Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

Of Course she can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already checked......bleacher seats gone!

boooo hooooo

I am never gonna be able to meet Gerry..................boooooo hoooo :tissues: :depressed: :cry: :alone:

I'd be happy just watching him walk the red carpet past me!

boo hoo...no more bleacher seats....if only we'd known sooner

....hafta go set that DVR right now!!! Woohoo...can't wait :tasty:

Jenn

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of Course she can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already checked......bleacher seats gone!

boooo hooooo

I am never gonna be able to meet Gerry..................boooooo hoooo :tissues: :depressed: :cry: :alone:

I'd be happy just watching him walk the red carpet past me!

boo hoo...no more bleacher seats....if only we'd known sooner

....hafta go set that DVR right now!!! Woohoo...can't wait :tasty:

Jenn

Yeah you and me could have gone Jenn!

Jennifer and Jennifer! Ha! and we could have celebrated our birthday early! ::D:

For Gerry I would have braved the freeways of LA! And I dont do that for just anyone!

then again we could always troll the starbucks in LA :headspin: how many thousands would we have to hit.....he is bound to show up to one of them sooner or later!

(just kidding ladies....... :funnyface: )

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I am TOTALLY excited! I never watch awards shows - but now I will be glued to the screen!

Abs - send all those tushy shots to me too!

Yeah!

Friggin WOOOOOT! Finally some new (if still small) Gerry news! Something to watch and drool. If some camera dude doesn't get him on the screen, there'll be hell to pay! I wanna see Gerry all dressed up! Man, does he clean up well.

Awww...it's so pathetic that I'm all turned on and riled up over Gerry attending an awards show and MAYBE getting two seconds of camera-time....but I don't care, I'm excited!

Sarah - hey babe, did you ever get the email I sent you about the St. Patty's Day siggie? I can't remember if I sent it right or what, but you're probably doing 17 million of them currently anyway.

Sorry that I missed the ASSchat last night, but I was at my first acting lesson. My teacher is such a fabulous director and actor! Plus he's down-to-earth and hilarious. Gave me some Shakespeare monologues....yikes. Now I just have to work them up. He picked Lady MacBeth, Desdemona, and some Phebe from As You Like It. So basically, I'm a manipulating psychopath, a whiny wimpy woman, and a shepherdess.....hmmmmm....type casting???????

Chris - SO cool that you're coming to Vegas girl!

Jen

Sarah - hey babe, did you ever get the email I sent you about the St. Patty's Day siggie? I can't remember if I sent it right or what, but you're probably doing 17 million of them currently anyway.

Nope I didn't get it. Send it along lovie!

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

I just got my cell phone bill. I guess free weekends doesn't include international calls. DAWN! Brent is going to KILL me. If you don't hear from me anymore you know I am dead.

The police are outside my house looking for someone (I am assuming). Police (State) cars are driving up and down my road with spot lights and there is a hellicopter flying overhead with a huge spotlight. Its illuminating my whole house.

Posted ImageI don't believe they are looking for me. Unless excessive flirting is a crime.

Anyways, I am glad Brent just got home. Makes me feel a little safer.

Drive-By posting..

I worked a 13 hour day.

I can't feel my fingers as I type this.

Now I worked a longer day because we have to work tomorrow.

But since I worked later, I only have to go in for 4 hours tomorrow.

So be ready to see me ALL DAY tomorrow!

Muahahaha!

But for now, I must get some sleep.

Night GALS!

Love yas!

Bethy

Ohhh, sounds scarey Suz. Fortunatley we dont get mny cop cars around these parts anymore. The people that were causing problems were forced to move because the council want to tear down the houses and build new and better ones.

For Gerry I would have braved the freeways of LA! And I dont do that for just anyone!

Amen to that! I HATE LA traffic! And I drove 12 hours just to see him in "Dear Frankie"!

I was not sure whether or not I was going to watch the Oscars, but now Gerry has made my decision for me! :stranger: