casual date GerryPosted Image

hanging-out-at-home date Gerry Posted Image

every-gals-dream date Gerry

Posted Image

Sweet dreams! :kisswink:

but it would put more Gerry in more of our living rooms...not a totally bad thing, 'eh? :bleh:

Now, that can only be a good thing!

Just woke up from kindy nap. The weather here is really wierd today. Lots of short showers and then sun. I changed our beds this morning, not the right move at all!

Suz: I used to pack up the kids, put them in the car and drive till they fell asleep (yes, I know, not an option with your weather currently). When they were really bad, like yours today, my poor dear husband would come home, he was a copper on the motorcycles, and before he even got totally in the door would be holding two kids, his gun still in its holster, his helmet still on, and I would be locked in my room bawling my head off. So its not that your a bad mum, you are, as someone said, just human. You survive, eventually. And like someone else said, they turn out just great cause you hung in there.

Big squishy hug for you Suz, and Brent too.

PS sorry about the "someone's" cause I am getting old and tired. I do read what you say though.

Thanks for the news on Beowulf. Yep, more Gerry in the house, that all I need (and my husband doesn't... chuckle).

I was working while sister chat was on. Pity, would have loved to see it happening. Maybe next time.

TTFN

Edited by Terry's Witch

Ok, I've missed all the exictement tonight. My computer was fine this morning, so I get home at 6 p.m., and I cannot access the internet, again.... :wall: Get on the phone to Dell, and we end up having to uninstall and reinstalling my computer's firewall. It was finally up and running by 8:30 p.m.; a half-hour into the SisterChat. Can I get into chat, ohhhhhh good grief, NO!!!! I tried to connect with both IE and Firefox. No luck, at all! I figure that maybe there were too many people already online, because right now I don't want to know whether or not my computer has a problem with their chat software. TMCI-Too Much Computer Information--I've hit my overload button, and I just do not want to know......Augggggh! *Thank God, for nice techicans*

I hope chat was great, and I would appreciated a quick summary/synopis of how it went, how many fans were online, and what Gerry fun happened. Just a wee overview, If You Please!

One More Kiss - Pics

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous:

Beachie

Edited by givemeabeach

Beachie: what a bummer having computer problems. I hope it all gets fixed. This weekend I am going to have to rebuild mine because it has a glitch no-one can find. Rebuilding is the only option. BLEH big time. So I am empathising :wall::tantrum::killcomp:

hmmmmm...... my dream date with Gerry would be a suuny day at the beach and after that we would go to the boardwalk and after that we would get something to eat at a fansy resterant and after that we would go "home" and yah know the rest.... ::D: :bouncydrool3: So its all beach Gerry, casual Gerry, and fancy Gerry!! ::D:

Edited by Sam

Have been reading in bed. I am addicted to crappy romance novels at present. I am hating myself for being so weak, but can't stop reading them!

Dont worry Sarah, I have became the biggest reading fanatic lately (well, I always have been...but even more so now!) They are usually romance, but maybe not the kind you are reading. Mine tend to go to the historic. What sort are you reading..are they tame or sexed up? :bleh:

Suz: I used to pack up the kids, put them in the car and drive till they fell asleep (yes, I know, not an option with your weather currently). When they were really bad, like yours today, my poor dear husband would come home, he was a copper on the motorcycles, and before he even got totally in the door would be holding two kids, his gun still in its holster, his helmet still on, and I would be locked in my room bawling my head off. So its not that your a bad mum, you are, as someone said, just human. You survive, eventually. And like someone else said, they turn out just great cause you hung in there.

I think the problem with these girls of mine is that one is just coming out of the terrible two's and the other one is just getting ready to start them. Plus, they are only 15 months apart. Its like monkey see, monkey do. If one does something bad the other wants to join in so she can get attention too. I know it is a phase and I know they will grow out of it. Please God, help me get through the next year or so.

Posted Image

Hehehe, Suz, I love that doctored pic...

:welcome: Sam! I love your siggy with the Camels!!! PM me and I can send you a really funny pic you can use for an avatar/second avatar... :cunning:

Beachie! Right! Click! Save!

Suz,

When my son (and husband) get really out of control...I remembered what my mom did.

She'd tell us she was going to get the belt.

Then, she would put it around her shoulders.

Pretty intimidating!

Loll and behold if they don't straighten right up and listen. LOL!

Well, I was always afraid of being wipped...but I think my hubby likes it.

I think the problem with these girls of mine is that one is just coming out of the terrible two's and the other one is just getting ready to start them. Plus, they are only 15 months apart. Its like monkey see, monkey do. If one does something bad the other wants to join in so she can get attention too. I know it is a phase and I know they will grow out of it. Please God, help me get through the next year or so.

Posted Image

I promise to let you know when your kids will outgrow this lovely phase.

Hmmmm, I have two 16 year olds and a 14 year old. Still waiting :confused:

Perhaps this is why I spend my time fantasizing about Posted Image

Ok, seriously it does get better but it seems to come in waves. *repeat mantra - I love my kids, I love my kids....... * Going into a closet and screaming into a pillow on occasion seems to work as well. When my oldest two were around 2 1/2 years old, I remember my husband walking in the door at the same moment I was walking out, car keys in my hand. "They're in the back yard- they need a bath." The BBQ ashes at this point was covering up the two of them head to toe. I came back about 3 hours later. We all survived but I wonder about the sanity at times. They start driving now soon. :confused:

And my favorite mantra *I love Gerry I love Gerry* :inlove: :headspin: :cunning:

You will get through it all, I promise.

(Hey, I just posted my first pic and I think it worked! Yippee Skippee!!)

Hi ya's, starting the second day of this nasty flu, fever is down, but everything else is up! YUK

Ok well I refuse to let this keep me down, I'm done.

Lish awesome temp. avy. Is that from the POTO in 15 minutes? I loved that screemplay haha :lol:

It helped me convert Chris to the madness.

Suz I love kids at that age (I know I'm nuts) or maybe its because I will always be 2 at heart! Either way I wish you lived closer, then you could take a break now and then, and I could play barbies, paint the dog, make cookies in the livingroom, and get grass stains all over my new jeans and no one would look at me like I should be hospitalized!! :funnyface: Thankfully I still have Chris's little girls next door! But they are getting older (than me hahaha) and mine are 9 and 14 and 20 no fun at all anymore, I'm just that woman they have to live with - buggers.Oh and my mantra was anything that is not fatal, can be fixed or replaced, but 2 only happens once! You should enjoy it as much as they do! and when your done enjoying it spread the joy ............. OH Brent honeyyy :cunning: The girls need YOU!! :lol:

(wow I'm begining to understand why Jeff is still mad at me hahahaha)

Well gotta run to town, no food in the house (personally I don't care, but the kids are looking a little skinny) And the sooner I get this done the sooner I can take some nyquil and go back to bed!

You Gals have a great day!!!

(and ignore me, this flu has totally warped my brain)

Luv ya'll anyway Toni :inlove:

Love that Avvie. You know I was thinkin what got me really hooked on Gals. Well alot of it is Tonis fault, but there was a story of POTO, that just made me laugh the whole time. It was a remake of POTO, word for word. Does anyone remember that? Who wrote it if you remember?

Well, I am off to work, I work for the state of idaho and the bugers(cant call them what i want) will not let me get more than my 24 hrs a week so because of the holiday on monday I only work 1/2 day today. I guess I am not complainin, but it is so dumb. You would think all the dang money the state has they could afford to pay me the holiday + my 24 hours. LOL :bleh:

Anyhow, I am hoping everyone is doin well, and I hope Toni went to school today and is feelin better. Wow Toni just called me and she is still sick. Hope ya feel better soon!! Luv ya Toni

Perrin, wind and all the chat regulars, I am gonna go to chat tonite, cuz my Novela(soap opera in spanish) was cancelled cuz of stupid music awards, until friday at 7.

So chat is on. I feel bad that I missed the sister chat, yesterday, I showed up but yall was gone. Next one 4-sure.

Dayna, I talked to my mommy today and guess what She loves me so much, that she is gonna pay my registration fee, but in two weeks, so I AM GOING TO VEGAS. :headspin: :bootyshake: :cheer::funnyface:

So :mopboyerik: Dont tell anyone OK. J/K Tell everyone, cuz you all gotta go, FIND A WAY!!!!

:vegasbaby:

Suz, I love ya little devils, I have 2 just the same, when they were baptized, they forgot the horns.

Chris :inlove:

oops Toni really is home she just posted same as me. Thanks for callin me Toni. LOL

Edited by christinarenova

Hi Lish! Hi GALS! :kisswink:

Tired and sore all over from moving more stuff to my new apt last night...SO much more of that through the 28th, when I have to be outta here...bleah! I'm missing posting and chat. boo hoo me... :cry:

:boobsquishhug:

Gotta go--already late for work, and my Micro-Managing Boss from Hell might get her knickers in a twist. :wedgie: :muahaha:

Beachie, I'm SO loving and right-click-saving your pics...thank you so much for posting them! :heat:

Mousie, Go get 'em! You are great!!! ::D:

Swan, (((((OO))))) to you---Chanson better win!!! :cheer: I'm missing you. :depressed:

DB Jenn, expect an inspirational message later!!! :mopboyerik:

Suz, your angels *ahem*ahem* sound like a handful--but you sound like a great mom nevertheless. Hang in there--this mayhem is temporary! :comfort:

Toni, get well soon!!! Bless your heart!!! :comfort:

Evening chat gals...very much missing y'all!!! Boob-squishing hugs to all of you: (((((OO)))))

OK! Terribly late now...

Smoochie woo woo woo, :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Kimbo

Good Morning GALS!

No streaking for me today, it’s just too darn cold! Plus, if you streak too much it causes sagage and that’s just not cool! :barebum:

A shout out to all the GALS in chat last night. Sorry I couldn’t make the ASSchat, but Tierney and I had a good time at her little event.

Chris ~ :woo: :Yippie: :Yee-Haw: You’re coming to Vegas! I’m so freakin’ excited! To those of you planning on coming, please register and get your money in ASAP so we can make our plans quickly and not have to wait until the last minute. This is going to be sooooooo much fun!

Have a fabulouso day today!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Mornin' all!

Beachie, thanks for posting the OMK caps, I'm excited to see that they're up!

**CONFESSION** One More Kiss frustrates me like no other film I've seen. I just want to throttle all three characters...Sam, Sarah and Charlotte...for how they choose to handle the situation. Every time I watch the film, I just end up angry at the end. And then, even while just capping, which I usually do with the movie on mute...I was still in a fury! I think the film is supposed to do that to you, and get you to really think about the whole thing. Well, it's done its bloody job! :angry:

*ahem* Dignity, Doctor. :Draculababy:

Lish- I love your 2nd avi as well...famished indeed! :tasty:

Dr. Em- We missed ya in the arse chat...I was only able to be there a few minutes myself, but I was in stitches as Maureen told me she's been kicked out of Geneology centers for telling people in there to "sod off"...except, erm...a much more naughty word, one that's a favorite of our dear man. :lol:

Toni- I'm sorry you're still sick! A plague on illness! Wait...that really wouldn't work, would it?

I went to bed far too late last night...doing some :Draculababy: capping. Hey, that's the second time I've posted that icon... :wideeyes:

Suz- 3 am GAL! :yippee: :party: w00t! Now go around "shaking hands"...... :lol:

Okay, maybe I should go get some work done. :kisswink:

~Mel